Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria (193986 Views)

New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. / TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It / TSTV Decoder Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by castrokiller(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
this is what i got..... u can send urs

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by dustmalik: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
iliyande:

They show epl bro..
EPL live on Bein sport 11 (English) and others in Arabic
I watch bein sport almost every weekend/some weekdays
Going by the the listed channels on TStv website, there is no bein sports 11. And from my research, it seems bein sports 2, 11, 13, 17 are the ones that show epl and general English football.
I see a whole lot of people are over excited about TStv, but i've reservations, especially as it concerns football.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by dustmalik: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
iliyande:

Ctl decoder for sale with antenna
Since I moved to livestream with my Android TV Box I don't use it much
What's the name of the Android TV Box?
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by castrokiller(m): 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
TELCOM Satellites will pioneer the introduction of Smart set top boxes in Nigeria DTH industry. Our HD SMART Set Top Box (Connected Set top box) converts your existing LED TV into a Smart TV besides showing you more than 100 Channels & services in High Definition and Standard Definition. While the DTH tech in it brings television channels in Standard Definition and High Definition, the Connected set top box allows one to browse content from Twitter, Facebook, Daily Motion, video on demand sites, Over the Top, OTT apps, news, weather etc. through applications residing on STB. Our HD Smart Set Top Box will work as a tool for personalization, engagement, and new customer experiences and with internet connectivity, one can convert one‘s TV into a smart TV using it. Subscribers are entitled to a complementary 20GB internet capacity every month and this service is available for extension on demand.

TSTV STB Back-Office End-to-End Solution is an easy-to-maintain solution for delivering TV, Video-On-Demand, and interactive services to end users who use LAN. It suits for schools, hospitals, hotels, communities, securities firms and so on.

TSTV STB platform also includes in-built fast Wi-Fi, up to 802.11ac, 1 GBit/s Ethernet and USB 3.0 interface. TSTV STB supports built-in Bluetooth 4.0, RF for hybrid remote controls and support of Smart Home services via Zigbee/Thread standard. Multichannel video recording is possible via fast external USB 3.0 hard disks up to 50 Gigabyte capacity. Our Smart STBs also have the capacity to make video calls with other TSTV subscribers via IP.

Instead of buying separate smart TVs or dongles which are expensive, users can now buy our integrated set top boxes which allows them to directly connect to internet, stream media, and access subscribed content?

With our launch on July 25, 2017, TELCOMSAT has scaled new technological heights and demonstrated its ability by providing a high end advanced product that delivers next generation solutions as part of the idea of Internet of Things (IoT).

The feature of unlimited external recording is also available, by plugging in your own external storage device for recording your favourite programs, for e.g.: if one plugs in his own external hard drive of 1TB, they can record up to 1900 hrs of content of a standard definition channel.
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Yomiwayne80(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Tapout:
Metro digital covers football games too

Please my Metro digital had gone off since last week.... Are you watching yours presently?
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by iliyande(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
dustmalik:

What's the name of the Android TV Box?

MECOOL KI Pro, dual combo
Used for free to air/android purposes

Using it is actually cheaper than subscribing to Dstv for all football channels especially with Glo weekend 3gig for 500#. The only downside is when net becomes bad
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Airtimex(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
miketayo:

In sub sahara Africa It's only super sport that shows epl till 2022, they can have their own super sport in French nd Spanish countries

Bro. Being sports shows epl matches...get ur facts right.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by iliyande(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
dustmalik:

Going by the the listed channels on TStv website, there is no bein sports 11. And from my research, it seems bein sports 2, 11, 13, 17 are the ones that show epl and general English football.
I see a whole lot of people are over excited about TStv, but i've reservations, especially as it concerns football.

Yea, there are some other sport channels listed there too. It may be for that purpose too
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by dustmalik: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
iliyande:

MECOOL KI Pro, dual combo
Used for free to air/android purposes

Using it is actually cheaper than subscribing to Dstv for all football channels especially with Glo weekend 3gig for 500#. The only downside is when net becomes bad
Thanks for the info, man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by bayulll011(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
mhizenugu:
STFU!

Excuse u.
u talking to me.
I trust not
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by cupidhero(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Another nonsense like DSTV
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by nototribalist: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
HAH:
they operate on a different platform, multichoice only have rights over satelitte channel not telecom broadcast, the technology that will be used by Tstv according to some is hbb, which hybrid or fusion of satelitte and telcom to view television, I believe channels like bein sports that will broadcast the football leagues will be on the telecom site as such dstv has no right over them
thank God you made that point, this hbb does it mean that they will be streaming the football game on internet? Or is it like DSTV
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by jstan(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Please do they have world wide coverage? Can someone enlightened me.
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by glo4chuks: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Unseen:

What?

If Dish has nationwide coverage?

This is satellite not the likes of Gotv
pls where is their office in port Harcourt I'm interested
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by dustmalik: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
jstan:
Please do they have world wide coverage? Can someone enlightened me.
Worldwide? I guess you meant nationwide. According to TStv, upon launch, it will be available nationwide. http://www.tstvafrica.com/wheretobuy.php visit the link, select your state and see the accredited dealers available. I understand the list is still being populated.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by briggz09(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
My bet9ja chances of winning will be better since I can watch most leagues now
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
just when my 3 years free startimes ends,i will like to go for this o instead of Gotv
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by ajepako(f): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
No Telemundo

No Eva+

No Televista

No Zeeworld....

No thanks....

1 Like

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Mouthgag: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Temidayo9:
Nigeria may be a bad market place for IPTV, consider this before u buy it , IPTV service is currently in its nascent stages and the primary challenge has always been the high cost of data and the low availability of bandwidth or fast Internet connection speeds.

How many city in Nigeria can boast of steady 3g service let alone of 4g internet service.
Dstv agent
Enemy of progress
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Mouthgag: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
ajepako:
No Telemundo

No Eva+

No Televista

No Zeeworld....

No thanks....
Joblessness.. .
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Mouthgag: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
marvelling:

you will fail
You will fail!

1 Like

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Mouthgag: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
marvelling:

we shall see
Greed will kill you soon.. .

1 Like

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by eke55: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
der office in ANambra ND kano

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
bayulll011:

Excuse u.

u talking to me.

I trust not
M sorry. I truly m.
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
HAH:
they operate on a different platform, multichoice only have rights over satelitte channel not telecom broadcast, the technology that will be used by Tstv according to some is hbb, which hybrid or fusion of satelitte and telcom to view television, I believe channels like bein sports that will broadcast the football leagues will be on the telecom site as such dstv has no right over them
But I heard bein sport is not English. That's d commentary.
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Temidayo9(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mouthgag:

Dstv agent
Enemy of progress

Mumu, out of many indigenous pay tv na only DStv be your headache. Must everything be about DSTV?
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by CaptPlanet(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
miketayo:

goto their website and check their schedule, they show epl highlights and replay .. u can always watch epl match on fromsport.com for free

I see. I'll check em out. Thanks
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by sfinkzslot(m): 6:03am On Sep 27, 2017
Dclique:
this is basically a mini vsat equipment for fast data, a set top box for streaming channels, its a awesome idea, I wonder why I never thought it up myself
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by sfinkzslot(m): 6:03am On Sep 27, 2017
sfinkzslot:
this is basically a mini vsat equipment for fast data, a set top box for streaming channels, its a awesome idea, I wonder why I never thought it up myself
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Unseen(m): 6:38am On Sep 27, 2017
glo4chuks:
pls where is their office in port Harcourt I'm interested

PH DEALER

SISTEMGEORGE COMPANY 08038986019 sistemgeorge@ yahoo.com Gerret plaza Elimgbu Rivers State Ph Rivers

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.