Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (586582 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by NCP: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
laudate:

Ceteris paribus, e pluribus unum!! My bruva from another mother!! cool Thank you, o jare! I can see your handwork in this place. Thanks for helping out. cheesy Am back, o! Those people wanted to silence me, but they forgot that God is greater than all of them!

My guys, Totit, Deomelo, Jetleeee, Okway, Deedeedee1, Oduastates, NCP, ibkayee... how una dey? I dey hail, o! Shey, everything is going smooth? I have been following all your comments in the background. Well done guys, you rock!! wink

You are welcome, Brother

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by ibkayee(f): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
laudate:

Ceteris paribus, e pluribus unum!! My bruva from another mother!! cool Thank you, o jare! I can see your handwork in this place. Thanks for helping out. cheesy Am back, o! Those people wanted to silence me, but they forgot that God is greater than all of them!

My guys, Tot.it, D.eomelo, Jetlee.ee, Okw.ay, Deede.edee1, Oduast.ates, NC.P, ibkayee... how una dey? I dey hail, o! Shey, everything is going smooth? I have been following all your comments in the background. Well done guys, you rock!! wink
Welcome back my dear kiss

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yaay. Hurray. My Igbo brothers come o. We have won. Yaay.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fineman87:
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2017

Nigerian Innovator, Omolabake Adenle, Built A Software That Can Speak And Understand African Languages

Tomorrow. African Innovation Foundation will be hosting the ‘2017 Innovation Prize for Africa’ in Accra, and today we’d like to recognise one of the nominees – Omolabake Adenle.

Some of the most creative and smart minds of Africa will be attending the event, as we learn more about the innovations established by the nominees. From nine African countries, nine were shortlisted, some being DRC, Liberia, Egypt, Morocco, Uganda, Kenya, Zaimbabwe, South Africa and Nigeria. The innovator we’d like to tell you more about, Adenle, is from Nigeria and has established an intriguing software that solve a key issue in Africa – language.

Omolabake Adenle has built a software that can speak and understand African laguages!

Founded under her startup, AJA.LA Studios, Adenle’s software can understand and digitize African languages; and synthesize speech from African languages presented as digitized text. The software is a brilliant solution which will contribute to the technological advancements of Africa as we will soon be able to interact with a wide range of devices, software applications, and digital services, which were originally available in English, in our own African languages!

Due to voice recognition and speech synthesis being developed in mainly Western and Asian languages, Africa has limited commercial application, academic research and ethnic data capturing for African language speaking consumers and/or citizens across Africa. Because of this reason, digitising African languages will bring about various opportunities for both Africans and every other individual abroad who’s usually affected by language barriers when interacting with Africans in their local language.

This innovation opens up opportunities for Africans with low literacy levels to also enjoy the benefits of the digital revolution. In turn this assist with overall developments across Africa such as education, skills development, job creations, employment and every other aspect under the sun that was previously disadvantaged by language barriers.

We are ecstatic about such innovative developments and the ripple effects due from such innovation. Hopefully, we will be able to use Siri in our own preferred local languages! Watch this space.

We’d also like to wish all the nominees good luck for tomorrow’s ‘2017 Innovation Prize for Africa

Another smart, beautiful and talented Yoruba sister.

14 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deedeedee1: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
laudate:

My guys, Totit, Deomelo, Jetleeee, Okway, Deedeedee1, Oduastates, NCP, ibkayee... how una dey? I dey hail, o! Shey, everything is going smooth? I have been following all your comments in the background. Well done guys, you rock!! wink
Egbon mi welcome jare

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, More headache for haters, even Google confirm ham, GBIIM grin
Haters are liable to commit suicide cheesy

kiss

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deedeedee1: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fineman87:
I really pity you. E-bowl man with his delusion and ego. It is better you leave this place before you get totally destroyed.
Shameless tribe!
Stupid chest beaters!!!

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2017

Adefunke Talabi is the CEO of City Hires, Nigeria’s premier video resume portal.

Nigeria’s First Video Recruitment Portal

She holds a Masters degree in Business Information Technology Systems from the University of Strathclyde Glasgow. She has worked in client service and technical support with various leading companies such as Virgin Media in Scotland and VConnect in Nigeria. Recognizing that communication was gradually shifting from text to video, as individuals want to see and connect with the people they chat with, she identified a need to apply this to the recruitment industry that led to the design and creation of the City Hires portal.

City Hires, launched in 2015, is the first video recruitment portal for the Nigerian populace that provides the recruiter an all in one solution: profiles of qualified candidates with resumes and also with pre-recorded videos. It enables job seekers to upload their video pitches – short, persuasive speeches to convey their communication skills, charisma and personality within 60 seconds.

The Etisalat Prize for Innovation recently nominated City Hires as one of the top 5 innovations in Nigeria. City Hires seeks to become the major platform countrywide transiting Nigerian professionals to the video resume system.

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deedeedee1: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
Yoruba - Richest? Nah nah nah
I'll give it up for Yoruba's when it comes to education / they are brilliant . #fact

When it comes to industrious , give it up for the IBOS. They are hardworking and rich too.

They don't joke with "EGO"

#YOLO
Hardworking by trafficking drugs all over the world.
I salute your industriousness.

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
laudate:

Welcome back.

Keep the fire burning. grin

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Vivere: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fineman87:
My dear. Yolobats Igbos have posted many pics but only few can be called 'products' in the intellectual or technological sense. Out of the few, many are NOT KNOWN to Nigerians. Their factories were not shown nor can i confirm that they are on yorubaland Igbo land. It is very easy to dig up pics but the igbo Yoruba pics were more convincing, and proved that they are original. Yoloba Igbo/Osu pics were shinny and well engineered. They looked like advert pics or pics taken to impress. They were not Production pics per say. So I cannot rate those unknown products especially the yorubamade Igbo-made laptop. I have never seen or heard of it anywhere in naija. Same goes for many lobbish yaribas Igbo posted. Go back and see the igbo Yoruba pics and compare them with the online virtual pics that yaribad Igbo/Osu posted. You would understand my point. And most importantly, the igbo Yoruba products were more industrial while the yoloba Yoruba pics were more service-like or corporate. wink The latter cannot really count as products. The most important knock out were the armoured tanks, G-wagon and the steel based products the igbos Yorubas posted and the yolobats Igbo still have no answer. Every other 'product' posted by the yolobats Igbo/Osu has the igbo Yoruba equivalent. Hence the resounding igbo Yoruba victory. Am sorry if you feel pained.
Bitchiamjay:
Yoruba Igbo - Richest? Nah nah nah
I'll give it up for Yoruba's when it comes to education / they are brilliant . #fact

When it comes to industrious , give it up for the IBOS Yorubas. They are hardworking and rich too.

They don't joke with "EGO Owo and Iwa"

#YOLO
Fineman87:
Yaay. Hurray. My Igbo Yoruba brothers come o. We have won. Yaay.
Fixed! Now this post makes a lot of sense....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Jetleeee: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Although, the thread is more about "products", but it wouldn't be a bad idea to let you guys know there are Yorubas holding it down in Med Tech

There is Lifebank owned by Temi Giwa, Mdaas owned by Oluwasogo Oni, Kangpe owned by Femi kuti, Redbank owned by
Tolu Adeyanju, Onemedical owned by Laolu Adeniyi, Wole Ralph, and Oladimeji Sofowora

These are all health startups trying to solve the challenges Nigeria is facing in the health sector via Technology. Bukky George is also not taking it slow with Healthplus pharmacies same with Joke Bakare of Medplus pharmacies. These 2 are the biggest retail pharmacy companies in Nigeria and not forgetting Adepeju Jaiyeoba of mother's delivery kit.

Yoruba sons and daughters are also holding it down in Fintech. From Paystack to Flutterwave, Amplify, Simplepay

ACE is doing really well in logistics sector with the likes of Delivery Science and Kobo360.

Even our shoemakers' dey kill am with crazy branding. Itele, Gransoles, YNorth, Keexs and the rest of them

Now, it's not like these guys are the first to do these things. But they're doing it the way it should be done. What they all have in common is branding. It's the Tech Age fam. And this is template all Yoruba sons and daughters looking to do business should be emulating

Gats polish and advance things. No dirty 2x2 shops all over the place selling Lopo shirts with the horse upside down and Tony Highflinger belts. That's too 3rd world. Igba wo ni a fe se yen da

That's why we need to hope these clowns get their potor paradise so we can minimise this madness and replace them with clean well-branded businesses like the ones that have been posted on this thread

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Basic123: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fineman87:

Sorry. We defeated yorobats. In terms of production, that armoured tank dwarfs all the nonsense pics yolobats have posted here. Inferior pipu. Go and ask the colonialists, they will separate the igbos from other nigerians. Losers.

You've recycled that Amoury millions time on this thread.
By the way I thought you claimed you are not an Igbo.why using the adjective "we".

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deedeedee1: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jetleeee:
Although, the thread is more about "products", but it wouldn't be a bad idea to let you guys know there are Yorubas holding it down in Med Tech

There is Lifebank owned by Temi Giwa, Mdaas owned by Oluwasogo Oni, Kangpe owned by Femi kuti, Redbank owned by Tolu Adeyanju,
Onemedical owned by Laolu adeniyi, Wole Ralph, and Oladimeji Sofowora

These are all health startups trying to solve the challenges Nigeria is facing in the health sector via Technology. Bukky George is also not taking it slow with Healthplus pharmacies same with Joke Bakare of Medplus pharmacies. These 2 are the biggest retail pharmacy companies in Nigeria and not forgetting Adepeju Jaiyeoba of mother's delivery kit.

Yoruba sons and daughters are also holding it down in Fintech. From Paystack to Flutterwave, Amplify, Simplepay

ACE is doing really well in logistics sector with the likes of Delivery Science and Kobo360.

Even our shoemakers' dey kill am with crazy branding. Itele, Gransoles, YNorth, Keexs and the rest of them

Now, it's not like these guys are the first to do these things per se, but they're doing it the way it should be done. What they all have in common is branding. It's the Tech Age fam. And this is template all Yoruba sons and daughters looking to do business should be emulating

Gats polish and advance things. No dirty 2x2 shops all over the place selling Lopo shirts with the horse upside down and Tony Highflinger belts. That's too 3rd world. Igba wo ni a fe se yen di gba

That's why we need to hope these clowns get their potor paradise so we can minimise this madness and replace them with clean well-branded businesses like the ones that have been posted on this thread

I agree

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by shukuokukobambi: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jetleeee:

There is Lifebank owned by Temi Giwa, Mdaas owned by Oluwasogo Oni, Kangpe owned by Femi kuti, Redbank owned by Tolu adeyanju
,Onemedical owned by Laolu adeniyi, Wole Ralph, and Oladimeji Sofowora

Now, it's not like these guys are the first to do these things per se, but they're doing it the way it should be done. What they all have in common is branding. It's the Tech Age fam. And this is template all Yoruba sons and daughters looking to do business should be emulating

Gats polish and advance things. No dirty 2x2 shops all over the place selling Lopo shirts with the horse upside down and Tony Highflinger belts. That's too 3rd world. Igba wo ni a fe se yen di gba

Who get energy to do some work on our numerous private universities? correct laudate, okway, belmot and other irrepressible omoluabis, which of una fit? So much to showcase there that i'm sure, it alone, will push this thread to 200 pages. Let's see whether we can better what Aareonakakanfo did with his "Yoruba Commonwealth thread". Jetleeee, how you see am? wink

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
deedeedee1:

Hardworking by trafficking drugs all over the world.
I salute your industriousness.

So the likes of Emeka offor, Arthur eze,ifeanyi ubah, Stella oduah are into drugs trafficking?
Don't be tribalistic man.
Well, I don't blame you, I blame the hatred and ignorance in your DNA.
Now fvck off!

#YOLo
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Jetleeee: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Who get energy to do some work on our numerous private universities? correct laudate, okway, belmot and other irrepressible omoluabis, which of una fit? So much to showcase there that i'm sure, it alone, will push this thread to 200 pages. Let's see whether we can better what Aareonakakanfo did with his "Yoruba Commonwealth thread". Jetleeee, how you see am? wink

Na nice idea, but e be like say the aim of the thread na to showcase products. Depends on the general consensus, if all man support am.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deedeedee1: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bitchiamjay:

So the likes of Emeka offor, Arthur eze,ifeanyi ubah, Stella oduah are into drugs trafficking?
Don't be tribalistic man.
Well, I don't blame you, I blame the hatred and ignorance in your DNA.
Now fvck off!

#YOLo
You this dumbasss!!! These are the little things you mentioned that make you more industrious right?
You guys have nothing.
You are just useless crazy noise makers!!
You this fuccking eddiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Vivere: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jetleeee:

There is Lifebank owned by Temi Giwa, Mdaas owned by Oluwasogo Oni, Kangpe owned by Femi kuti, Redbank owned by
Tolu Adeyanju, Onemedical owned by Laolu Adeniyi, Wole Ralph, and Oladimeji Sofowora

These are all health startups trying to solve the challenges Nigeria is facing in the health sector via Technology. Bukky George is also not taking it slow with Healthplus pharmacies same with Joke Bakare of Medplus pharmacies. These 2 are the biggest retail pharmacy companies in Nigeria and not forgetting Adepeju Jaiyeoba of mother's delivery kit.....
Mopheth Pharmacy owned by Adekunle Michael Oyegade and his wife Odunola Oyegade, also have one of the fastest growing structured pharmacy outlets, of a high class standard. They have an optical services unit, including a mini mart incorporated into all their pharmaceutical stores, as well as a bi-monthly newsletter, Mosante, which is used to give valuable health information to their clients. Their outlets can be found in many cities nationwide, but their head office is in Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2017

Adebayo Adegbembo, Founder, Genii Games

Genii Games Limited is the parent entity behind the Asa (meaning culture in Yoruba) brand; a growing collection of interactive mobile apps and web videos for kids to learn about African Cultures in fun ways.

Our Asa apps and videos feature Games, Animation, Voice, Text, Sound and Colourful graphics to deliver subjects ranging from languages, folktales, ethics and etiquette. Our Asa apps are available across multiple mobile platforms such as iOS, Android and BlackBerry.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by shukuokukobambi: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jetleeee:

Na nice idea, but e be like say the aim of the thread na to showcase products. Depends on the general consensus, if all man support am.

I feel they could go side by side. This thread should serve as a reference for all Yoruba now and in future who wish to see what their folks are made of. It would be cumbersome to open many threads to showcase services, universities etc only. Anyway, the title of the thread has even changed so what gives? I'll just advice we structure it that if we start with universities, we all ensure that only universities are posted and when we are through, we could start with another sector and exhaust it before moving on to another. I can volunteer to pick through the thread and do like a mini directory where you can click on any sector a visitor wishes to browse through without scrolling all through the thread.

kn23h can now copy the directory on to his first post for reference. Of course the house will have to agree on this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deedeedee1: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
deomelo:

Adebayo Adegbembo, Founder, Genii Games

Hmm!!
Excellent!!
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Bitchiamjay(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
deedeedee1:

You this dumbasss!!! These are the little things you mentioned that make you more industrious right?
You guys have nothing.
You are just useless crazy noise makers!!
You this fuccking eddiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who's this thing? undecided You bore me! undecided

#YOLO
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2017

Dele Ijaiya-Oladipo

Founder. Managing Partner

In this interview, Dele Ijaiya-Oladipo and David Aderounmu, Managing Partners of THN, explained that the company is leveraging its technology and expertise to create a Nigerian tailored solution to the country’s housing problem. Excerpts. Brief introduction on Tempohousing Nigeria Tempohousing Nigeria is a cargo-tecture solutions company. Essentially what we do is to convert shipping containers into habitable spaces. We are partners with Tempohousing Global, a Dutch company – the leading mass container housing provider in the world. We entered into the partnership in 2011 and started operations in 2012. What we do is to tailor the solution to what is here locally. Our mantra is keep it affordable. We don’t want to import anything apart from our technology. And most importantly we want to deliver at 30 to 40 percent cheaper and 3 to 4 times quicker than if using concrete. We know the demand is there. The market is huge – 170 million people, the deficit is 10 percent of that nationally. In Lagos, it’s 1 million and we need about 100,000 homes annually. With concrete you can’t deliver that. So this is an avenue for alternate solutions that you can build quickly, en mass and cheaper. What has THN done so far? So far we’ve been working with some institutions like Ecobank, Exxon Mobil, Dominion Church, Harvesters Church, Oilserv, etc., to provide staff housing, camp solutions, offices, health centres. Now we are seeing that it’s has been accepted more. We have a show home in Ikeja that people can see. How do you address misgivings of Nigerians on houses not done with bricks?

That’s the biggest hurdle we have with alternative building methods. What we hear is this is container. What we intend to do going forward is to educate people and let them see what the so called container actually looks and feel like, and once you enter you realise that it even looks better than a normal building. It’s easier to control, not using cement, no cracks and all that. It’s just about education and doing things that people can walk in and see. We’ve done that with our pilot project and everyone that has gone inside has been amazed at what can be done with a shipping container. As to the notion that if you have not built with bricks you have not built a proper house, that is a Nigerian or African mentality. But the fact is there is a stage for everything. People graduate every year and go into paid employment. What we are trying to offer is play within the market where you can own something for yourself, you are not paying rent and you can save money. Nobody is saying you have to live in there forever. We also plan to partner with financial institutions that will enable young people achieve their dream of owning houses. So it’s about education and the way we package it. We are partnering with Tempohousing in Holland because they are the biggest and they’ve done it all over the world. And it can be done in Nigeria; it has been done in other climes – Australia, Brazil, even in countries having harsher weather than us. Also the market is big enough, and we feel that if the price and the quality is right there will always going to be a demand. Not everyone can afford concrete. What we are offering is that for what you will spend leasing a house in ten years you can own a home in ten weeks. Any moves to partner with government on mass housing? Two years ago, Lagos State gave us an award for being the most innovative solution for the housing problem in Lagos.

And we’ve been speaking with them over the last two years, with a number of ministries, about putting out pilot projects. It looks like over the next three months, we’ll be doing something with the Ministry of Health. Our ultimate aim is to work with the Housing Ministry, we are in talks with them. We are currently engaged with some of the project managers from the Lagos State HOMS scheme. Essentially they want to see if we can recreate their designs using containers. We know that government involvement will also help to change the psyche of people towards container housing. How durable are container houses? Containers are based on International Shipping Organisation (ISO) standards. They are built to withstand high weather conditions. The law is that shipping companies are supposed to renew their fleet after a shipping container has been used for 25 years. When you are using it for a building requirement and is stationary and within accommodation area, it can last forever. And it’s like any other building, you have to maintain it. In our own fabrications, we don’t usually expose the metal container. Internally, we have wood loggings, plywood, insulations, and depending on your choice, we have plasterboards or PVC.

Externally, you could use Alucobond cladding or cement fibre which is being promoted by Nigerite at the moment and is significantly cheaper, because it’s made in Nigeria whereas Alucobond is imported. And before we hand over, we put anti-corrosive paint over the metal as well to give it extra durability. There has been numerous constructions globally. And I can tell you that I have never heard about any one collapsing as opposed to cement buildings that do collapse all the time. Cost and delivery time for a 2-bedroom container home? It depends on the size of the house.

On a cost per square metre basis, we rate between N45,000 and N65,000 per square metre, so it really depends on individual personal preferences for certain things – the finishing, external cladding, etc. For an average 2 bedroom, we are looking at about N2.5 million, all in, that is, you are moving in with only your luggage and movable furniture.

And we can deliver in 6 to 7 days. Plan for students housing We have a plan of developing student housing. There is a big demand for student housing and very short supply. Once we are able to put structures where students are leaving in, that’s is the first point of education. So if you are having students living here, over the course of their education, they’ve been used to living in a container structure. After they’ve graduated and have gotten their dream jobs, getting them into another container housing will not be difficult.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/container-housing-offers-cheaper-faster-option-mass-housing-tempohousing-nigeria/

[imghttp://tempohousingnigeria.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/BeautyPlus_20160316131655_save-720x440.jpg[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deedeedee1: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
who's this thing? undecided You bore me! undecided

#YOLO
Mr man, Fucck off.
Useless chest beater!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Vivere: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
@laudate, finally managed to login....after I got the invite..... and you were right! I'll give you my opinion later tonight. Give my best regards to the clique!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jetleeee:

Joke Bakare

MEDPLUS MANAGING DIRECTOR

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Jetleeee: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I feel they could go side by side. This thread should serve as a reference for all Yoruba now and in future who wish to see what their folks are made of. It would be cumbersome to open many threads to showcase services, universities etc only. Anyway, the title of the thread has even changed so what gives? I'll just advice we structure it that if we start with universities, we all ensure that only universities are posted and when we are through, we could start with another sector and exhaust it before moving on to another. I can volunteer to pick through the thread and do like a mini directory where you can click on any sector a visitor wishes to browse through without scrolling all through the thread.

kn23h can now copy the directory on to his first post for reference. Of course the house will have to agree on this

Makes sense breh
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Ilekeh(f): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jetleeee:

Makes sense breh

Hmmm boss mi, I just dey greet you ni o kiss

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Jetleeee: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ilekeh:

Hmmm boss mi, I just dey greet you ni o kiss

wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Ilekeh(f): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2017

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.