Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (587802 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
yomexp:
This is our 44 trillion naira investment in Lagos

You dey mind those fanyogo boys? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by yomexp(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
SonofDevil:
your thread is on life supportgrin

Call uncle emeka in idumota to send pictures of his industries in Lagos. Call aunty ngozi to send the pictures of her own part of 44trillions naira in northgrin

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
okway:

I've already done that here: http://yorubaparapo.com/thread/58/yoruba-business-people?page=1&scrollTo=3333

Our hard work will never go to waste! I'm so proud of you guys and your tenacity on this thread. An enlightened man is a rich man.

cheesy

Weldone broz

And here is the potopotor,ibojews empty thread you requested for :

https://www.nairaland.com/3926379/igbos-most-industrious-innovative-richest/27#58668626

grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Jetleeee: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
yomexp:

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by yomexp(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
even Harry song is involved

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Sall(m): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
I love to see this tread moving up more faster than it is right now.at 151page not good enough. Where are the omoluabi's your contributions are highly needed here.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by SonofDevil: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
okway:

The ibo businesses as they like to call it is nothing but 2x2 corner shops. This is how they somehow control the economy. Don't make me laugh grin grin grin

lols grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by okway: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Greenicles

Greenicles is a solar energy company, founded in 2012, that specializes in providing
technical support and installations for solar electricity projects in Nigeria.

LANRE OKANLAWON – Founder & Executive Director

Lanre generally focuses on the overall organization, business strategy and operations of Greenicles. He holds a bachelors degree in earth sciences from the Federal University of Technology, Minna and a masters degree in New and Renewable Energy from Durham University, UK.

His engineering knowledge of solar technology, energy delivery and business administration coupled with his experience in project management makes him a very resourceful individual to the company. Lanre is very passionate about solar energy and relishes every opportunity to contribute to the energy sector in Nigeria.

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvNQizOWYAIs6yf.jpg:large[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by strenghtt: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
shocked shocked shocked I USED TO THINK THAT THE IGBOS FEED OTHER TRIBES WHEN IT COMES TO INDUSTRIALISATION , SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY!!! THIS THREAD IS A BIG EYE OPENER ABOUT YORUBAS CODED BLESSINGS IN INDUSTRIES AND TECHNOLOGY. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THE YORUBAS......CAN SOMEONE SAY AMEN?...... wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by oduastates: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Olakunle Ekundayo
Drugfield pharmaceutical
Drugfield Pharmaceuticals Limited, a wholly indigenous Nigerian company, was founded in 1991 and commenced production in 1993 as a drug manufacturing outfit after approval and due recognition of relevant agencies and bodies including the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) and the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN).

From an initial product dosage form of dermatological antibiotic and antifungal preparations, our facility now houses additional dosage form manufacturing areas for antibiotic dry syrups, capsules, tablets, ointments, creams, gels, powders, eye/ear drops, small and large volume liquid injectable preparations, nasal drops amongst others. In all modesty, we pride ourselves as the highest product portfolio carrier in the industry with over 140 registered product range.

The completion in March 2012 of our ultra modern current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) compliant manufacturing facility for the production of intravenous infusion products (large volume parenterals), creams and gels as well as sterile ophthalmics has enhanced our competence to respond to global operational demands and acceptance.

Our recognition by Regulatory Agencies and International Certification as evidenced by the NIS: ISO 9001:2008 award are clear indications of our progress as a company. With a strong, virile, committed, competent and dedicated professionals and staffs, our activities are felt all over Nigeria and in sub-regional markets.

Our successes notwithstanding, we are poised not to rest on our oars until we take drug manufacturing industry in Nigeria to an enviable height that is globally competitive.
OUR VISION/MANDATE
To become the Leading Pharmaceutical multi-dosage form manufacturer in Nigeria

http://www.drugfieldpharma.com/en/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by oduastates: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Qualifications Designation
Pharm. Ekundayo Olakunle B.Sc Pharm, M.Sc, FPSN GMD/CEO
Pharm Adenika P.K. B.Pharm, MBA GM and Head, Technical Operations
Mr. Afolayan Kayode B.A, PGD, MPA, MILR; arpa GM and Head, HR/Admin
Mr. Awogbayila Sunday HND, ACCM, ACMA, ACA, ACTI GM and Head, Finance/Accounts/Group Company Secretary
Pharm Babalola Sesan B.Pharm, M.Sc, MBA GM and Head Sales & Marketing Drugfield Specialty Limited
Pharm Odediran Mike B.Pharm GM and Head Sales/Marketing – Drugfield Pharma
Pharm Bamidele Opeyemi B.Pharm Plant Manager
Pharm Fakiye ‘Tola B.Sc Pharm Plant Manager
Mr. Olujemisin Adewunmi B.Sc. (Chem.) Quality Manager
Pharm Adegboye Emmanuel B.Pharm Quality Manager
Pharm (Mrs.) Adegoke M.A. B.Pharm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Jetleeee: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
strenghtt:
shocked shocked shocked I USED TO THINK THAT THE IGBOS FEED OTHER TRIBES WHEN IT COMES TO INDUSTRIALISATION , SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY!!! THIS THREAD IS A BIG EYE OPENER ABOUT YORUBAS CODED BLESSINGS IN INDUSTRIES AND TECHNOLOGY. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THE YORUBAS......CAN SOMEONE SAY AMEN?...... wink

Now that you know, you should pass the knowledge to other Yorubas that have been misinformed

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2017

ASIWAJU S.K. ONAFOWOKAN, OON

Chairman and Founder of Coleman Wires and Cables

Coleman Technical Industries Limited Head Office:

KM34 Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Arepo. Ogun State. Nigeria

Abuja Depot: Plot 225 Cadastral Zone, Apo, Extention Abuja

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Decksaltedxx: 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
yomexp:

Lol. One of them said they produce "G WAGON" cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deedeedee1: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=yomexp post=58668661][/quote] Lolz!!!!!!!!
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Jetleeee: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Potor idiots shot themselves in the foot with that first thread. See rebuttal.

Ìbínú ẹlẹ́wọ̀n

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Bekwarra(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
hahahahahahaha. laff wan kill me for here o.
I've just been following this thread without commenting but I just have to come in before my Yoruba brothers are charged with murder and multiple homicide. Oh Lawd! This is too much for my Igbo brothers to take. I hereby plead for clemency on their behalf.

So in addition
Damatol is owned by Folashade Awe
There is Bond Chemicals in Awe
Amo Byng one of the biggest poultry farms in Nigeria is in Awe
There is Fashola farms along Iseyin road that can feed the whole of South East
Ajanla Farms, Chi and Zartech can provide all the poultry needs of the South East. We are even yet to mention Animal Care that dwarfs anything the South can boast of. Obasanjo farms is there. South West farms supply eggs to the north. the south east and I've seen eggs loaded in buses being transported to as far as Portharcourt. I've never seen eggs or poultry products coming to the south west from any part of Nigeria.
Ibadan is the publications capital of Nigeria. The top publishers in Nigeria are in Ibadan.

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by OoduaVanguard: 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Decksaltedxx:

Actually, those fakesters call theirs 'G-Wagoon'. cheesy They can never be original in anything they do in their lives.

This thread na real 'Humble Pie' for them, and them go chop am belleful.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by oduastates: 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bentos pharmaceutical
MR ISHOLA

Bentos Pharmaceutical Products Limited, a 100% indigenous owned company and a giant amongst its peers in the field of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing was Incorporated in the year 1986.

The Manufacturing outlet is situated along the Old Lagos Road Ibadan, Capital of Oyo State of Nigeria. The Company has over 300 members of Staff which are rationally distributed through the various types of work force.

The Company was established with a specific aim of making high quality pharmaceutical dosage forms to support healthy living and better standard of living for both the consumers and its workers respectively. The company also manufacture and trades pharmaceutical packaging materials (such as Printed Foils, PVC, Dispensing Cups Inner Cartons and Glass bottles) Bentos also undertakes contract manufacture from reputable Pharmaceutical organizations.

DISTRIBUTION

Bentos Pharmaceutical Products Limited distributes its products nationwide. The company enjoys wide distribution network coverage to all the 36 States and Federal Capital territory of the country and ranges far even from the cities to the isolated Rural Villages and towns.

FINANCE AND INTELLECTUAL BASE

The company has corporate assets worth Billions of Naira with impressive Sales turnover that is constantly supporting rapid growth of the organization.

The company is seasoned with professionals like Pharmacists, Economists, Marketers, Engineers and Administrators working collectively to establish the products as house hold name in every home.

PRODUCTS PORTFOLIO

Bentos Pharmaceutical Products Limited produces high quality products of various dosage forms which are registered and approved by National Agency for food and Drugs Administration and control (NAFDAC)

Products Manufactured

Ethicals: Antibiotics

Over the Counter: Analgesics, Heamatinics e.t.c

Packaging Materials: Printed Foils, P.V.C, Bottles, Dispensing Cup.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Jetleeee: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bekwarra:
hahahahahahaha. laff wan kill me for here o.
I've just been following this thread without commenting but I just have to come in before my Yoruba brothers are charged with mother and multiple homicide. Oh Lawd! This is too much for my Igbo brothers to take. I hereby plead for clemency on their behalf.

So in addition
Damatol is owned by Folashade Awe
There is Bond Chemicals in Awe
Amo Byng one of the biggest poultry farms in Nigeria is in Awe
There is Fashola farms along Iseyin road that can feed the whole of South East
Ajanla Farms, Chi and Zartech can provide all the poultry needs of the South East. We are even yet to mention Animal Care that dwarfs anything the South can boast of. Obasanjo farms is there. South West farms supply eggs to the north. the south east and I've seen eggs loaded in buses being transported to as far as Portharcourt. I've never seen eggs or poultry products coming to the south west from any part of Nigeria.
Ibadan is the publications capital of Nigeria. The top publishers in Nigeria are in Ibadan.

Wawuuu... I never knew damatol was a Nigerian made product.

One can even get it on Amazon

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2017

Wale Olaoye

Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer

Wale is a high riding Risk Management Professional and business strategist committed to the transformation of private security’s value and impact on business and national security. His professional experience spans twenty five years across four continents with extensive capacity and influence to resource globally. He was formerly the Country/Group General Manager of TNT International (global leaders in Express, Mail, Logistics & Aviation)/IAS Express Nigeria where he also had responsibility for the overall business management for Nigeria and West Africa including network and line haul security. He was also a former Chief Operating Officer of Impex Worldwide Limited, Nigeria and United Kingdom. A member of the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS), Member, Association of Licensed Professional Security Practitioners of Nigeria (ALPSPN), Fellow Nigerian Institute of industrial security; FNIIS; Fellow International Institute of Professional Security, FIIPS; Police Community Relations Committee (PCRC) and Member Institute of Directors, IOD; Alumnus University of Ife, Lagos Business School, LBS; IESE of University of Navarra, Barcelona, Spain. A speaker at several local and intentional conferences and seminars.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Bekwarra(m): 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nitoripe a decide lati ma pariwo iyen ko ni pe ki awon oloribu omo olori pelebe kan ma wa se enu won mi isekuse. Ori yin buru lai.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by oduastates: 12:05am On Jul 21, 2017
Why do our billionaires prefer to waste money on private jets , parties and chase oil when they can form venture capital firms and take stakes in some of these companies .
Our governors meanwhile will continue sharing sewing machine , decoder and Okada.
. He is a sole trader yet makes good products. It is obvious that the company needs a corporate manager to clean up the rough edges

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 12:05am On Jul 21, 2017
[img]http://leapafrica.files./2017/02/lmp_4313.jpg[/img]

Abioye Samson Damilare CEO/Co-founder, Pass.ng

L-R: Imole Oluyemi, Samson Abioye, Adebagbo Joshua (Pass.ng founders)

Enterprise54 was able to track down Samson Abioye, (CEO and one of the co-founders) to discuss the progress they’ve made so far.

So, Pass.ng is now on WeChat. Apart from the increased accessibility it offers, (WeChat users can now take the tests from inside the app) how else does this benefit Pass.ng? Doesn’t that increase your workload a bit?

This comes with increased visibility and distribution for our product. You may have noticed our ads on BRT buses, radio and some TVC. For a startup like ours, getting our brand out there is really helpful. Well of course it does increase our workload. You can imagine building an app on top of an already existing platform. We had to understand WeChat development pre-requisite and some other connections to different API. Overall, it was fun achieving those goals as we didn’t see it as being burdensome because we began with the end in mind. The Pass.ng-WeChat partnership has afforded more students to use our product.

I like the fact that you can compare your scores with the scores of other students on the site. Which makes me curious. How do you decide what features to add/include in the app/service? Is there a democratic process or it’s your call eventually?

We are close to our users. Sometimes we have an event, called UX (user experience) in-house. There we study our users, see how they use our products and come up with features that matter most to them. Also we have a brilliant and energetic team with whom we brainstorm after interacting with our users.

Pass.ng looks like a programming intensive platform. How much did your programming background help with the success of the platform? Do you think this would be possible for someone without that technical knowhow?

I can’t rule out the mileage we got from being tech co-founders. I, Adebagbo Joshua, Abayomi Akanji and Imole Oluyemi studied computer science and engineering in university Ladoke Akintola University of Technology where we learnt programming and software development. On a couple of occasions, we represented our university in both local and international events. The thing about running a tech-startup business is that you’ve got to iterate a lot until you find the right product-market fit. Having a good knowledge of tools to use and the technical know-how is extremely essential as you can extend your run time, iterate, measure feedback and improve the product.

http://enterprise54.com/pass-ng-ceo-samson-abioye-discusses-his-startups-recent-hot-streak-and-milestones-for-2016/

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomello: 12:06am On Jul 21, 2017
Decksaltedxx:

And fighter Jets..

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Jetleeee: 12:10am On Jul 21, 2017
Has anyone posted about Paystack? Flutterwave?

Those guys are doing crazy numbers.

It's funny though, cos I haven't even posted any startup on this thread. It will probably get to 300 within a week if I start posting lol

Anyway, my background work dey sha. People wey know know grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Bekwarra(m): 12:14am On Jul 21, 2017
HEBN, University Press, Evans, Rasmed, StraightGate, Onibonoje, First Veritas, Oodua Printing and Publishing Company are just a few of the top publishing companies in Nigeria located in Ibadan.
I don't know who this foo.ls think owns RCC one of the biggest construction companies in Nigeria.
I could even see one oloribu going about shouting steel steel steel. Let the amukunmeko bring one steel company from the Yeast that can compare with the Oshobo Steel Rolling Company.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by oduastates: 12:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Bioraj Pharmaceutical Ltd
R.J Bioku

is an indigenous pharmaceutical Company owned by a pharmacist. The Company is located in Ilorin Kwara State at No 405 Kaima Road, Ilorin. Evidence is on all the documents by the Regulatory Agencies.

The Company started operation in 1994 and by now, has two outlet and a manufacturing plant. The outlets are located in Yauri, Kebbi State and Kwara State while the manufacturing outfit is located in Ilorin, Kwara State. The plant has capacity to produce Tablets (including blistered one) and syrups. As at July 2009, the Company has 20 registered products with NAFDAC.

The Factory has standard Laboratory with necessary equipment’s such as UV/visible Spectrophotometer, Microscope, Colony Counter, Antibiotic Zone reader, Moisture Content Balance (Digital), Refrigerator, Calorimeter to mention just a few. The company has successfully carried out supply to State governments, Teaching Hospitals and Federal Ministry of Health.

Below are the lists of key officers of the Company:

NAME POSITION QUALIFICATION(S)
Pharmacist Bioku R.J Managing Director B.Pharm. (Ibadan)
______ ______ ______
Pharmacist L.A Durowoju Superintendent Pharmacist B.Pharm. (India)
______ ______ ______
Pharmacist Oladipo Hussein Agboola Production Pharmacist B.Pharm. (A.B.U.)
______ ______ ______
Pharm.(Mrs.) Aishat Akande Salawudeen Asst.Production Pharmacist B.Pharm. (OAU)
______ ______ ______
Oladimeji Tajudeen Marketing Manager (National) M.B.A.
______ ______ ______
Mr.Lucas Afolalu Q.A. Manager HND Chemistry
______ ______ ______
Mr.Sanusi Jimoh M. Q.C. Manager Bsc.Chemistry
______ ______ ______
Mr.Kabir Akanbi Chemical Anlyst HND.Chemistry
______ ______ ______
Miss Abioye Oluwabumi B. Microbiologist HND. Microbiology
______ ______ ______
Mr. Ameen Abdulraheem In-Process Officer Bsc.Microbiology

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by strenghtt: 12:22am On Jul 21, 2017
Jetleeee:

Now that you know, you should pass the knowledge to other Yorubas that have been misinformed

Yes sir! I will spread the news ..... People need to see this! Many people don't know YORUBAS are these talented shocked. YORUBA INDUSTRIES and QUALITY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Bekwarra(m): 12:24am On Jul 21, 2017
I'm sure you all read Lantern Books both Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning. Now take this
Literamed Publication
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited was incorporated in April 1969, primarily for the publication of Medipharm, a medical index of pharmaceutical specialties in Nigeria.
Medipharm formed the name Literamed, which means literary and medical publication.
The Chairman, Otunba Yinka Lawal Solarin, embarked on building a printing press; he approached the manager of then Barclays Bank 131 Broad street, Lagos, Nigeria of his intention, he was told the bank was not in the habit of financing a whole project but that if he could build a factory, the bank would finance the machine for production.
The Executive Director, Olori Bjorg Solarin, an architect designed a plan on two acres of land bought at Alausa Oregun road Ikeja for the printing press and within six months the printing press was completed.
Mr. Wiggin of the Bank came to inspect the press and fulfilled his promises paid full amount for the machines.
On August 1972, Medipharm was successfully printed and delivered on the commissioning day of the printing press by Prof. Thomas, the then Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ibadan, Nigeria. That was the beginning of Literamed Publications taking on its own life. Lantern Books started with the publication of Verbal and Quantitative reasoning. The success recorded informed the publication of educational books which stated with Comprehensive Social studies. The first edition published in 1992. Literamed had sustained itself on the publication of Medipharm, pre-primary books and Happi product before the advent of primary school titles.
In 2004, Literamed floated Comics Hut, a subsidiary for the publication of Comic books which tells indigenous African stories with good moral values while Living Scrolls are Bible stories in pictures. In 2008, Literamed opened another office in Ghana, West Africa, which is being managed by a county manager.
– Kachifo Limited
Kachifo Limited is an independent Nigerian publishing house set up in 2004 by Muhtar Bakare to tell our own stories. They are the publishers of Farafina Books, Prestige Books and Farafina Magazine until suspension of its publication in 2009.
Kachifo also established a non-profit trust, Farafina Trust, whose broad vision is to promote literature and literary skills in Africa. Kachifo limited aims to set high standards for editorial, conceptual and production quality in the Nigerian publishing industry.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Jetleeee: 12:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Pharma Deko Nigeria is also Yoruba owned.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Bekwarra(m): 12:33am On Jul 21, 2017
okway:
More Yoruba shoemakers

Grandsoles

Grandsoles is owned BT Oyedele Onibata whose real name is Oyekam Oyedele. He's based in Ibadan, we attended the same secondary school and we both graduated from the University of Ibadan. He makes quality shoes and you will never see him naming the Parda, Louise Vutton, Dolche and Gabana, Tomi Hilfinger etc. It's more of quality than profit unlike some people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.