Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This (3355 Views)

Pushing Of Blue Line Rail Is Fake. See Picture Evidence / Peter Obi's Billboard at Taraba Wasn't Pulled Down, Its Fake. See It Here. / Anambra May Not Be A True Igbo State: See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by Welcum: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2021
There is a thread on the first page claiming that Anambrarians are turning up for the election. But, Igbos are not known for wearing this type of cap that this old man here is putting on. Are you sure that this is Anambra?

See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6837014/early-pictures-anambra-state-governorship

1 Like

Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2021
Welcum:
There is a thread on the first page claiming that Anambrarians are turning up for the election. But, Igbos are not known for wearing this type of cap that this old man here is putting on. Are you sure that this is Anambra?

See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6837014/early-pictures-anambra-state-governorship

Go and rest.

Ipob rascals everywhere.

Igbos are toothless bulldog.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by Welcum: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2021
Close up. Juliusmalema, I got no argument with you. Look at this and tell me if you have ever seen an Igbo person donning this type of cap.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by YeyeGbami: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2021
Lmao.
Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by PrinceOfLagos: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2021
Useless thread created by enemies of peace

I'm so impressed with the level of turn out of voters and more voters will turn out for sure

Anambra is peaceful and may God continue to shame the enemies of south east

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by mancoconut: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2021
Anambra is peaceful and the people are out exercising their franchises by voting, may the enemies of a peaceful democratic process in Alaigbo never find peace themselves.

Anambra must decide today cool

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by ryloy: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2021
Online Terrorist on the loose

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by Welcum: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Useless thread created by enemies of peace
Meaning that I'm an enemy of peace, how? If I'm wrong, prove it and stop beating up sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2021
Sensible people are voting but you are here looking at one old man's cap. Na wa oo

Nothing beats peace. See as everywhere dey peaceful.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by ryloy: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2021
Welcum:

Meaning that I'm an enemy of peace, how? If I'm wrong, prove it and stop beating up sentiments.
Go and Snap your own picture ...stop being online miscreant

1 Like

Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by PrinceOfLagos: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2021
Welcum:

My friends in anambra confirmed to me that voting is going on peacefully and turn out of voters has been so impressive

If you hate peace , peace will hate you

God will continue to prosper the good people of Anambra and the entire south east

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by ThatFairGuy: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2021
When did INEC start using Face capturing machine (can't remember the name) if not this Anambra election.

It's a no brainier, you should know it's real
Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by IDeyNL: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2021
This is very senseless observation.

Maybe the OP's brain is filled with "cum"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by rexwalters: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2021
Welcum:
Close up. Juliusmalema, I got no argument with you. Look at this and tell me if you have ever seen an Igbo person donning this type of cap.
Mumu because it is only igbo people that are allowed to vote in the Anambra state election, residents from other ethnicity are barred? Because my igbo brothers living in Eko did not vote in the Lagos State election?

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by farm2008: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2021
Bros election is holding and people are coming out turn onto channels TV

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by Welcum: 11:01am On Nov 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
When did INEC start using Face capturing machine (can't remember the name) if not this Anambra election.

It's a no brainier, you should know it's real
I only posted to see what people think. I have to admit that you've convinced me a little. But, the face capturing machine was used elsewhere before Anambra. So, they could have brought the photo from another place, may be, Ondo or Edo. You see, I've grown to hardly believe any Government in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, you are the first thinking person to comment. The rest are mumu. They can't even see that I used the word 'may'.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by blamingthedevil: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2021
This one na mumu post by terrorist chased online
Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by ThatFairGuy: 11:16am On Nov 06, 2021
It wasn't used during Ondo and Edo Huber polls
Welcum:

I only posted to see what people think. I have to admit that you've convinced me a little. But, the face capturing machine was used elsewhere before Anambra. So, they could have brought the photo from another place, may be, Ondo or Edo. You see, I've grown to hardly believe any Government in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, you are the first thinking person to comment. The rest are mumu. They can't even see that I used the word 'may'.
Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2021
Welcum:

Even those two women from the right looks completely Fulani except the clothes giving to them to pose for the camera.
Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by ThatFairGuy: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2021
If you don't have work, get yourself a bad of rice and start counting Achalugonwa undecided
1497s:
[s][/s]
Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by IamWonderful: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Hehehehehe
Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by ThatFairGuy: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2021
1497s:
[s][/s]
go forth and be useful to your life

1 Share

Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by valirex: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2021
Rubbish, Nigeria belongs to everyone and that includes Anambra so not only ibos reside in Anambra
Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by techWriter3: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2021
come and whole.the group scoundrels everywhere.the groups not toothless tenacity.
Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by ultiabaz36(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2021
Where is the Biafra shouting upandan... There won't be election in Anambra. Well, as far as I know the state, Anambra, there women like prick and that is why they usually f***k around. So also, FG of Nigeria is also replicating the same thing by f***king the state as a whole.

If dem born una papa well, come out and try shi... Soldiers are on standby mission.
Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by Adiola(f): 11:32am On Nov 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

My friends in anambra confirmed to me that voting is going on peacefully and turn out of voters has been so impressive

If you hate peace , peace will hate you

God will continue to prosper the good people of Anambra and the entire south east
stop lying ,do you need photos
Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by CryptoClub2018: 11:33am On Nov 06, 2021
Must an Igbo man always wear red cap?
Re: Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This by nairalandankrah: 11:33am On Nov 06, 2021
Afonja and lies grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Decided To Break The Table / Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... / A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.