Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (586575 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Ilekeh(f): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Now, about the thread, I'm not really surprised at several observations

1. The number of companies owned by Yorubas, their influence and worth

2. Ibo's envious display - they simply hate Yorubas because Yorubas are more successful than they are.

3. Eledumare, my heavenly father, has indeed blessed the Yoruba nation.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2017

Adepeju Jaiyeoba, founder and CEO of Mother’s Delivery Kit (MDK),

Every day in Nigeria, mothers and babies die during childbirth. UNICEF reports that every single day, Nigeria loses about 2,300 under-five year olds and 145 women of childbearing age. This makes the country the second largest contributor to the under–five and maternal mortality rate in the world.

Adepeju Jaiyeoba, founder and CEO of Mother’s Delivery Kit (MDK), believes that a lot of these deaths are avoidable through the use of clean, sterile equipment and basic training of birth attendants. That is what inspired her to start her social enterprise aimed at promoting and enhancing safe births and to economically empower women in Nigeria.

Based in Lagos, Nigeria, MDK provides a sterilized ultra-affordable delivery kit containing essential supplies a woman requires at childbirth to ensure she has a clean, safe and hygienic delivery. The company supplies birthing kits to health centers, hospitals, university teaching hospitals, maternal and child health organisations.
These lifesaving kits include a sterilized, disposable, super-absorbent delivery mat, as well as an infant receiver. By making the kits available to women, the company ensures that they connect the woman in need at childbirth to the clean, hygienic and safe lifesaving supplies she needs.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
deedeedee1:

Mr man, Fucck off.
Useless chest beater!!!

Stop abusing an unbiased poster who merely stated the TRUTH. Igbos win in INDUSTRALIZATION.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Ilekeh(f): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
I'lkl add my own soon. I just came to greet my boss.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bitchiamjay:

So the likes of Emeka offor, Arthur eze,ifeanyi ubah, Stella oduah are into drugs trafficking?
Don't be tribalistic man.
Well, I don't blame you, I blame the hatred and ignorance in your DNA.
Now fvck off!

#YOLo

Dont mind them. They hate hearing the truth. He is pained because you stated the obvioun truth. Ignore him biko.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Belmot(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mr. Kola Balogun is the Chairman, Momas Electricity Meters Manufacturing Company Limited.

Momas Electricity Meters Manufacturing Company Ltd (MEMMCOL) was incorporated in 2011 to produce energy meters, vending/management application and support services. is a subsidiary company of Momas Systems Nigeria Limited, and inherits from 15 years of expertise in the power sector, Momas Systems was incorporated in 1995. It was the first indigenous company to deploy, install and manage prepayment metering solutions for the Power Holding Company of Nigeria, (erstwhile National Electric Power Authority). Momas Systems Nigeria Limited has executed several turnkey projects within the power sector with commendable successes and has carved a niche for itself as a robust service provider with competent and skilled manpower. MEMMCOL (through Momas Systems) has carried out extensive research over the years to understudy the various challenges undermining the power sector, most especially relating to the metering subsector. MEMMCOL has achieved antecedents and has the pedigree to upscale service delivery in the power sector, most especially in the metering subsector. With its product offerings MEMMCOL’s mission is to improve efficiencies in the power sector in the West African region and beyond through products and services using cutting edge technologies.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by ibkayee(f): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ilekeh:
I'lkl add my own soon. I just came to greet my boss.
I see you've found your way here grin kiss
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Ilekeh(f): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
ibkayee:

I see you've found your way here grin kiss

Who is this? Is this Mrs.Chic2pimp? grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Chydobe: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
list of easy start businesses for fresh graduates in Nigeria

http://www.newzified.com/5-business-startups-nigerian-fresh-graduates/
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by ibkayee(f): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ilekeh:

Who is this? Is this Mrs.Chic2pimp? grin
Lool I thought that was your title grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Iwemoto, the Nigerian company making life hassle-free for vehicle owners

Co-founded by Temitope Fashae and Temilade Olukogbon

[b]Vehicle owners living in Lagos, Nigeria no longer have to worry about the hassle of having to wait in long queues trying to update their car documents- all thanks to Iwemoto, an online platform dedicated to creating a stress-free driver’s license process.

From license acquisition and renewals, to vehicle registrations, change of ownership to vehicle insurance- Iwemoto lets you do all this in the comfort of your own home without having to worry about operating hours. Co-founded by Temitope Fashae and Temilade Olukogbon in September 2015, the company is dedicated to making the lives of car owners simple and convenient.

When your car papers expiry date approaches, the site will send out an email and SMS notification reminding you to renew your papers before they expire. The service is completely free of charge, and will save you from dealing with the authorities.

This handy innovation is just one of the ways that Nigerian entrepreneurs are using technology to improve life in their cities and proving that Nigerians are at the forefront when it comes to innovations. Tech innovators are springing up daily, a development which has seen the country ascend a privileged position on the continent.

If you’re in Lagos, simply log in to www.iwemoto.com to make use of this exciting platform. On the website, you will get to fill out your vehicle papers details, where you will be required to fill in details about your state, phone number, and email address.[/b]

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Ilekeh(f): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool I thought that was your title grin
\

Olorun maje

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by CeterisXVII: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
laudate:
Ceteris paribus, e pluribus unum!! My bruva from another mother!! cool Thank you, o jare! I can see your handwork in this place. Thanks for helping out. cheesy Am back, o! Those people wanted to silence me, but they forgot that God is greater than all of them!

My guys, Totit, Deomelo, Jetleeee, Okway, Deedeedee1, Oduastates, NCP, ibkayee... how una dey? I dey hail, o! Shey, everything is going smooth? I have been following all your comments in the background. Well done guys, you rock!! wink
Hahaha! Just acted as per your instructions, bro'. You wrote the excerpts - mine was to deliver. How is the party going? And your 'groomsman duties? Will show up at reception tomorrow, as promised. Till then, keep bubbling, yo'.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Decksaltedxx: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
FlyoruB:

Igbo industry starts and ends with setting up a 2x2 shop where he retails mostly imported and substandard merchandise. If an igboman tells you that you are not hardworking, what he actually means is that until you and your ethnicity also decide to become a race of nomadic 2x2 shop owners, then you don't know the meaning of hard work. But unfortunately for them, some of us are more ambitious in life. In fact, Yoruba men would rather leave the rudiments of the igbo kind of trading to their women/wives (na we dey open shops for our wives, rather than being the ones sitting in the shop to sell market), while they (Yoruba men) challenge their minds with more ambitious pursuits.

No matter how educated they are, at some point they always go back to trading in their signature 2x2 shops to sell substandard imported goods. The overwhelming majority of them that live and earn a living outside their region are involved in one form of trading or another because that's what they're good at. You will hardly find them in skilled labour because they prefer to be in their shops. They will rather embrace drug-trafficking if trading fails to bring them riches than become skilled welders, electricians, mechanics, tailors, and the likes.

Be it in Kano, in Kaduna, in Gombe, in Lagos, wherever you find them in their numbers they are most engaged in trading. Which isn't bad of itself except that in their twisted minds, they would have us believe that entrepreneurship starts and ends with being a trader.

That's nonsense because what we have been witnessing throughout this thread is the true definition of Entrepreneurship and Industry. Yorubas are the TRUE entrepreneurs of Nigeria. They are the ones oiling the engine of the organized private sector. They are versatile and can be found in every sector of the economy, providing leadership, innovation, and cutting edge solutions. Yet they are not noisemakers. That right there is TRUE Entrepreneurship.

Perfect.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by CeterisXVII: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
deomelo:
Iwemoto, the Nigerian company making life hassle-free for vehicle owners

Co-founded by Temitope Fashae and Temilade Olukogbon

Beautiful! Didn't know there was a company that could handle such things. It will make my job easier. Thanks for the info.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2017

Nigerian doctor invents world’s first portable ventilator, D-box

Dr Dayo Olakulehin,

Respiratory failure has recently been named one of the most diagnosed medical conditions in Africa, causing a high mortality rate. However, in quite a number of hospitals, this has been linked to the shortage of ventilators. This is due to reasons of cost and availability, resulting in nurses using CPR bags to ventilate the patients- which is not nearly as effective.

[b]Nigerian doctor, Dayo Olakulehin, decided to take matters into his own hands by inventing an affordable, portable and rechargeable battery-powered ventilator, named D-Box. The easy-to-use ventilator is designed to power CPR bags and to deliver controlled breaths to patients with respiratory problems. Did we mention that this is a world-first?

It was the doctor’s personal experience with respiratory failure patients that led him to come up with the idea of inventing the D-Box, a device that is expected to save thousands of lives and to improve the quality of health care to patients. The lifesaving device can work on battery power for up to 12 hours.[/b]

“When I did the product development, I got another patent. When we made the prototype, we also had to file another patent. We have the best of intellectual property lawyers and we realized that intellectual property theft is a major issue, especially for a product that has a tendency to go global. We are taking the product proactively and taking it into the global market,” explains the medic.

The D-Box costs only US $300, which is 100 times less than traditional ventilators costing around $30 000.

Like Dr Olakulehin, sometimes innovation will require you to get out of your comfort zone. Although he had a medical degree, he had no formal training in biomedical engineering but he succeeded in his plan to invent a device to save lives. You saw it first in Africa!

Wow!!! This is Major.

Kudos to this Yoruba brother.

16 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
CeterisXVII:

Beautiful! Didn't know there was a company that could handle such things. It will make my job easier. Thanks for the info.

Our boys and girls are very brilliant and they've practically cornered the ICT sector in Africa.

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Decksaltedxx: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jetleeee:
I feel like you guys are paying too much attention to the potor idiots on this thread. I know say the werey dey block view with him flat head, but as one person don give am slap from back, una for leave am. If everyone starts replying him, he'll start feeling like one Bruce Lee taking on many people. He has been on this thread since the early pages and he's still here enjoying the attention. That's just another dead moniker trying to be noticed

God bless you. He is pained and should be ignored, replying the kid is just a waste of time.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by ibkayee(f): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ilekeh:
\

Olorun maje
grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Decksaltedxx: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jetleeee:
Although, the thread is more about "products", but it wouldn't be a bad idea to let you guys know there are Yorubas holding it down in Med Tech

There is Lifebank owned by Temi Giwa, Mdaas owned by Oluwasogo Oni, Kangpe owned by Femi kuti, Redbank owned by
Tolu Adeyanju, Onemedical owned by Laolu Adeniyi, Wole Ralph, and Oladimeji Sofowora

These are all health startups trying to solve the challenges Nigeria is facing in the health sector via Technology. Bukky George is also not taking it slow with Healthplus pharmacies same with Joke Bakare of Medplus pharmacies. These 2 are the biggest retail pharmacy companies in Nigeria and not forgetting Adepeju Jaiyeoba of mother's delivery kit.

Yoruba sons and daughters are also holding it down in Fintech. From Paystack to Flutterwave, Amplify, Simplepay

ACE is doing really well in logistics sector with the likes of Delivery Science and Kobo360.

Even our shoemakers' dey kill am with crazy branding. Itele, Gransoles, YNorth, Keexs and the rest of them

Now, it's not like these guys are the first to do these things per se, but they're doing it the way it should be done. What they all have in common is branding. It's the Tech Age fam. And this is template all Yoruba sons and daughters looking to do business should be emulating

Gats polish and advance things. No dirty 2x2 shops all over the place selling Lopo shirts with the horse upside down and Tony Highflinger belts. That's too 3rd world. Igba wo ni a fe se yen di gba

That's why we need to hope these clowns get their potor paradise so we can minimise this madness and replace them with clean well-branded businesses like the ones that have been posted on this thread
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2017

Managing Director of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc

Mr Segun Agbaje, Guaranty Trust Bank

[b]

Mr. Segun Agbaje is renowned for his experience the banking industry. With over 19 years in investment and international banking, he is currently tasked with the gruelling work of managing the Nigerian lender’s day-to-day operations. His diligence in carrying out his duties has given him his reputation as a highly respected and very accomplished professional within the West African sub-region.

Having led and executed numerous projects involving innovative and complex transactions in financial advisory and debt and equity capital raising in several sectors of the Nigerian economy, Mr. Agbaje has an incredibly complex understanding of the Nigerian business environment.

In 2007, Mr Agbaje was instrumental in organizing Guaranty Trust Bank’s landmark USD350million Eurobond offering. A move which led Guaranty Trust Bank to become the first Nigerian company and first bank in Sub-Saharan Africa to be listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange.

Mr. Agbaje is a member of notable company boards including Guaranty Trust Bank (Gambia) Limited, Guaranty Trust Bank (Ghana) Limited, Guaranty Trust Bank (UK) Limited and also a Director on the MasterCard Advisory Board in the Middle East and Africa. He was recently recognized as CEO of the Year at the 2015 Finance Monthly Global Awards.[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2017

Olalekan Akinyanmi

CEO of Lekoil, at Africa Oil

Chief Executive Officer

Samuel has over 30 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, and is currently Managing Director of SOWSCO Well Services (Nig.) Ltd., in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. Samuel is a member of the Board of Trustees Ile-Oluji Economic Summit Group, a traditional local community leadership organisation as well as being a founding member of S.T. Adegboyega & Co., a Nigerian law firm.

Samuel is a founding member and current Executive of the Petroleum Technology Association of Nigeria, an association formed to bring together Nigerian oil and gas enterpreneurs. Samuel graduated from the University of Ibadan with a degree in Petroleum Engineering.

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2017

The Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Airtel Nigeria

Mr. Segun Ogunsanya has highlighted the need to create an enabling environment for the growth and development of the mobile sector in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Mr. Ogunsanya, who was one of the panellists at the on-going 2014 Mobile West Africa Conference, taking place in Lagos, spoke on mobile innovation, opportunities and its challenges in Nigeria, adding that the growth of the sector also depends on encouraging local content and giving support given to start-ups mobile businesses. Represented by Airtel’s Chief Commercial Officer, Mr. Maurice Newa, Ogunsanya gave insights into factors that will shape the Nigerian and African mobile telephony landscape.
The discussion panel comprising the Airtel Nigeria CEO; ex-Executive Vice Chairman of Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) and Founder Open Media Group, Mr. Earnest Ndukwe; Executive Commissioner, Stakeholders Management of NCC, Mr. Okechukwu Itanyi and other discussants also examined critical issues in the mobile sector, including ways which stakeholders can create enabling environment for the mobile technology.
Other mobile experts from different organisations, CEOs of mobile platform across Nigeria and Africa also participated in various interactive segments of the conference.
The Mobile West Africa Conference which runs from 13th to 16th of May, 2014 holds at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, Lagos. It features exhibitions, roundtable discussions and networking opportunities for participants

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by BlackBlue(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
No other Nigerian ethnicity can compete with the Yoruba nation.

Has anyone posted about Flutterwave?

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by BlackBlue(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
All our businesses are well branded and presentable. No dirty 2x2 stores all over the place

grin kiss

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2017

Ayodele Arogbo

CEO/Managing partner Synergy Capital

Mr. Ayodele Arogbo is Partner at Synergy Capital Managers. Mr. Arogbo is employed at Capital Alliance Nigeria Limited. Earlier, he was with FSB International Bank and African Capital Alliance(ACA). He has over 20 years experience in Banking, Private equity and advisory.

Synergy Capital backs Riggs from $100mln Private Equity Fund

West African-based investor Synergy Capital announced it has completed its investment in Riggs Ventures West Africa, a manufacturer of polypropylene woven sacks that are used for packaging and transporting industrial goods in Nigeria. The investment, which was originally agreed some four months ago, was made through Synergy Private Equity Fund I, a $100 million fund which closed in early September.

As Riggs is an unlisted public company, the deal required approval from Nigeria’s Securities and Exchange Commission, which it received recently, allowing the transaction to close. The capital will be used to provide the company with working capital and help boost its utilization of current its production capacity to meet the expanding levels of demand for polypropylene bags. In a statement, Synergy said that it expects to make a follow-on investment in the company to scale capacity further and achieve the goal of becoming one of the largest providers of polypropylene sacks in West Africa.

Synergy Capital’s strategy is to identify well-positioned companies in some of Nigeria and Ghana’s fastest growing sectors to which they can provide business building expertise as well as capital to grow the companies into leading operators with a significant share of their respective markets.

According to Synergy Capital partner Ayodele Arogbo, “In the case of Riggs, the objective is to establish the company as a clear number three in a sector that is set for continuous growth over the medium to long term. We are very pleased to be completing this investment now after all the work done preparing the company over the last two years.”

The Riggs investment marks the third transaction for the fund. In February this year, Synergy made a “multi-million dollar investment” in NeTPlus Advisory, a Lagos-based e-services company offering e-commerce, e-payment and e-infrastructure solutions followed by the announcement in August of the acquisition of an undisclosed stake in Viathan Engineering, a developer of captive and embedded power solutions in Nigeria.

According to a prior press release, Synergy Capital plans to make an investment in the financial services sector before the end of 2015, and will look to complete another three or four investments in Ghana and Nigeria over the next year.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by BlackBlue(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2017

Flutterwave aims to unify Africa’s fragmented payment systems and empower small businesses

here’s no shortage of entrepreneurs in Africa, but their ambitions are often hampered by the lack in many countries of reliable and affordable digital payment systems. Moneywave, from Y Combinator-incubated Flutterwave, wants to empower individuals and small merchants to take part in the thriving digital economy by letting them accept payment however it’s offered, and receive it instantly in whatever form they choose. The company today announced official availability of the payments platform, and a stout funding round to help usher it into the world.

The problem the team aims to solve is plain to see, explained Moneywave CEO Iyinoluwa Aboyeji in an interview — there’s just no universally used and accepted payment system over there.

“The ecosystem for payments in Africa is heavily fragmented,” he said. “Anywhere in the west, you’re able to leverage your credit card to pay and get paid. If I’m a small business in Nigeria, I can’t accept cards, the overhead will kill me!”
Bank accounts, while common, are often empty, and merchants are frequently informal and not actual incorporated businesses, limiting the services banks will provide. As a consequence, card transactions make up less than one percent of the billion dollars or so changing hands digitally every day.

Cash is common, and more than a few person-to-person payment systems, like the popular mPesa in Kenya, have arisen to fill the gap — but fluidity is still a problem. Transactions can take days, and fees are common when transferring or withdrawing money. And there’s no guarantee that a merchant will be compatible with the service or bank in question — mPesa is barely used in Nigeria, for instance.

[img]http://tctechcrunch2011.files./2016/12/flutter_diag.png?w=1024&h=594[/img]

Conceptualized:

[img]http://tctechcrunch2011.files./2016/12/935c6a3c1a4d3054a761f7addd83e97b.png?w=1024&h=614[/img]

Read more here: https://techcrunch.com/2016/12/05/flutterwave-aims-to-unify-africas-fragmented-payment-systems-and-empower-small-businesses/

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
BlackBlue:
All our businesses are well branded and presentable. No dirty 2x2 stores all over the place

grin kiss

Yes, oooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by TimJackJsm(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fineman87:

I can help you but why did you jump into university when you knew you had no means of funding. And medicine is a long programme. Do you intend to beg till you graduate?
I shall be grateful if you do help me Sir.
Sir, I have passion for medicine and I don't want to drop out.
I don't intend to beg till I graduate.If I could get scholarship Sir.
I had applied for scholarships but wasn't shortlisted,in any.
Am afraid,they didn't shortlisted using CGPA.

If I could get sponsor or scholarship, I will be most glad.
Finance had been affecting me,and my academics very badly.
I really want to be focused.
Please kindly help me Sir.
Metaphysical
Gbolah1
OAUTemitayo
Olu317
E jo e ran mi lowo.
Olorun a ma ran yin lowo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.