Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,000 members, 7,841,836 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (591098 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by OkoYibo: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2017
Fineman87:

Yes na. Was it yolobas that trained him. Illiterate, i repeat he was trained BY IGBOS to teach the first generation of yoloba graduates.

Igbos trained him in Foura Bay College in Sierra Leone, Durham University in England and Aberdeen in Scotland?

Your problem isn't just that you're foolish, your problem is that you are overzealous in your foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by announcement: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2017
Fineman87:

SHAMEEEE. SHAMEEEE. SHAMEEE.

Can somebody in d house tell me who this SHAMELESS, HYPERTENSIVE baseless fellow is?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by OkoYibo: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Fineman87:

Illiterate, am Not Igbo. But i admit that igbos are greater than yolobats.

You're not Igbo indeed. Efulefu.

I don't blame you though, you're just being true to type. Even Ojukwu the bearded coward ran off to Abidjan dressed like a stripper when Benjamin Adekunle dealt with him.

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by OkoYibo: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2017
announcement:

Can somebody in d house tell me who this SHAMELESS, HYPERTENSIVE baseless fellow is?

Leave him o, he's one of the 'best brains' of the Igbos.

Some lunatics roam the streets, this one roams the cyberspace.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2017
OkoYibo:

Igbos trained him in Foura Bay College in Sierra Leone, Durham University in England and Aberdeen in Scotland?

Your problem isn't just that you're foolish, your problem is that you are overzealous in your foolishness.
Yes. His igbo parents trained him by sending him to school. The school 'taught' him and they were paid for their services by his igbo parents. so his parents trained him. Illiterate.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2017
OkoYibo:

When you see any Yoruba man on the street, bow to him, he's half a century ahead of you. Awolowo introduced the free education policy about 50+ years ago.

From your post, you'l need what Awolowo introduced decades ago. You need free education. At least, you'll be able to spell generation and illiterate correctly.

Inspite of your free education and your early advantage you are still dragging with Igbo people who were "primitive". Hahaha. All these are sophisticated brethren and past glory.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by FlyoruB: 10:44am On Jul 21, 2017
Fineman87:

But why do you igbos deny your ethnicity to score cheap points? You can still take shots at Yoruba people without denying your ethnicity. It's a sad shame, really, because you make it seem like there's something wrong with owning up to who you are. Either that or something must be fundamentally wrong with being igbo as people keep denying them left and right. It's sad, really.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2017
FlyoruB:

But why do you igbos deny your ethnicity to score cheap points? You can still take shots at Yoruba people without denying your ethnicity. It's a sad shame, really, because you make it seem like there's something wrong with owning up to who you are. Either that or something must be fundamentally wrong with being igbo as people keep denying them left and right. It's sad, really.

Oh boy. I have publicly defended igbos, then why would i still deny them. Am from Rivers state and am not igbo.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2017
OkoYibo:

You're not Igbo indeed. Efulefu.

I don't blame you though, you're just being true to type. Even Ojukwu the bearded coward ran off to Abidjan dressed like a stripper when Benjamin Adekunle dealt with him.

Dont let us start showing the world who cowards are.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2017
OkoYibo:

Leave him o, he's one of the 'best brains' of the Igbos.

Some lunatics roam the streets, this one roams the cyberspace.

Lol. Showing yaribats how inferior they are sweetens me.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by OkoYibo: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2017
Fineman87:

Lol. Showing yaribats how inferior they are sweetens me.

The public laughter of a mad man brings secret tears to his family.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2017
OkoYibo:

The public laughter of a mad man brings secret tears of his family.

tongue tongue embarassed grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by shukuokukobambi: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Fineman87:

What can make a man degenerate so much to the point of denying his heritage? How damaged can one's lineage be that a scion of that line readily denies his ancestry? If this thing isn't Igbo like he claims, where then is he/it from? Who or what begat him/it?

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What can make a man degenerate so much to the point of denying his heritage? How damaged can one's lineage be that a scion of that line readily denies his ancestry? If this thing isn't Igbo like he claims, where then is he/it from? Who or what begat him/it?

I owe you nothing and i need not prove anything to you. So get lost.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by FlyoruB: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2017
Fineman87:

Oh boy. I have publicly defended igbos, then why would i still deny them. Am from Rivers state and am not igbo.

Oh, now I get it. Lol. You are from one of the igbo-denying 'igboid' groups of Rivers. But why do you guys openly reject being igbo, while acknowledging it in secret? Do igbos bear the 'mark of Cain' or something that causes the Ikwerres and others to dissociate themselves from them? Nobody seems to want to be igbo, why? That's fuvcked up. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by emilerikan16(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2017
http://citygateglobal.com/index.html
http://empiretrustmfb.com/index.html
the two company is a finance firm own by Seun Durojaye

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2017
FlyoruB:

Oh, now I get it. Lol. You are from one of the igbo-denying 'igboid' groups of Rivers. But why do you guys openly reject being igbo, while acknowledging it in secret? Do igbos bear the 'mark of Cain' or something that causes the Ikwerres and others from dissociating themselves from them? Nobody seems to want to igbo, why? That's bleeped up. undecided

Please focus on the topic. Great igbos

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by shukuokukobambi: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2017
FlyoruB:

It truly beats the imagination. How can you be so ashamed of your tribe to deny them on an anonymous forum? What defect is so bad to make a sane man do such? How damaged can that tribe be? What is so bad that he doesn't want to identify with?

Its truly sad and shameful

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by OkoYibo: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Fineman87:

You've taken the Igbo narrative and championed it. Now that you've been hammered with facts, you claim that you're not Igbo but from Rivers State.

You must be a direct descendant of Judas Iscariot.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

It truly beats the imagination. How can you be so ashamed of your tribe to deny them on an anonymous forum? What defect is so bad to make a sane man do such? How damaged can that tribe be? What is so bad that he doesn't want to identify with?

Dont cry for another mans headache.

Yolobats 2017

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by OkoYibo: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Fineman87:

Yolobats 2017

You're so dumb that you use Michelle Obama’s pictures as that of a Yoruba lady?

This level of idiocy can't be acquired, it must be hereditary.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2017
OkoYibo:

You've taken the Igbo narrative and championed it. Now that you've been hammered with facts, you claim that you're not Igbo but from Rivers State.

You must be a direct descendant of Judas Iscariot.

Please focus on the topic. Igbos are great.

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by shukuokukobambi: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2017
Fineman87:

Yolobats 2017

Non Igbo rivers state born defender of the Igbo, I hail your 'riversness' cheesy

Igbos need you to help them resurrect the thread below with your recycled pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/3926379/igbos-most-industrious-innovative-richest/30

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by OkoYibo: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2017
Fineman87:

Please focus on the topic. Igbos are great.

The topic is a about Yorubas and not Igbos.

If you're too mentally poor to pay attention to that, I'm afraid I cannot help you.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Non Igbo rivers state born defender of the Igbo, I hail your 'riversness' cheesy

Igbos need you to help them resurrect the thread below with your recycled pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/3926379/igbos-most-industrious-innovative-richest/30

We dont need 150pages to make our point. 25pages has done the work. Meanwhile yolobats

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by FlyoruB: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Bro, it's really shameful. Nothing can justify denying who you are. It's an insult to his parents and forebears. But then again he might have his reasons. Perhaps he's being wary of all the bad press them folks have been generating lately, from Evans, to Drug-trafficking, to the Northern youths ultimatum. Same way other igbo deniers have their reasons. undecided Guy, I'd probably deny being igbo too if I was an Igbo domiciled in the North today o. grin Na to give myself Afonja tribal mark and claim Ogbomosho go sure pass. cheesy It can't be easy being igbo right about now in history, bro. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2017
FlyoruB:

Bro, it's really shameful. Nothing can justify denying who you are. It's an insult to his parents and forebears. But then again he might have his reasons. Perhaps he's being wary of all the bad press them folks have been generating lately, from Evans, to Drug-trafficking, to the Northern youths ultimatum. Sane way other igbo deniers have their reasons. undecided Guy, I'd probably deny being igbo too if I was an Igbo domiciled in the North today o. grin Na to give myself Afonja tribal mark and claim Ogbomosho go sure pass. cheesy It can't be easy being igbo right about now in history, bro. undecided

Dont cry for me.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by MrMaestro: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2017
FlyoruB:

Bro, it's really shameful. Nothing can justify denying who you are. It's an insult to his parents and forebears. But then again he might have his reasons. Perhaps he's being wary of all the bad press them folks have been generating lately, from Evans, to Drug-trafficking, to the Northern youths ultimatum. Sane way other igbo deniers have their reasons. undecided Guy, I'd probably deny being igbo too if I was an Igbo domiciled in the North today o. grin Na to give myself Afonja tribal mark and claim Ogbomosho go sure pass. cheesy It can't be easy being igbo right about now in history, bro. undecided

It's so interesting because they have done it to themselves. We all were here and watched as they denigrated every other tribe day after day for years along with Kanu. They thought that there would be no consequences. Now everyone is responding with equal aggression and they're surprised.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by shukuokukobambi: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2017
Fineman87:

Fineman87:

We dont need 150pages to make our point. 25pages has done the work. Meanwhile yolobats

May the shame of your tribe that is making you deny them depart from.your generation. iseee!! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by strenghtt: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2017
FlyoruB:

The guy is pained in fact he never believed what he saw about YORUBA industries hence the abuse, baseless points he makes. The guy must have been shocked to his marrow!! YORUBA is progressing upward and forward! YORUBAS have bursted the lies of IGBOS of being most industrious in Nigeria. Chaii...even the northern people are more industrious than these noise making IGBOs ... YORUBAS I salute una oooo

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deedeedee1: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2017
I heard laudate has been banned. It is very shameful.

Igbos dont own shiit!

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deedeedee1: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.