Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria (193698 Views)

New Picture Of The TSTV Decoder, Dish And Channel List Surfaces Online. / TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It / TSTV Decoder Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2017
LEXYCOM:
When can I submit my CV?

They must have done their recruitment. If they're launching in October 1st (which is 12 days from today) , then they must have passed the CV stage.

There offer seems juicy, but the problem is that they're running on data, for instance, I typed this message around 6:46am and it delivered an hour latter, hope you understand what I mean.

Secondly, many decoders have died in the Nigerian market, some died before their arrival, how can we stop this from being the portion of this our new bride.

Congratulations to them in advance, I'm in Enugu at the moment, if their services are efficient with good connectivity, good picture quality, CNN included and the pictures not hanging intermittently, then I get a decoder before October runs out.

Congrats once more in advance TSTV.

9 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by newd4all(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Tstv... Internet in Nigeria is a major issue tho.
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Damolux01(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
georgee:

Seems u dnt knw wat u ar saying
let me know pls...I don't get it...or does this not mean it will run on a 4.5g network?
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by uptimum123(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Damolux01:
let me know pls...I don't get it...or does this not mean it will run on a 4.5g network?

They are the one providing the 4.5g service,so there should be nothing to worry about

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by georgee(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2017

Ok. go and ask about Chief Otunba Daniels grin
Does he knw me, if not pls tell him about me

19 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by chukzyfcbb: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
If 20gig would be offered for 3k.

lets do the maths
I use an average of 350mb to stream a full match on Mobdro. So 2matches (3hrs) will cost me 700mb.
500naira will get me 750mb on MTN

So its safe to say 500naira would offer me 3hrs of streaming on my mobile.
Now if I did this for 30hrs, it means 5000 naira.

30hrs (7.5gig) for 5000naira means average of 1hr each day.
Now this maths computation is based on just my mobile oo.

On a 32inch or a 50inch HD TV would certainly be bandwidth hungry.
If 5000naira services me for 30hrs (7.5g) on my mobile phone. Think about what 20gig would offer on a Smart TV.

This may not be an better alternative after all
speaking from an Igbo boi state of mind!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by georgee(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

lets do the maths
I use an average of 350mb to stream a full match on Mobdro. So 2matches (3hrs) will cost me 700mb.

If 5000naira services me for 30hrs (7.5g) on my mobile phone. Think about what 20gig would offer on a Smart TV.

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by kuntash: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
The fact that the website takes forever to respond gives me worry ..

Healthy competition like this seldom surface in Nigeria ..

DSTV won't continue this way, even if this one fails or killed by them ..

Change is the only constant !

7 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Fmartin(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
somebody just told me that tstv will lunch on 1st october this year
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Dclique(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

lets do the maths

The technology is the HBB TV tech, HBB is a combination of satellite and internet service for TV service.

15 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by globatop: 5:42am On Sep 20, 2017
harizonal123:
From what I understand it seems to use Internet service to work. Hope it won't hang when watching & when network is bad . wont zap data.too ?More of like iptv

IPTV is just another service apart from normal satellite TV. U will not be using data to watch normal satellite program only when u wish to stream media. I once use that service when TITV was operational, watching satellite TV on my TV and browsing Internet on my computer. The service was bad due to the fact that the uplink was provided by another telecom company, GTE. Both are moribund now, I believe the technology will be perfect now. I can't wait to have a feel of TSTV.

6 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by georgee(m): 7:15am On Sep 20, 2017
globatop:

IPTV is just another service apart from normal satellite TV. U will not be using data to watch normal satellite program only when u wish to stream media. I once use that service when TITV was operational, watching satellite TV on my TV and browsing Internet on my computer. The service was bad due to the fact that the uplink was provided by another telecom company, GTE. Both are moribund now, I believe the technology will be perfect now. I can't wait to have a feel of TSTV.
Really??
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by melakes(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

lets do the maths

Dclique:

The technology is the HBB TV tech, HBB is a combination of satellite and internet service for TV service.

Personally, I get to stream live matches online and am conversant with the amount of data it consumes. Now, looking from that view, TSTV, may just help bring about pay per view without necessarily resulting to a cheaper view considering the amount of data consumed per match or per hour just as calculated above. Then, also reading post by Dclique, it appears to me that it could be cheaper afterall, using combination of satellite and internet services. I just wish someone can elaborate and educate more on this. Thanks.
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by chukzyfcbb: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2017
melakes:

Personally, I get to stream live matches online and am conversant with the amount of data it consumes. Now, looking from that view, TSTV, may just help bring about pay per view without necessarily resulting to a cheaper view considering the amount of data consumed per match or per hour just as calculated above. Then, also reading post by Dclique, it appears to me that it could be cheaper afterall, using combination of satellite and internet services. I just wish someone can elaborate and educate more on this. Thanks.

The truth is the enthusiasm is already filling the atmosphere, without details of the nitty gritty.

First no one knows how much data you will consume in certain hours.
Although pay per view gives your control, but you will need a tariff plan so you know how best to manage it

Just like Your pre-paid meter or your Mobile phone.
Once upon a time, recharge cards in Nigeria were loaded and to be used within a given time otherwise it would expire, then we had the offer of Pay as you go and people started migrating to other networks depending on the Tariff plan and quality of service.
eg 10kb/sec or 7kb/sec

Same thing can apply for NEPA, whether you consume light , you travelled or not As long as you return to your village, Your NEPA bills would always be piling up for you if you don't use Pre-paid meters.
But with Pre paid meters, you are able to calculate it based on the rates charged and control how you use the light.

In this view, customers don't need to know Only the subscription rate, we need to know how much data can be consumed in a certain time of viewing.
eg if I can consume 1gig in 3hrs. let it be known
it will go a far way in helping them make better informed choices and having to choose within the range of subscription offers.

#BE SMART

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by chukzyfcbb: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2017
ochukwuma15:

They must have done their recruitment. If they're launching in October 1st (which is 12 days from today) , then they must have passed the CV stage.

There offer seems juicy, but the problem is that they're running on data, for instance, I typed this message around 6:46am and it delivered an hour latter, hope you understand what I mean.

Secondly, many decoders have died in the Nigerian market, some died before their arrival, how can we stop this from being the portion of this our new bride.

Congratulations to them in advance, I'm in Enugu at the moment, if their services are efficient with good connectivity, good picture quality, CNN included and the pictures not hanging intermittently, then I get a decoder before October runs out.

Congrats once more in advance TSTV.

Its always good not to rush a new product that is released into the market. Usually the maiden product is open to criticism, and certain flaws will be reported by users that will later be corrected by the makers.

from cars to mobile to anything. Maiden product are usually experimental product by manufacturers and usually not always in the best of shape.

Don't get caught up in the frenzy, sitback and scrutinize the product, then after a while, choose either to join or refrain.

6 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by biode03(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2017
The truth of the matter is TSTV is a baby,they should take baby step and come in strategically, they should not aim at taking DSTV subscribers first, they will fail because they cant satisfy DSTV subscriber even if they are in Business for the next five years they should just look at the competitive advantages they have and push their energy in that direction, let us not forget that DSTV has categories of customers, the ones that are complaining, the ones that are indifferent and the one that are not complaining, their target should be the ones that are indifferent, if they start with those that complain, they will still complain and they would push tstv beyond their power and sooner than later tstv will start messing up.

9 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by georgee(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2017
biode03:
The truth of the matter is TSTV is a baby,they should take baby step and come in strategically, they should not aim at taking DSTV subscribers first, they will fail because they cant satisfy DSTV subscriber even if they are in Business for the next five years they should just look at the competitive advantages they have and push their energy in that direction, let us not forget that DSTV has categories of customers, the ones that are complaining, the ones that are indifferent and the one that are not complaining, their target should be the ones that are indifferent, if they start with those that complain, they will still complain and they would push tstv beyond their power and sooner than later tstv will start messing up.
90% of DSTV subscribers are complaining just that thier choices are limited say for the elites

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by bravexpensive(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
how come there is so little info about the product where can one get the product in Lagos? the twitter handle last tweeted like 2 months ago and nobody seems to be interested in replying questions/inquiries on the facebook page! I smell fish�

1 Like

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Wilfem(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
biode03:
I don't really understand what you mean by saying Tstv is a baby. They're just coming, and have not even launched yet, and you're calling them a baby. Take your time oo cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by odizeey(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
If you no won buy. Leave those wen won buy. All these analysis tire me.

7 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Yunkshione101: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wait ooo! so by getting this decoder,Iand subscribing 3000/month I'll get the EPL,La Liga and Italian Seire A (cuz Bein Sports airs the League)But my main question is,after subbing 3000 I'll get 20Gb data at a speed of 4.5G���� to use in my system and Phine via Wifi? � if this is true,maybe I'll just pay for three months and use that data while also enjoying the other channels. NO NETWORK PROVIDER IN NIGERIA CAN BOAST SUCH DATA AMOUNT AND AT SUCH SPPPPEEEEDDDDD. October 1st quickly come ooo make I dump my DStv! after all innovations as this makes the market more competitive and only we the customers benefits!

4 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Yunkshione101: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

lets do the maths

Very good analysis.But we don't know what the picture quality might be..I. use an average of 250MB to stream matches seamlessly on my IPad via Glo and on a 10inch and I stream on YouTube,Facebook and Start Times mobile app. so your claims of using 350Mb to watch match of 90mins is bogus to me! maybe all the matches dey get extra time and penalties.But good thought though.

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by uptimum123(m): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Most of you are getting this whole 20gb ish wrong,the 20gb is not connected wit the subscription,its a bonus for the 3k sub for streaming,making video calls and can also connect via wifi just name few.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
uptimum123:
Most of you are getting this whole 20gb ish wrong,the 20gb is not connected wit the subscription,its a bonus for the 3k sub for streaming,making video calls and can also connect via wifi just name few.

But it comes in monthly is u pay 3000N monthly.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by livapul86(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
I'm so excited about the coming of this Tstv, Dstv has truly treated the Nigeria consumers with pure disdain and contempt. I'm still feeling the anger of going home from the office on a Tuesday in anticipation of watching a Uefa champions league match only for Dstheives to give me the utmost shock, no champions league match for a Compact subscriber. I was so livid with rage that I called their Customer service line and gave them a piece of my mind. But beyond just venting and feeling angry, I as a consumer have decided that I need to take back the power from them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
livapul86:
I'm so excited about the coming of this Tstv, Dstv has truly treated the Nigeria consumers with pure disdain and contempt. I'm still feeling the anger of going home from the office on a Tuesday in anticipation of watching a Uefa champions league match only for Dstheives to give me the utmost shock, no champions league match for a Compact subscriber. I was so livid with rage that I called their Customer service line and gave them a piece of my mind. But beyond just venting and feeling angry, I as a consumer have decided that I need to take back the power from them.

I feel you... I was just discussing with my wife last week that I might be getting an Android TV with Mobdro and forget television satellite subscription but it seems TSTV and pipultv www.pipul.tv are really bringing smiles to our faces

9 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by showlayman: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
TSTV will be launching on 1st of October, 2017... It is official...

Lloydfather:
do u have update when they will launch it proper
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by uptimum123(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

But it comes in monthly is u pay 3000N monthly.

Yes
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by globatop: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
bravexpensive:
how come there is so little info about the product where can one get the product in Lagos? the twitter handle last tweeted like 2 months ago and nobody seems to be interested in replying questions/inquiries on the facebook page! I smell fish�

Nigerian factor has set in quickly, why should a company due to be inaugurated in about a week from now is off radar of social media.

4 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by kibra4u(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wilfem:

I don't really understand what you mean by saying Tstv is a baby. They're just coming, and have not even launched yet, and you're calling them a baby. Take your time oo cheesy cheesy

I think he is an agent from DSThieves to spy and disuade people everywhere,we know them...... tongue

5 Likes

Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
georgee:

90% of DSTV subscribers are complaining just that thier choices are limited say for the elites
Most subscribers are complaining not 90%.
Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by Diyemu: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Abeg, e get z world? Na that one be Koko o.

Dclique:
Sup guys i just heard about this new Pay TV provider that is set to give DSTV some serious competition in the market. They are TSTV and they are set to launch on October 1st 2017. TSTV offer a Pay-As-You-Consume TV service, which will be very much appreciated by Nigerians. They have lots of entertaining channels and also News channels plus they are gona be showing top soccer leagues like EPL, La liga and Champions league.

Below are TSTV Channel List;

TSTV SPORTS CHANNELS
Star Sports
Fox Sports
Euro Sports News
Euro Sports 2
Kwese Free Sports
Kwese ESPN
MS Extreme
bein Sports MAX 4HD
bein Sports 3HD
bein Sports Global
bein Sports MAX (bein Sports 1-10)
TS Sports 4 HD
TS Sports 2
TS Sports 3
Yolo Sports HD

TSTV MUSIC CHANNELS
Trace Urban/Africa
HITS TV
MTV Base
TLC (HD)

See more info and Full TSTV Channel List http://www.bukasblog.com.ng/2016/06/how-to-subscribe-TSTv-Africa-package-price-decoder-wifi-epl-channels.html

Another cool feature is that their decoder supports iptv, can also store content and share data.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.