Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria (193701 Views)

New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. / TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It / TSTV Decoder Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by shedy03(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
georgee:
CNN is there
OK, nice.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by uptimum123(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
There is also the Zee channel
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by georgee(m): 6:45am On Sep 15, 2017
shedy03:

its loaded, am only going to miss CNN.
CNN is there...

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by georgee(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
We are waiting..Oct 1st is here
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by superbouck(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
may this great dream comes true

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 16, 2017
You dstv gonna allow that. All those NBC are skunk bags. Just give them money and if the other receiving end doesn't have a juicy offer, everything is going down.

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by odizeey(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2017
fidalgo19:
You dstv gonna allow that. All those NBC are skunk bags. Just give them money and if the other receiving end doesn't have a juicy offer, everything is going down.
e be like you dey work for dstv

1 Like

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by emeijeh(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2017
I just pray they are launched nationwide come October 1st
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by UnknownT: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
They don start this "Lagos only ish ". I checked the website, saw the "where to buy " option but the only state there is Lagos sad

14 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by marvelling(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
UnknownT:
They don start this "Lagos only ish ". I checked the website, saw the "where to buy " option but the only state there is Lagos sad

don't mind them jare! na so Hitv take start
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by uptimum123(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
UnknownT:

Site is still in upgrade,they already stated it will be available all over,you can follow them on facebook.

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by obongtunji: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Epl, La Liga, UCL, Mbc with these in ready to cross carpet just like Atiku.

6 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by georgee(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
UnknownT:
It will be available all over nigeria
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Marvel1206: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
This IPTV of a thing that needs 4.5G and 20GB data. Strange

There was a decoder I used sometime ago, it uses EDGE and 4mb can last a week. HD quality

5 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by odizeey(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Marvel1206:
This IPTV of a thing that needs 4.5G and 20GB data. Strange

There was a decoder I used sometime ago, it uses EDGE and 4mb can last a week. HD quality
no be iptv

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Marvel1206: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
odizeey:
no be iptv
Explain now
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by odizeey(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Marvel1206:
Explain now
go to their website. E no dey use sim.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Damolux01(m): 4:32am On Sep 18, 2017
HAH:
The decorder will be sold for N5000 and recharge of 3000, 2000, 1000 and 500 available, there is no special bouquet, it is pay as you go.

The technology is the Hbb TV tech, Hbb is combination of satellite and internet service for TV service, Tstv will run on 4.5g network every subscriber will get 20g of data for 3k monthly, the data can also be used for video calls and wifi.

If all Tstv is saying comes to fruition dstv will be history in Nigeria. By the way Tstv I learn means Telecom satellite television
4.5g network...See where the problem is...Edge sef na war!

4 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by georgee(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Damolux01:
4.5g network...See where the problem is...Edge sef na war!
Seems u dnt knw wat u ar saying
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Youngsage: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dclique:
TSTV will be unveiled on the 1st of October 2017
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by iabdulrazaq(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
With dose sport channels shocked I don't believe this yet.
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
I am just laughing at you all. You guys will learn why Dangote biz booms from this. DSTV just like NBL will use govt and scatter everything. If that move doesn't work out (I doubt it), they will buy the company and kill the biz

#monopoly

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Wilfem(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
onyenze123:
I am just laughing at you all. You guys will learn why Dangote biz booms from this. DSTV just like NBL will use govt and scatter everything. If that move doesn't work out (I doubt it), they will buy the company and kill the biz

#monopoly
That won't happen, hopefully by God's grace. I'm prayerfully waiting for the launch of TSTV, so as to bring about a steady competition to those Dsthieves. I really can't wait for the exploitations from those people to stop.

19 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wilfem:

That won't happen, hopefully by God's grace. I'm prayerfully waiting for the launch of TSTV, so as to bring about a steady competition to those Dsthieves. I really can't wait for the exploitations from those people to stop.

The only way it won't happen is for TSTV to find a strong person in government to counter DSTV political influence. That is how "hero" survived Nigeria MKT against NBL. They had Peter Obi who was close to GEJ as the front man.

Una think say Nigeria biz Na chin chin? grin

13 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
I hope it's gonna launch. My dad will love this. He hates dstv cause he thinks they are exploiting us because of our corrupt government. Since 2010 wey we done get dstv my dad never drop 1kb to pay for sub. Lol pay as you go. This people will sell like mad if they can launch. For someone like me who is a football fan that has to pay 14k monthly just to watch live matches. But with this tstv thing 3k monthly to watch my matches is dope.

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by LEXYCOM: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
When can I submit my CV?
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by harizonal123(m): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
From what I understand it seems to use Internet service to work. Hope it won't hang when watching & when network is bad . wont zap data.too ?More of like iptv
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Yinkaotunba123: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
This is very interesting guys. At least, they will break the monopoly of DSTV, I just pray they won't end up like HITV

7 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by georgee(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
onyenze123:

#monopoly
DSThieVes already did that when they scuppered TSTV's plan to launch on Jul 25. DSTV is goin down..The only constant thing in life is CHANGE

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
georgee:

DSThieVes already did that when they scuppered TSTV's plan to launch on Jul 25. DSTV is goin down..The only constant thing in life is CHANGE

Ok. go and ask about Chief Otunba Daniels grin

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by naszee: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Wow!!! I am gonna like this. Out DSTV, in TSTV.
But my worries are about the Internet. We really have bad internet service in Nigeria. Many places have only 2g service with bad network, let alone 4.5g. Again, since it's Pay-As-You-Go, I hope they would not be charging us more than 20k in a month given our exorbitant data charges.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.