Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,031 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet (37647 Views)

Rema Rocks A Female Fan On Stage While Performing In Uniport / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by YorubaNigga(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Shortyy:
Davido the frog. E pain am. Go and sing no more
And u think u just made sense?
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by YorubaNigga(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
odeade1:
FTC...show me love if you're here for wizkid you must be crazy my Godfather is better than your biological father
To quote adequately and properly is a chronic disease that has been attached to u and ur family generations.

Can you see the power of back-to-sender? You were wanting to quote and reply with insult but the Holy Ghost returned it to you which simply means you'd still use ur hand to kill yourself very soon grin
Re: Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet by YorubaNigga(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
odeade1:
FTC...show me love if you're here for wizkid you must be crazy my Godfather is better than your biological father
After all u might be right cos ur godfather fvcked ur mom's pvssy. Tell ur mom to scream daddy 'yo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. / Chigul Chioma Omeruah: "I Married As A Virgin At 33” / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 39th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.