Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) (36170 Views)

Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again / #BBNaija: Bisola Defends Debie-Rise's Outfit To Cross River At 50 (Photo) / How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by zcee: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dnt knw for others ooo,I can't marry a lady above 26 years or an aged lady like 30 -45,she will tell me Wat she s been doing all these years....If u ask her nw,she will tell u that the right man hasn't com...men are plenty so dem women shud stop deceiving us....
Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by jashar(f): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
OgaBuhari:
how old her husband be? Hope no be all these small small boys were dey under 20's

Let's just be happy for her that she found this kind of love at this phase of her life. smiley
Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Utchgirl:

plz she deserve some respect.

Cobwebs bawo ?

Congrat Aunty Sola !
Choi!!!
Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by jashar(f): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Rainmania:
People fail to realize that not everybody wants to and can cope with being married. Sometimes I look at my fiancee and think damn do I really want this? But my mum wont get off my back she wants grand kids undecided
Online/offline I meet enough good ladies willing to shine my Congo.. .Now I cant even bring them to my house cause my woman can storm in anytime.

Just yesterday I met a lady at the habib yoghurt along Awolowo road, ass perky and soft (it wouldn't stop wriggling each time she moves). I struck up a conversation with her. My pick up line was on cremation mode, I got her number and an invite to her place to Netflix and chill this Friday. There is a rush in the chase. Don't think I'm ready to give it up for any lady just yet.

Abeg, don't bow in to the pressure of getting married yet. You'll just end up being miserable...

btw, dude, self-control much?
undecided
Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by jashar(f): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
zcee:
Dnt knw for others ooo,I can't marry a lady above 26 years or an aged lady like 30 -45,she will tell me Wat she s been doing all these years....If u ask her nw,she will tell u that the right man hasn't com...men are plenty so dem women shud stop deceiving us....

yes, there are many men. But, how many are responsible and matured? How many can exercise self-control? Just look at most comments guys made on this thread. Do they show any level of maturity or readiness? See how derogatory most men on NL are. Do they seem fit for marriage in this their current form? Just check out comments and posts in the romance section. Most are about kpanshing, weed and all manner of debauchery.

Are you saying a woman should not have any specifications just because she wants to get married? Haba bros....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
jashar:

Abeg, don't bow in to the pressure of getting married yet. You'll just end up being miserable...

btw, dude, self-control much?
undecided
I'll try . But I get bored easily especially with girls that has nothing to offer except their body.
Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by jashar(f): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Rainmania:

I'll try . But I get bored easily especially with girls that has nothing to offer except their body.

You sef, stop collecting body na... grin

Go for girls with brain...

Do some soul searching and write down your specs for your wife.

Don't settle for less. What you want is out there....
Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by thinkrite(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
She can still concieve at 50 if she still mensurate and the man is active. Congrats Sola

1 Like

Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by tosynomolara(f): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Congrats
Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by bcbones: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
i need to ask a sincere question....

if you didn't have children in your life time, do you think you didn't make it in life, do you feel no legacy was left during ur tenure on the face on the earth?

but 1st[b]
Get instant online payment on your invoices. No more delays and worries
www.acuteinvoice.com[/b]
Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by schamch: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
God`s time is the best. Very intelligent lady. wish her success and luck. Eyin iyawo o ni mo eni O.

1 Like

Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by samsam2019: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Expired grin
Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
jashar:

You sef, stop collecting body na... grin

Go for girls with brain...

Do some soul searching and write down your specs for your wife.

Don't settle for less. What you want is out there....

I am just a gentleman ni cool tongue
Don't want to be rude cheesy

But on a more serious note you are absolutely right. what about you, are you spoken for already?
Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
OrestesDante:
Forget children. cool

She needs a personal person wey go dey dust am steady.

Cobwebs don dey there be that. grin
and who told u she wouldn't have been fokeen on a regular before d wedding. See this one o.
Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
jashar:

yes, there are many men. But, how many are responsible and matured? How many can exercise self-control? Just look at most comments guys made on this thread. Do they show any level of maturity or readiness? See how derogatory most men on NL are. Do they seem fit for marriage in this their current form? Just check out comments and posts in the romance section. Most are about kpanshing, weed and all manner of debauchery.

Are you saying a woman should not have any specifications just because she wants to get married? Haba bros....

don't mind it.later when they marry and come back to write stories that touch they'll still be the ones bashing her on who forced her to marry
Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by olamilekan02: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
may your marriage be bless
Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by jashar(f): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
don't mind it.later when they marry and come back to write stories that touch they'll still be the ones bashing her on who forced her to marry

smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by jashar(f): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Rainmania:

I am just a gentleman ni cool tongue
Don't want to be rude cheesy

But on a more serious note you are absolutely right. what about you, are you spoken for already?

A gentleman knows when to say no and when to walk away... wink
A gentleman knows when to be firm for the greater good.

I speak for myself...
grin
Re: Sola Salako Is Married. Wedded At 50 (Photo) by sameagles(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
There is no God specific age to getting married, purpose and fulfilment in life is much more important, many marriages are happy, which is temporarily, but not Joyful, which is eternal. I wish you a Joyful Married Life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot New Photos Of Anita Joseph That Wives Won’t Let Their Husbands See / Supporters Hail Bukola Saraki At Eid (Photos, Video) / Biodun Okeowo Buys New Acura MDX 2010 As Gift For Self (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.