Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! (2491 Views)

The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs / Olubadan And Traditional Chiefs Fight Over Masquerade Directive In Ibadan.Photos / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 13, 2017
The Oodua Peoples Congress
(OPC) has accused Benin palace
chiefs of distorting Oduduwa
history, saying their comments
were capable of triggering discord
between the Yoruba and people of the Benin Kingdom. The group also said the research
being relied on by the chiefs to
deny the relationship between
people of the two races lacked
credibility. The National Coordinator of the
congress, Gani Adams, said in a
press statement made available to
PREMIUM TIMES on Friday that
the comments credited to the
palace chiefs about Yoruba origin were unhistorical and unreliable. Mr. Adams said such poorly
researched claims lacked
historical credibility, could be
inflammatory and could set the
two noble race against each other. He said the relationship between
”the Yoruba Omo Oduduwa and
the Edo was rooted in history and
shrouded in mystery in other to
keep the two vibrant nations
together and oil the chord of communal relationship for ever.” “Even, though some writers of
historical documents about the
relationship and chord of
brotherhood between the two
have allowed personal sentiments
and pecuniary consideration to overrule their sense of judgement,
clarity, fairness, objectivity and
harmonious cohabitation. And the
purported statement from an high
chief of Benin belong to this
trend,” the OPC leader said.

3 Likes

Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by fernandez1(m): 5:48am On Jul 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Rubbish...... Arrant nonsense.... If dem born una well go ring round for Benin go talk this nonesense
Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by FisifunKododada: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by FisifunKododada: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by FisifunKododada: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
cool
Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by seunny4lif(m): 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin cheesy grin

Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by OgaBuhari: 2:11am On Jul 14, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
Rubbish...... Arrant nonsense.... If dem born una well go ring round for Benin go talk this nonesense
Yorubas go just finish una. No forget say Bini na minority

1 Like

Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Yorubas go just finish una. No forget say Bini na minority

You dey craze...... You think Bini is only the Bini tribe.... Come on get lost from here
Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by OgaBuhari: 7:25am On Jul 14, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

You dey craze...... You think Bini is only the Bini tribe.... Come on get lost from here
you feel say Edo juju alone go fit withstand Odua combined youths from Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Ife, And Lagos?

Them go just wipe una finish.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2017
OgaBuhari:
you feel say Edo juju alone go fit withstand Odua combined youths from Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Ife, And Lagos?

Them go just wipe una finish.
Mumu

You think Bini and Ediod tribes are minorities like akwa ibom.... You are clearly an illeterate grin grin grin grin like I said FUUUCKKK OFFF
Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 7:46am On Jul 14, 2017
OgaBuhari:
[s]you feel say Edo juju alone go fit withstand Odua combined youths from Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Ife, And Lagos?

Them go just wipe una finish. [/s]
Mumu

The same ondo ekiti and Lagos that was under the empire.... grin grin grin grin illiterate
Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by OgaBuhari: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

You think Bini and Ediod tribes are minorities like akwa ibom.... You are clearly an illeterate grin grin grin grin like I said FUUUCKKK OFFF
it's equally sickening that at your age you're bereft of senses and more sickening that you can't spell illiterate.

Bini, Ishan and Edoid tribes are over hyped.
You people are senseless and given over to prostitution, witchcraftcy, ritualism cultism, Yahoo Yahoo and etc.
Bini is a dry terrain, you can't compare your barren state wit akwa ibom state. We are the ones feeding your state.

So fucck off.

Before I leave, I want to tell you that your oba of Bini is Clueless and I'm greater than him.

2 Likes

Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2017
OgaBuhari:
[s]it's equally sickening that at your age you're bereft of senses and more sickening that you can't spell illiterate.

Bini, Ishan and Edoid tribes are over hyped.
You people are senseless and given over to prostitution, witchcraftcy, ritualism cultism, Yahoo Yahoo and etc.
Bini is a dry terrain, you can't compare your barren state wit akwa ibom state. We are the ones feeding your state.

So fucck off.

Before I leave, I want to tell you that your oba of Bini is Clueless and I'm greater than him. [/s]

Hahahaha the oloshos mey full festac norbe akwa ibom girls abi grin grin grin grin hahaha .... Like I said fucckk off illiterate !! grin grin
Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by OgaBuhari: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Hahahaha the oloshos mey full festac norbe akwa ibom girls abi grin grin grin grin hahaha .... Like I said fucckk off illiterate !! grin grin
Wow so can you now see that I'm your master and teacher?
I dey Benin, ekosodin and I've lived here for almost a decade of years.
The way I dey useless Edo, Benin and esan girls ni infact make i keep kwayet. You too small for me to exchange words with.
Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:47am On Jul 14, 2017
OgaBuhari:
[s]Wow so can you now see that I'm your master and teacher?
I dey Benin, ekosodin and I've lived here for almost a decade of years.
The way I dey useless Edo, Benin and esan girls ni infact make i keep kwayet. You too small for me to exchange words with.[/s]

You are just another ogogoro drunk fool from akwa ibom trying to be relevant ..... A state only known for exporting househelps and houseboys and oloshos hahahahah come on Akpan get out from this thread grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by MayorofLagos(m): 6:28am On Jul 15, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

grin grin

Republic Of Benin was declared at Ring Round by Biafran Forces. The same Biafra that Yoruba whipped from Ore back to Onitsha.

Ol boy, be careful! grin

2 Likes

Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by MayorofLagos(m): 6:32am On Jul 15, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

The same ondo ekiti and Lagos that was under the empire.... grin grin grin grin illiterate

Lagos was not under your empire....Iga Idungaran was under your empire.

2 Likes

Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2017
MayorofLagos:

;

[s]Republic Of Benin was declared at Ring Round by Biafran Forces. The same Biafra that Yoruba whipped from Ore back to Onitsha.

Ol boy, be carefu[/s]l!

Your peoples cowardice is legendary in nigeria so I don't need to even lecture you grin grin grin Ratak drinking people grin grin grin
Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by FisifunKododada: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

[s]Your peoples cowardice is legendary in nigeria so I don't need to even lecture you grin grin grin Ratak drinking people[/s] grin grin grin

We just found out from a post you made that your Oba is a gay. Faggotry runs deep in your people grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
FisifunKododada:

[s]We just found out from a post you made that your Oba is a gay. Faggotry runs deep in your peopl[/s]e

Uselessness and Cowardice runs in your people..... And ooh I forget Denrenrele Edun and Oluwatobi Bamidele AKA Bobrisky are Edo's or Ediod abi?........... Bunch of useless noisemakers ..... Better look well before you cross road or Lorry go climb you angry
Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
FisifunKododada:

[s]We just found out from a post you made that your Oba is a gay. Faggotry runs deep in your peopl[/s]e

Go on Snapchat na and patronise your useless gay brother bobrisky make shame catch you...... Even the other transgender miss sahara is a Yoruba man...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin GOD HELP U PPL.... TRASH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by FisifunKododada: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Go on Snapchat na and patronise your useless gay brother bobrisky make shame catch you...... Even the other transgender miss sahara is a Yoruba man...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin GOD HELP U PPL.... TRASH

YET out of all the royals in AFRICA - your useless 'king' is the ONLY one that enjoys the anus of little boys...na wa o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by FisifunKododada: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

grin grin grin grin which empire? You mean that little village called Benin? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
FisifunKododada:

[s]YET out of all the royals in AFRICA - your useless 'king' is the ONLY one that enjoys the anus of little boys...na wa [/s]o!

You won't know royalty if it hit you in the face grin grin grin grin grin .... You think kings are made?..... Hahaha abi Oba Ewaure resemble your demented school boy ooni?...... grin grin grin grin grin .... I can make my self a king in any Yoruba village with as low as 20# grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
[[s]quote author=FisifunKododada post=58488068]

;hich empire? You mean that little village called Benin? /quote[/s]

Go and Ask your Ancestors who their masters were angry grin grin grin grin grin]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by FisifunKododada: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
[[s]quote author=FisifunKododada post=58488068]

;hich empire? You mean that little village called Benin? /quote[/s]

Go and Ask your Ancestors who their masters were angry grin grin grin grin grin]
guy your ancestors were children to my ancestors. Na dey thing wey dey vex u be dat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by FisifunKododada: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

You won't know royalty if it hit you in the face grin grin grin grin grin .... You think kings are made?..... Hahaha abi Oba Ewaure resemble your demented school boy ooni?...... grin grin grin grin grin .... I can make my self a king in any Yoruba village with as low as 20# grin cheesy grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin Oba Ewaure - you mean that fa..it? Please don't make me laugh grin grin grin grin

I have more royal blood in my fecal matter than he has in his entire fa..it body grin grin grin grin
Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
[[s]quote author=FisifunKododada post=58488361]
guy your ancestors were children to my ancestors. Na dey thing wey dey vex u be da[/quote][/s]

In case you didn't get it..... I am not even gonna play games and say your ancestors were children to mine..... THEY WERE SLAVES..... SLAVES UNDER AN EMPIRE .... AN EMPIRE YOUR PEOPLE NEVER AND WOULD NEVER HAVE.... BCUZ IF NOT FOR IZODUWA THAT CAME FROM BENIN TO CIVILISE U ALL WOULD STILL BE IN D BUSH EATING EWEDU WITHOUT COOKING IT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by EdoNation(f): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
guy your ancestors were children to my ancestors. Na dey thing wey dey vex u be da[/s]

In case you didn't get it..... I am not even gonna play games and say your ancestors were children to mine..... THEY WERE SLAVES..... SLAVES UNDER AN EMPIRE .... AN EMPIRE YOUR PEOPLE NEVER AND WOULD NEVER HAVE.... BCUZ IF NOT FOR IZODUWA THAT CAME FROM BENIN TO CIVILISE U ALL WOULD STILL BE IN D BUSH EATING EWEDU WITHOUT COOKING IT

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD @kingovaramwen1 you are wicket hahahaha
Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by FisifunKododada: 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
guy your ancestors were children to my ancestors. Na dey thing wey dey vex u be da[/s]

grin grin grin grin Guy we all know that is a lie now grin grin grin grin grin Your so called royalty was founded by a Yoruba man from Ife. For many years Yoruba was the lingua-franca in your royal court. De ting dey pain u 4 body grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: OPC ‘ATTACKS’ Benin Chiefs Over Comment On Oduduwa History! by EdoNation(f): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Uselessness and Cowardice runs in your people..... And ooh I forget Denrenrele Edun and Oluwatobi Bamidele AKA Bobrisky are Edo's or Ediod abi?........... Bunch of useless noisemakers ..... Better look well before you cross road or Lorry go climb you angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Sex Only With Dead Bodies – Mortuary Attendant / IMO Vs ANAMBRA In Nigerian Cookoff Show. (pick Your Side) / History Of Orona Festival In Ilaro, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.