Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) (38766 Views)

Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly / Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) / Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by malware: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2017
Ralphdan:

Don't compare those two
The beheading is as a result of cult activities not a friend slashing the throat of another.

And cult clash na friendly sporting activity abi? Who are the cultists, are they not people of the same area being members of different cult groups? Ohhh we should ignore that one cos it's your own way of life abi?
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe, the only way out of the illogical inferior crap is resorting to insults as usual, not surprised. Still not safe.

Yeah, agreed we slam our heads, but what do you do other than what you lots have been known for?

Now tell me which group is identified with the underlisted

Human Rituals
Armed robbery
Kidnapping
Prostitution
Nudity
Baby factories
Human trafficking
Powder business.

A region that has become a dungeon of cannibalism where dog eat dog.

Gerrout.

Hausa: the bloodthirsty people
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by bishopsele84: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2017
When will people from the north stop behaving like cows?chai they are so heartless,barbaric,cruel and calors.Stupid people and their foolish religion of piss
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by herich(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
malware:

And cultists killings and ritual killings are you ways of life abi?

No
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by malware: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2017
bishopsele84:
When will people from the north stop behaving like cows?chai they are so heartless,barbaric,cruel and calors.Stupid people and their foolish religion of piss

Lolz... . Why didn't you join the protest against beheading of two brothers at your backyard or are you one of the perpetrators?

I don't think you have moral right to make above comment when Vikings, , Klu klux and badoo are still operating in your domain.

Let me remind you of Evans, the billionaire kidnapper who graduates from one crime to another, killing an uncountable number of people. Have you forgotten him so easily like this?

Do you want me to still send you the link to Imo Zenith Bank robbery during which your kinsmen shot sporadically killing three police operatives and one of them got killed in the process?

If you are waiting for me to remind you of what christian armed robbers, cultists, kidnappers, ritual killers and drug pushers do on daily basis, then you're wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by malware: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2017
OVI75:

May yr friend Slit yr throat like that Husseini

My friends are not violent, none of them have ever killed before and they would not start today or tomorrow.

But one thing I'm sure of is that people get killed on daily basis due to cultists activities in your domain and you can testify to that. Some who are not even cultists got hit by stray bullets is that a lie?
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by OVI75(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2017
malware:

Lolz... . Why didn't you join the protest against beheading of two brothers at your backyard or are you one of the perpetrators?

I don't think you have moral right to make above comment when Vikings, , Klu klux and badoo are still operating in your domain.

Let me remind you of Evans, the billionaire kidnapper who graduates from one crime to another, killing an uncountable number of people. Have you forgotten him so easily like this?

Do you want me to still send you the link to Imo Zenith Bank robbery during which your kinsmen shot sporadically killing three police operatives and one of them got killed in the process?

If you are waiting for me to remind you of what christian armed robbers, cultists, kidnappers, ritual killers and drug pushers do on daily basis, then you're wasting your time.

U Shud Worry Abt ds

Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by malware: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2017
OVI75:

Terrorists And those Who Support them Are pretty Much the Same...

As you And LionDeleo Defend the life of that Man Cut Short, may hs lot befall u Two

I have not seen you make similar comments you made earlier when two brothers were reported beheaded in Rivers state, instead, you guys unanimously described it as generally a crime.

On the contrary, you guys were quick to condemn the North and Islam because of this singular killing.

I am not in support of any crime neither do I support religious and ethnic bigotry. The earlier we learn to call a crime a crime, the better for us.

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by OVI75(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2017
malware:

My friends are not violent, none of them have ever killed before and they would not start today or tomorrow.

But one thing I'm sure of is that people get killed on daily basis due to cultists activities in your domain and you can testify to that. Some who are not even cultists got hit by stray bullets is that a lie?

You can never Tell if yr friends re Safe,such A Foolish mindset is why dS Man Was Alive Som ago And is no more.

We don't Support the Barbarisms of The Cultists We hate them like We hate Yr Allah fighters boko haram.

Bt yu,u re here struggling to justice A Trademark Sliding of throat without conscience, may that dead mans Ghost be yr nightmare
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by bishopsele84: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2017
malware:

I condemn things when they are wrong irrespective of who's involved and the region involved.Im not a fanatic ok?Be sincere to your conscience,you and I know that northern Nigeria Muslims are unforgiving and wicked!
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Less the bh terrorism in the NE which is not peculiar to Nigeria, shall we go on posting of links to cases of murder in regions?

Why exactly would you want to exclude the boko haram group? Their membership is exclusively northern and they ironically so are the bulk of their targets.

This is why people say northerners are violent

1. Boko haram - an exclusively northern contraption - globally infamous for its bloodlust - staffed by northern youth

2. Fulani herdsmen - see above for description

3. Hausa traders -it is remarkable that despite the fact that the igbo and Yoruba might trade words when it comes to reality they tend to live at peace with each other. Yet we cam count so many instances where hausa/people of northern extraction have caused major riots in their host communities

4. Religious violence - it is on record that despite the fact that we have moslems all over Nigeria, it is only in the north that christians for routinely executed for no other reason than for being Christian. Interestingly, never has a moslem been the victim of religious violence from Christians in the history of Nigeria.

5. Inter-ethnic group violence

With the notable exception of the ife vs modakeke crisis, no other region in Nigeria experiences such widespread inter ethnic group violence. And when it occurs it always bloody on an unbelievable scale. From Benue to Jos to South Kaduna, the propensity of the northerner to slaughter even their own is unprecedented.

So you see, at home northerners kill each other on a genocidal scale. They massacre foreigners at will and without compunction,and maintain the same attitude even when they move out to other regions.

There is np argument to be made here.

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by malware: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
bishopsele84:
I condemn things when they are wrong irrespective of who's involved and the region involved.Im not a fanatic ok?Be sincere to your conscience,you and I know that northern Nigeria Muslims are unforgiving and wicked!

I want to see the cimments you made on these threads, a screenshot please:

1. Arrest of Evans

2. Killing of two brothers in Rivers

3. Imo Zenith Bank robbery; and

4. Any thread on activities of Badoo.

I want to see whether you associated their activities with their religion.
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by malware: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
OVI75:

You can never Tell if yr friends re Safe,such A Foolish mindset is why dS Man Was Alive Som ago And is no more.

We don't Support the Barbarisms of The Cultists We hate them like We hate Yr Allah fighters boko haram.

Bt yu,u re here struggling to justice A Trademark Sliding of throat without conscience, may that dead mans Ghost be yr nightmare

I can't remember seeing you associate their (Cultists, kidnappers and robbers) activities with either Christianity or their region.
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by Justiceleague1: 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe, the only way out of the illogical inferior crap is resorting to insults as usual, not surprised. Still not safe.

Yeah, agreed we slam our heads, but what do you do other than what you lots have been known for?

Now tell me which group is identified with the underlisted

Human Rituals
Armed robbery
Kidnapping
Prostitution
Nudity
Baby factories
Human trafficking
Powder business.

A region that has become a dungeon of cannibalism where dog eat dog.

Gerrout.
all these in ua region?! shocked

so u fifo eat that meat? Chai grin
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by OVI75(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Sliting Throats Is An Ethnic Hallmark

defend All U Can,It Makes No Difference And Doesn't Change anything..

Yr Throat Sliting Prophet Is An Example Fr All
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by LionDeLeo: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
OVI75:

Terrorists And those Who Support them Are pretty Much the Same...

As you And LionDeleo Defend the life of that Man Cut Short, may hs lot befall u Two

Same applies to you and your ilks for not making blanket comments in the case of these beheaded brothers from your region.

No one in his right frame of mind supports such killings but what is unacceptable is comments covering the entire region the perpetrators come from. If you scroll up, you will see my first comment on the issue before responding to bigots.

Accordingly, if the northerners qualify for whatsoever this man is described as, it also makes a lot sense to clasify the entire southerners in same category.

https://www.nairaland.com/3916354/photos-2-brothers-beheaded-rivers#58372415

Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by LionDeLeo: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
OVI75:

And this torso lying down was the handwork of who?

Gerrout.

Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by LionDeLeo: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
EasyWork001:

So you ma sef dey wash leg? lol izz alrite

Yes, he does, by far better than human beings who walk about with smelly arses after poo.
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by malware: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
OVI75:

Your comment doesn't come to us as a surprise considering the innumerable tangible evidence we've tendered above that violence is the way of life of southerners. ..

If you can't finish it don't even start it.
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by LionDeLeo: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
OVI75:

How can one also tell if lives are safe in the dungeon of cannibalism where dog eat dog?

Have we not been hearing cases of people getting killed by cultists in their thousands?

Have we not been hearing cases of brothers hacking themselves to death on account of minor cases?

Are those pick pockets being burnt to death not human beings?

We still hear cases of old and fragile women roasted to death on account of withcraft.

The several cases of human rituals guarantee lives abi?

How many times do we wake up only to be greeted by news of lifeless bodies either in the gutter or on the road.

Infact, how many I go mention sef?
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by bishopsele84: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
malware:

I want to see the cimments you made on these threads, a screenshot please:

1. Arrest of Evans

2. Killing of two brothers in Rivers

3. Imo Zenith Bank robbery; and

4. Any thread on activities of Badoo.

I want to see whether you associated their activities with their religion.
all your aforementioned was condemned by me.I stand to be corrected but I still go by what I said earlier northern Muslims and violence are like siames twins
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by LionDeLeo: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
malware:

Your comment doesn't come to us as a surprise considering the innumerable tangible evidence we've tendered above that violence is the way of life of southerners. ..

If you can't finish it don't even start it.

Exactly bro.

Most times, after presenting undisputable evidence, they simply seek cover under insults and run away from that stand point. Nonsense.

Yaya de dan uwa. Ai ni ma bana kyale yan iska.
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by LionDeLeo: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
bishopsele84:
all your aforementioned was condemned by me.I stand to be corrected but I still go by what I said earlier northern Muslims and violence are like siames twins

You have condemned all the aforementioned implying you are aware of such incidences but still went ahead to say northerners and violence are same, and by implication, no violence in south.

Sounds like saying, a square is round in shape.

Pls, how does this make any sense to you?

How does this even appeal to common sense?
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Yes, he does, by far better than human beings who walk about with smelly arses after poo.

Aight, noted. I've given you some attention
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by malware: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Exactly bro.

Most times, after presenting undisputable evidence, they simply seek cover under insults and run away from that stand point. Nonsense.

Yaya de dan uwa. Ai ni ma bana kyale yan iska.

Ai hakan daidaine, Allah Yayi mana jagora.

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by LionDeLeo: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
malware:

Ai hakan daidaine, Allah Yayi mana jagora.

Amin Ya Rubbi.
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by malware: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
bishopsele84:

I would not comment further without seeing the screenshots of those comments.
Re: Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) by bluegreenyellow(f): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Of course people will always find ways to connect this with religion
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members / Man Poses As Female Panties Buyer In Edo, Hands Sellers Over To Police / BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.