Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (583974 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Femi Adeyemo

ARNERGY Solar Limited, Lagos

We are lighting up homes and offices in cities across Africa with innovative solar solutions. We offer a broad range of solar solutions tailor made for residential homes, SMEs and large enterprises.

[img]http://qzprod.files./2016/06/rural-electrification-project-in-edo.jpg?quality=80&strip=all[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2017

Mosunmola Umoru:

Mosunmola Umoru: CEO, Honeysuckles PTL Ventures
Mosunmola needs no introduction in the Nigerian agricultural space. An agro business entrepreneur who specializes in food production, farming, processing and distribution, Ms. Umoru is known by the moniker “Pretty Farmer” because her passion for agriculture through her company Honeysuckles PTL Ventures which she founded in 2004 wasn’t quite the norm of your average Nigerian female entrepreneur. A Fellow of Ashoka and Founder of a social enterprise ABIRA Agribusiness Support Initiative, Mosunmola has served on several Panels as an inspiration to women in various African countries.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2017

Bankole Cardoso: CEO, Easy Taxi Nigeria

Bankole has always taken a keen interest business concepts, which propelled him to study Accounting and Business/Management, a business-related degree at Boston College, USA. Through Easy Taxi Nigeria (founded in 2013), he developed the Easy Taxi app which is a technology-driven app that provides convenience for passengers in booking for taxis anywhere and anytime with the click of a button. Bankole has been featured in Forbe Magazine's 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs in Africa 2014 and CNN Africa Startup, also in the same year.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Emmanuel Oyeleke

Photography to me is an avenue to express myself. I find that a lot of times I really can’t adequately express myself in words so what I do is I put it in pictures. I put myself in my photography.

Fast-forward 5 years and Emmanuel Oyeleke may not be granting that many interviews but his photographs are speaking volumes on his behalf. His studio in central Lagos is constantly buzzing with celebrity stylists, supermodels and actresses who want that particular Emmanuel Oyeleke touch.

Some of his works

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by SuperS1Panther: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
This thread is definitely ''The Thread of the Year''.

It has successfully enlightened and inspire the younger generations of Yorubas, while making the chest beaters look like non-starters in business and achievements. Yet we are not arrogant and garrulous like the Osus from the Land of the Rising Crime.

Kudos to you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
reality1010:
Yorubas r trying but far far way behind d Igbos in terms of ingenuity etc.Igbos r d African Capitalist&Mercantilists. That's that spirit in them.If you give them space the Isrealis will be shocked.You tried in d thread,e ma gbe lo!

Enu Enu lese fipa ekuro oju-ona. Mouthy ndi ofe akuko.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
[img]http://tctechcrunch2011.files./2017/03/kangpe-founders.jpg[/img]

Dr Femi Kuti

In July 2015, Femi Kuti, a doctor and an investment banker, launched Kangpe, a service that connects patients with verified doctors via SMS, mobile app and web 24 hours a day. Interestingly, the startup has been in the news of late. First Kangpe secured $2,500 at a recent TechCircle-organized Meetup, and then went on to win Seedstars Lagos 2016.

https://www.kangpe.com/

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2017

Olayinka Oluwakuse. Founder, BUYOVERCHAT

Olayinka, a transplanted Lagosian ,founded BUYOVERCHAT TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED after validating the experiment Balogunmarket.ng, a chat commerce platform that connected traders in West Africa’s biggest market with city residents to facilitate commerce using their primary mode of entry into the digital age format,Whatsapp simple messaging.

This experiment validated the idea of and provided learnings in building BuyChat for Africa.

He keeps up interest in Fine-Art Photography in his spare time

The last few years have brought a sudden rise in companies inherently enabled by new messaging technologies. So when Olayinka Oluwakuse pivoted his defunct Balogunmarket.ng to a conversational style, it was seen as a welcome development.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nigerian Fintech Startup Paystack Raises $1.3 Million

Paystack, one of Nigeria's most hotly anticipated tech start-ups, has just secured $1.3M Seed investment from both international and homegrown investors. The investors include Tencent, Comcast Ventures and Singularity Investments, with participation from Spark, M&S Partners, Tokyo Founders Fund, Blue Rinc Capital, Pave Investments, KIBS-CFY Partners, Michael Siebel, Justin Kan, Olumide Soyombo, Leonard Stiegeler and a number of Angels.

The company, founded by Shola Akinlade and Ezra Olubi, initially caught the eye of industry commentators as it was one the first Nigerian tech company to be accepted into the world-famous Y Combinator progam, based in Silicon Valley. Since then, having taken Paystack through Private beta, and securing $120,000 early-stage investment from Y Combinator, Akinlade [CEO] and Olubi [CTO] have quietly been building the company, working to secure this Seed investment round, whilst also building a network of partner merchants in Nigeria, over 1,500, who are now using the platform to accept online payments.

I spoke to Paystack's CEO, Shola Akinlade, to find out how the company is working to fix Nigeria's fragmented online payments system.

Paystack co-founders, Ezra Olubi and Shola Akinlade

https://paystack.com/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2016/12/19/nigerian-fintech-startup-paystack-raises-1-3-million/#2060f1ca4192

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Our Yoruba Boys and Girls are doing big things all over... grin

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
shervydman:
chisos!!!.........what sort of people do I share my father land with?
Una no go kill person with laugh for dis place!! cheesy shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by reality1010: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Enu Enu lese fipa ekuro oju-ona. Mouthy ndi ofe akuko.
whether u like it or not God Almighty has given it to them d Igbos as d power house of f black race.D thread is OK but nothing to match d Igbo own.Take a look at their thread and dis one u will see differences.most of d investments here r nothing compared to d big time investment dat belong to dem.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2017

Subomi Owo-Odusi

23-Year Old Nigerian Gets Featured on CNN for Creating an App that will Deliver Fuel to Your Doorstep

App will deliver on-demand fuel straight to Nigerians' cars

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/08/africa/nigeria-fuel-fueledup-app/index.html?sr=twCNN040816nigeria-fuel-fueledup-app1111AMStoryLink&linkId=23234884

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Comic Republic CEO Jide Martin.

Comics are quickly becoming a thing in the Nigeria business arena. Just a few months ago, a major comic studio, Comic Republic based in Lagos announced a multi-million naira deal with Aviva, an educational publishing outfit from India, for the rights to use one of their main comic characters, Guardian Prime, in their communication. If you or your friends are considering occupying a position in this space, Comic Republic CEO Jide Martins, in a chat with FW shared a few things you need to know before you jump in.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Laolu Senbanjo

Laolu was made famous from his collaboration with Beyonce however, it's his heritage and being born and raised in Ilorin, Nigeria to Yoruba Parents that made his Art what it is. Based in Brooklyn, NY since 2013 he's really strived to make his name in the NY Art scene. He’s a Visual Artist, Musician, Human Rights Lawyer and Activist. His motto is: “Everything is my Canvas” and takes it to heart. He puts his mark on everything from canvas, to shoes, to walls and buildings, to clothing and even the body with his Sacred Art of the Ori. There’s no separating Laolu from his Yoruba heritage, it is ever present in all his work. A strong advocate of holding onto your culture and spreading its glory he finds a way to marry his modern detail and ornate style with his Yoruba heritage by being one of the leaders in Afrofuturism Art. His preferred mediums are charcoal because it’s something as natural as life and death and he also likes to dabble in acrylics, inks and even wood. Laolu has worked with Beyonce on “Lemonade,” been featured in the NY Times, collborated with brands and people like: Equinox Fitness, Nike, Kenneth Cole, Alicia Keys, Taraji Henson, Jidenna, Angelique Kidjo, Black Coffee, Swizz Beatz, Danielle Brooks, Vice, Usher, Seun Kuti, Davido, Sound Sultan, Tony Allen just to name a few.

11 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
deomello:

Bankole Cardoso: CEO, Easy Taxi Nigeria

Bankole Cardoso, son of the late Dr. Stella Ameyo Adadevoh, the medical doctor who put herself in harm's way, in order to prevent the spread of Ebola. Everyone in this nation owes you a debt of gratitude. Continue to rest in peace, dear daughter of God! cry

Dr. Stella Ameyo Adadevoh was the courageous doctor that restrained Liberian-American Patrick Sawyer who was infected with Ebola, and had flown in sick to Lagos from Monrovia in July 2014. He wanted to leave. Dr. Adadevoh and her team refused to let him go — if she had, he could have triggered a wide-scale epidemic in Lagos, a city of 20 million people. Instead, the outbreak was limited in Africa's most populous nation, and Nigeria was declared Ebola-free in October that year, by the World Health Organization.
http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2014/12/31/374024919/a-son-is-lost-without-his-mother-so-is-a-country

Stella Adadevoh’s Son Bankole Cardoso opens up about Her Last Moments
On the last time he saw her and her last words: The last time I saw her face-to-face was the day I went to the centre to give her, her footwear and her iPad. She was physically very weak. This was someone I had never seen fall sick in my life. But then, she was physically very weak. I took all the stuff to her and put it through the door, she had to go and collect it because I couldn’t go into the room.

We spoke through the window, I was crying. But she was adamant, she said, “Don’t worry, son. This thing is not going to kill me, but I am very proud of you.” Those were the last words she told me. This was about 10 days before she died.

The WHO doctor, Dr. David, told us that it was only a matter of time (before she died), that we should expect the call the next day or in the next week. We were waiting for the call. But he kept telling us that it was a matter of time— it was worse than receiving the actual call. And she had such a strong belief. Her last words were "Blood of Jesus," according to the doctor.
https://www.bellanaija.com/2015/05/stella-adadevohs-son-bankole-cardoso-opens-up-about-her-last-moments-in-new-interview/
http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2014/12/31/374024919/a-son-is-lost-without-his-mother-so-is-a-country

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 19, 2017
reality1010:

whether u like it or not God Almighty has given it to them d Igbos as d power house of f black race.D thread is OK but nothing to match d Igbo own.Take a look at their thread and dis one u will see differences.most of d investments here r nothing compared to d big time investment dat belong to dem.

Na so! No one can match igbo mediocrity.

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 19, 2017
okway:
Comic Republic CEO Jide Martin.

Comics are quickly becoming a thing in the Nigeria business arena. Just a few months ago, a major comic studio, Comic Republic based in Lagos announced a multi-million naira deal with Aviva, an educational publishing outfit from India, for the rights to use one of their main comic characters, Guardian Prime, in their communication. If you or your friends are considering occupying a position in this space, Comic Republic CEO Jide Martins, in a chat with FW shared a few things you need to know before you jump in.

We are every where.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 12:11am On Jul 19, 2017
laudate:

Bankole Cardoso, son of the late Dr. Stella Ameyo Adadevoh, the medical doctor who put herself in harm's way, in order to prevent the spread of Ebola. Everyone in this nation owes you a debt of gratitude. Continue to rest in peace, dear daughter of God! cry

Dr. Stella Ameyo Adadevoh was the courageous doctor that restrained Liberian-American Patrick Sawyer who was infected with Ebola, and had flown in sick to Lagos from Monrovia in July 2014. He wanted to leave. Instead, Dr. Adadevoh and her team refused to let him go — if she had, he could have triggered a wide-scale epidemic in Lagos, a city of 20 million people. Instead, the outbreak was limited in Africa's most populous nation, and Nigeria was declared Ebola-free in October that year, by the World Health Organization.

Wow!!

Thanks for that wonderful connection.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Tayonic: 12:26am On Jul 19, 2017
Guess who are viewing the thread with tears of painment?

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 1:05am On Jul 19, 2017
freshest4live:
And This......
Tayo Oviosu

TOP CONTRIBUTORS
Zubair AbubakarAkinyemi OgunsanyaCrunchBase Staff

Tayo Oviosu has over sixteen years of experience in a variety of technical and business roles in High-tech, Private Equity, and Financial Services. He is the founder and CEO of Paga, Nigeria’s leading mobile payment service. His work at Paga has been recognized globally; in 2014 CNBC selected Tayo as the Entrepreneur of the Year West Africa. Prior to Paga, Tayo was Vice-President at Travant Capital Partners, a Private Equity Fund in West Africa. Prior to joining Travant, Tayo was a Manager, Corporate Development, at Cisco Systems in San Jose California. Tayo is investor and adviser in Yswara, an indigenous African luxury brand; ReelFruit, a Nigerian fruit processing agribusiness; and ChopUp, a Nigerian mobile gaming start-up. Tayo earned his Bachelors of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, cum laude, from the University of Southern California and also has a Masters in Business Administration from the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University.

You forgot to add that Tayo Oviosu and his team have successfully raised about $13 million USD for Paga, and just last year, Paga processed 6.6 million transactions worth over =N=68 billion naira, through its platform. shocked

Paga has also invested in infrastructure. undecided They have two live data centres, and each piece of equipment in there, has a failover or backup. The company currently has about 3 million subscribers who have signed up on its payment processing platform.

Tayo Oviosu is married to Affiong Williams, the owner of Reelfruit, one of the successful start-ups in the agro-allied industry. cheesy
https://radar.techcabal.com/t/im-tayo-oviosu-founder-ceo-of-paga-ask-me-anything/1236/27

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 1:23am On Jul 19, 2017
Temie Giwa-Tubosun, the founder, and CEO of LifeBank is a woman with a mission. cool She wants to ensure that all those who need blood, get it as fast as they can, without any prolonged delay. Her goal is to save lives, and put a halt to avoidable deaths, so that people no longer lose their lives due to lack of blood. So in 2015, Temie Giwa-Tubosun established Life Bank an online platform, to help reduce blood shortage in Nigeria. wink

LifeBank provides records of blood banks available all over Lagos, which allows health centers to find the relevant blood types and order for delivery.

The company delivers an average of 300 pints of blood a month to more than 170 hospitals across the state. shocked

“We like to think of ourselves at LifeBank as a technology and logistics start-up. We use technology to discover blood and deploy this information to the hands of our hospital clients.

“Then we deliver the blood they ordered to their hospital within 55 minutes.”

“It’s not a poor people problem, it’s not a rich people problem, it’s everybody’s problem… We like to think that we’ve made the blood donation easy and fun with our app.”

Explaining how the system works, Giwa-Tubosun said: “Let’s say you’re a donor, I register on the platform and I book an appointment, LifeBank finds the closest blood bank to you.

“It books an appointment for you at the blood bank. You go to the blood bank you give blood. We have about 3,000 donors registered on our platform who’ve agreed to give blood to save lives.

“Our goal is to get to one million active donors for our donor app. We also have a goal to get to every hospital, every single hospital within Lagos in the next two years.
https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/lifebank-solving-problem-blood-scarcity-one-hospital-time/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by TimJackJsm(m): 1:35am On Jul 19, 2017
Please am a Yoruba, studying Medicine and Surgery here in Obafemi Awolowo University.
In any way you could help me.
I am financially down.
I have got lots of fees to settle both from completing registrations, borrowing from friends and foodstuffs on credits.
In fact, the situation of the country is just most disturbing to me.
I can't call home for funds.
Yet, one has to study, hard even on empty stomach.
In fact, I need a sponsor.
I have some registrations payment to make on 20th,and today is 19th.

This are my details
Acct Number :0232546402
Wema Bank.

I shall be grateful, if I am helped.
I hope to help some people, sometimes someday.
Please help me, am suffering!!
Ejo e ran mi lowo, mo mo, bi le seri.
Olorun a ma ran yin lowo. Amin.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by BabaRamota1980: 1:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!!!

I no want come in and get banned again so Omo Alhaja just siddon for side dey look and read...but this thing catch me well well my body no fit bear am anymore.

Eyin Omo Oduduwa e wickedt sha! grin

HAAAAAHHHHHH....Baba Lo ma pa Yonminrin!

Ibo is forever under our foot...God punish y'all angry

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by BabaRamota1980: 1:43am On Jul 19, 2017
Omo Alhaja don land again o!
To the Mod wey ban me because i wan islamize amarabae and take her go hajj, how you like me now? yeye persin.

Omo Alhaja

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by BabaRamota1980: 1:48am On Jul 19, 2017
deomello:

Wow!!

Thanks for that wonderful connection.

Isnt she also a grand daughter of Herbert Macauley?

Regardless, for her sacrifice alone she has earned the right for a park or public memorial in Lagos in her name. Double with her ancestry as a Yoruba woman she must be immortalized as a hero.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 1:55am On Jul 19, 2017
okway:
Dedetwo,

come and tell me what you think about this:

Yorubas are the movers and shakers of Nollywood

Amazing! Nigerian Movies Gross over N1 billion in 2016

Here’s how 2016’s Top 10 Chart looks like for Nigeria – Please note that not all the figures are verified rather we have used Filmhouse Cinema’s weighted average market share to come up with box office estimates for films not released by FilmOne.

The Wedding Party – FilmOne Nollywood – Over N500 million - Yoruba Producer
A Trip to Jamaica – FilmOne Nollywood – N178.5 million - Yoruba Producer

Hi, Kunle Afolayan's film 'October 1' is reported to have made more than =N=100 million naira at the box office, when it was released in 2014. cool

October 1 was very successful at the box office. It grossed approximately ₦60 million at the cinemas, making it the second highest grossing Nigerian film in Nigerian cinemas at the time of its release, tying with Half of a Yellow Sun. As of January 2015, The Nation estimates that October 1 had made a revenue of over ₦140 million, when its box office revenue is summed with the revenue generated from its numerous special screenings. In an interview with Nigerian Entertainment Today in February 2015, Afolayan also disclosed that the film had made over ₦100 million in 6 months. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_1_(film)

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by forgiveness: 2:13am On Jul 19, 2017
FirstNation Airways Ltd. Is an airline with its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. The company is founded and chaired by the ex-CEO of Bellview Kayode Odukoya[1] and received its first three leased Airbus A320-200 aircraft in early April 2011.

FirstNation will operate a fleet of modern aircraft, ensure that they are maintained to world class standard using the aviation industry's best practices and highest scrutiny. One of our main objectives is to continue to modernize our aircraft fleet, launching with a fleet of Airbus A319 aircraft. These aircaft offer good passenger comfort and travel experience.

Airbus A319 Family Aircraft

Airbus A319 Family – The Best Selling Aircraft Ever!

The aircraft is the cornerstone of Airbus A319 family aircraft and bestselling airbus single aisle family of aircraft with over 4,200 aircraft sold worldwide as at November 2010. The A319 family is the undisputable leader in the single aisle jet liner.

This prestigious aircraft is coming into Nigeria for the first time after a pain staking certification process for almost one year. This will be the first Airbus A319 aircraft certified post Nigeria’s attainment of United States FAA Category A rating. The aircraft was subjected to the highest scrutiny by the Civil Aviation Authority and came out above peers in every area evaluated. We are pleased to offer our valued passengers this magnificent aircraft.

The aircraft is no doubt one of the most successful aircraft in the world and used by major airlines such as Air France, British Airways, Lufthansa, Swiss Air, US Airways, and JetBlue, Qatar etc.

The A319 provides better cabin comfort, the widest cabin in its class, better baggage and cargo handling, coupled with maximum operational flexibility on short and medium haul routes than any aircraft in its class. This aircraft is environmental friendly with low emission.

FIRSTNATION A319 aircraft are configured into two classes of Business class and Comfort class with better leg room than any aircraft in its class. Our A319 come with Air show and inflight entertainment with all seats in new leather etc. We have raised the bar!

We invite you to come on Board and experience this magnificent airplane.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by oduastates: 3:32am On Jul 19, 2017
What annoys me is that our governors are not doing anything to bring our tradesmen( plumber , bricklayers ,mechanics ,butchers ,welders etc ) into the 21st century.
They are still stuck in 1960.
They keep sharing sewing machines ,Okada and other crap to people who are not driven .
they needspend that money setting up technical colleges to update the skills the of these men to something comparable with the developed world .
2 men do in 10 step what it takes one man to do in one step.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 4:09am On Jul 19, 2017

Oreoluwa Adeleke, 30, Director/Co-Founder, Cruise Events Limited an event management company. Her passion: ‘After graduating, I decided to follow my passion for event management by taking up some event management courses in Oxford and Las Vegas. Thereafter I decided to start my event management company in 2008.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 19, 2017
Page 142 cool

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by AbidjanOjukwu: 6:07am On Jul 19, 2017
Wow.... What a thread. Yorubas are truly blessed, God bless Yoruba land.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (319) (Reply)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.