Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle (5401 Views)

Perfetti Van Melle Ongoing Recruitment / Pvm Perfette Van Melle Apptitude Test Invitation / Perfetti Van Melle Agbara Ogun State Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by wunmi590(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
obus60:

How was the interview today?

It was great, just did it today, so we were told we would be called.
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
wunmi590:

It was great, just did it today, so we were told we would be called.

How many of you guys were called for interview?
Those that were called, are they in your batch?
Is there any female among you?
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by wunmi590(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
obus60:

How many of you guys were called for interview?
Those that were called, are they in your batch?
Is there any female among you?

Non of the people we did test together were called for the interview, except me.

We were five, but only four were present.

No female.

Hope I have answered your questions?
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
wunmi590:

Non of the people we did test together were called for the interview, except me.

We were five, but only four were present.

No female.

Hope I have answered your questions?

Yes, thanks for answering my question
Hope they will call my batch.
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by wunmi590(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
obus60:

Yes, thanks for answering my question
Hope they will call my batch.

Can't answer that question, but I believe they should, if they still need more people.

We have not being called since then, we still keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 04, 2017
wunmi590:

Can't answer that question, but I believe they should, if they still need more people.

Do you know the name of the person that wasn't around for the interview?

What is your qualification B.Sc or H.N.D?

What is your discipline?
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by Lillysmilez(f): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please i did an interview with first bank and some of us were called to come fill the employment/personal data form for whytecleon does this mean we got the job because till now i havent gotten any mail from them....
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lillysmilez:
Please i did an interview with first bank and some of us were called to come fill the employment/personal data form for whytecleon does this mean we got the job because till now i havent gotten any mail from them....

Call or email them
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by uzomanny(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
wunmi590:

Hello wunmi590, where you later called?
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by wunmi590(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
uzomanny:

Hello wunmi590, where you later called?

Lol, I was not called, i have even forgotten they exist if not for my senior who works there that still makes me remember them sometimes.

But truth be told, I lost that job because I had no experience at all in my field, when I had my industrial attachment, it was in the banking industry, so that really wrecked me.

I was asked consistently and repeatedly if I have just 2 month in my field, and i said no, my friend really tried to bring me in, the place was not meant for me.
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by uzomanny(m): 1:33am On Oct 04, 2019
wunmi590:

Lol, I was not called, i have even forgotten they exist if not for my senior who works there that still makes me remember them sometimes.

But truth be told, I lost that job because I had no experience at all in my field, when I had my industrial attachment, it was in the banking industry, so that really wrecked me.

I was asked consistently and repeatedly if I have just 2 month in my field, and i said no, my friend really tried to bring me in, the place was not meant for me.

It is well. I actually like the organisation being that I read Microbiology with almost a year experience (post-nysc) in a food manufacturing industry. I'm based in Agbara too.
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by wunmi590(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2019
uzomanny:

It is well. I actually like the organisation being that I read Microbiology with almost a year experience (post-nysc) in a food manufacturing industry. I'm based in Agbara too.

Good, I studied microbiology too, but I have never worked in my field with it before.

You should be able to see something doing since you live around agbara which is the hub of manufacturing company.

Success

1 Like

Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by uzomanny(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2019
wunmi590:

Good, I studied microbiology too, but I have never worked in my field with it before.

You should be able to see something doing since you live around agbara which is the hub of manufacturing company.

Success

Amen and you too. smiley

Yes, Agbara being a hub for most manufacturing industries in the West is one thing, gaining entry (securing job) into them is another. cry
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by wunmi590(m): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
uzomanny:

Amen and you too. smiley

Yes, Agbara being a hub for most manufacturing industries in the West is one thing, gaining entry (securing job) into them is another. cry

Thanks. God would pave way for us all

1 Like

Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by LordAA(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Please do you know the entry level salary?
Thanks

[/quote]
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by LordAA(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
uzomanny:

Thanks
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by uzomanny(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
LordAA:

Thanks

No, did you get an invite?
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by LordAA(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
uzomanny:

No, did you get an invite?

No but I want to apply
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by uzomanny(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
LordAA:

No but I want to apply

Is there any open position?
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by LordAA(m): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2020
uzomanny:

Is there any open position?

Not official tho
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by sameereinstein(m): 7:52am On Feb 20, 2020
LordAA:

Not official tho
Can you share the link? wink
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by uzomanny(m): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2020
LordAA:

Not official tho

Okay, can we talk via mail?
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by LordAA(m): 6:42am On Feb 25, 2020
sameereinstein:

Can you share the link? wink

Lol�
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by LordAA(m): 6:42am On Feb 25, 2020
uzomanny:

Okay, can we talk via mail?

Alright
Re: Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle by uzomanny(m): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2020
LordAA:

Alright

Sent you a mail already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Programme / N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification / 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.