Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 (71588 Views)

Apply: African Union Youth Volunteer Corps / African Union Youth Volunteer Corps Graduate AU Volunteers Recruitment - 9th Bat / African Union Youth Volunteer Corps 2018/19 Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by sylvez(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2017
Nysc nova do wuna abi Kwontinue
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by FreeSpirited: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by maxiuc(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2017
ariyebaba:
African NYSC cheesy

make i take ma football age go apply.

From there i go cross go Europe

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

are you from Edo state

1 Like

Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by sipsip(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2017
BabaDem:
Can an npowered person apply?

No, you cannot apply and that is final. If you try to, i will personally hand over your application form to Mama Goddey who sells akara just down the street.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by ariyebaba(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2017
Lolssssssssss

cheesy

why u wan know ?

Gbeborun !
cheesy

maxiuc:
are you from Edo state
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by kaymofo(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2017
I love this, I clicked on the link but i was unable to sign up, kindly assist me please.
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by romeoetin(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2017
How much?
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by Nofuckgiven: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2017
sipsip:

No, you cannot apply and that is final. If you try to, i will personally hand over your application form to Mama Goddey who sells akara just down the street.
Don't mind those greedy goats. I hope npower finds out about this and terminates his application so he can be free to do this one.They want to get free money by all means yet they would still open their dirty mouths to say our leaders are corrupt. Nigerians are the cause of their own problems.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by piperson(m): 11:36am On Jul 13, 2017
Brownville007:
The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC), established in 2010, is a continental development program that promotes youth volunteerism in Africa. The program aims to deepen the status of young people as key actors in Africa’s development targets and goals, enhancing their participation in policy development as well as design and implementation of relevant interventions towards the Africa Union’s Agenda 2063, ‘The Africa we want’. It brings people together to share skills, knowledge, creativity and learning to build a more integrated, prosperous and
peaceful Continent driven by its citizens. The volunteering opportunities are intended to build professionalism and a sense of responsibility among the participants, thus enhancing their employability.
Young African professionals are recruited to serve for a period of 12 months as AU Volunteers in an AU Member State other than their own. The next intake of volunteers for deployment in 2018 will be from the 11th – 31st of July 2017.

Eligibility Criteria:

Applicants have to meet the following criteria:
1. Citizen of an AU Member State living on the continent or the Diaspora;
2. Aged between 18 – 35 years;
3. Have a post-secondary certified qualification(s) (TVET, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent)
4. Available in 2018 to dedicate 12 (twelve) months for volunteer work;
5. Willing to live and work in another AU Member State;
6. Is proficient in at least one AU working language (Arabic, English, French, Portuguese);
7. Has at least one year verifiable volunteering experience and one year professional work experience.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply
Application Deadline: July 31st 2017
https://www.africa-youth.org/opportunity-apply-au-youth-volunteer-2018/

Source: https://www.graduatejobsng.com/apply-african-union-youth-volunteer-corps-au-yvc-2018/

http://www.nta.ng/news/20170712-african-union-recruiting-youth-volunteer-corps/

Having problems with upload Cv and attachments
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by realceeg(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2017
Nicey nice
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Ino c any form, just asked to downloaded d call for application, d form attached only instructions
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by saintjimos(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2017
can OND also apply? finished my 1 year I.t
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by mikkypel(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Everything now is volunteer not job.. hian
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by liri(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
okay so i do not have my national id card or its equivalent and i do not have any signed recomendation letter to verify any volunteer experience. can i still apply?
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by charlesucheh(m): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
I've applied already! But I must let you all know that the application itself is like writing an exam with a computer based knowledge. So if you're not the smart ICT type, you just might experience difficulties trying to apply. It should be an exciting and non-profit making experience. They promise to make life comfortable as you discharge a community development service to your area of deployment which is outside your country of origin, monthly stipends will be paid but it's just to make you feel comfortable and not ostentatious. Like it implies, it's a volunteering scheme, and only young Africans with strong pan-African motives can well fit in. Which you all best of lucks.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by charlesucheh(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
liri:
okay so i do not have my national id card or its equivalent and i do not have any signed recomendation letter to verify any volunteer experience. can i still apply?
what about you NYSC discharge? That equivalent to what they want! Chakam!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by charlesucheh(m): 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
piperson:

visit www.mergepdf.com
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by BabaDem(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
sipsip:

lol... Na mama devildey
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by chossy: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
How much is the salary stipend? Has anybody in this forum done it before?
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by olayemite(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
piperson:

I can't find the application tab on the website. The only thing I saw is a link to download the call for application in English, kindly direct me how to navigate on their page to register. Thanks
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by Mofpearl: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
I would love to apply but can't dedicate 12 months and I don't meet the requirements.
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by Ifiegboria(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by uchbaba(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
charlesucheh:
I've applied already! But I must let you all know that the application itself is like writing an exam with a computer based knowledge. So if you're not the smart ICT type, you just might experience difficulties trying to apply. It should be an exciting and non-profit making experience. They promise to make life comfortable as you discharge a community development service to your area of deployment which is outside your country of origin, monthly stipends will be paid but it's just to make you feel comfortable and not ostentatious. Like it implies, it's a volunteering scheme, and only young Africans with strong pan-African motives can well fit in. Which you all best of lucks.

bro pls can u help me to register, am tired of let me make my time worthwhile pls
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by trinity11(m): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
ok
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by KELECHUKWU89: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
PLS HELP OUT I WANT TO APPLY
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by Osisinakpo(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
am interested in this program,
let me go and come
lol
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by bolubej: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Likely $500 monthly.. I did a similar one years ago with the West African Health Organization.
It was like N 75,000 ( $ 1 = 150 or so)

Be less concerned about the renumeration. The experience to be gained is priceless for someone just starting out.

I agree with General Ojukwu its a way of having international experience by voluneeting and being paid in dollars.

But you should try and way your options before jumping at it. Its a one year life time opportunity with mouth watery benefits during the one year period. AU pays between $600 -$1000 monthly

1 Like

Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by Oluwainnie(f): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
I don't have the one year professional work experience needed, can i go ahead and apply like that?
GeneralOjukwu:

Likely $500 monthly.. I did a similar one years ago with the West African Health Organization.
It was like N 75,000 ( $ 1 = 150 or so)

Be less concerned about the renumeration. The experience to be gained is priceless for someone just starting out.

1 Like

Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by Oluwainnie(f): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Whats needed for the online registration
charlesucheh:
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by Skydweller(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
abeg how I go take apply? I visited the page. I downloaded one thing wey I no no wetin I go do with am. me self wan help africa develop. somebody help!
Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by bolubej: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Oluwainnie:
I don't have the one year professional work experience needed, can i go ahead and apply like that?
What is your discipline? what you have is enough. just package yourself well and sell your market

2 Likes

Re: Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 by GeneralOjukwu: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Oluwainnie:

Always try... something in your application can catch their eye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.