Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help (2744 Views)

5 Common Phone Charging Mistakes / Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia / Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by Naughtytboy: 6:00am On Jul 13, 2017
I dont know how well to put it but i believe you will understand what i meant. Don't know if the battery is faulty or the charger.
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by Blizzy9ja: 6:21am On Jul 13, 2017
Wat kind of fone
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by Naughtytboy: 6:23am On Jul 13, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Wat kind of fone
techno h5
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by Patented: 6:40am On Jul 13, 2017
try other chargers
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by joe4real12: 6:43am On Jul 13, 2017
Switch off the phone and switch on later.
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by Naughtytboy: 6:45am On Jul 13, 2017
Patented:
try other chargers
Yea Iam thinking of even buying a better charger because before now it takes almost the whole day to get to 100 percent, i just wanna be sure if the battery or the charger.
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by Patented: 6:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Yea Iam thinking of even buying a better charger because before now it takes almost the whole day to get to 100 percent, i just wanna be sure if the battery or the charger.

before you rush to buy another charger try other people's chargers, to be certain that its a charger issue.......if you see one that works for you buy the exact type.
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by xedyl(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2017
did u upgrade the Os?
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by Naughtytboy: 6:51am On Jul 13, 2017
Patented:

before you rush to buy another charger try other people's chargers, to be certain that its a charger issue.......if you see one that works for you buy the exact type.
OK sir thanks
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by Naughtytboy: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2017
xedyl:
did u upgrade the Os?
no sir
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by segebobo: 6:54am On Jul 13, 2017
Samething once happened 2 me & I discovered it was the charger cable dat was faulty. My phone started charging normally as soon as I changed the cable.
I'd suggest you also change the cable or the charger entirely
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by Naughtytboy: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2017
segebobo:
Samething once happened 2 me & I discovered it was the charger cable dat was faulty. My phone started charging normally as soon as I changed the cable.
OK sir thanks
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by xedyl(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2017
Naughtytboy:
no sir
u need to make plan on buying a new fone.
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by Kondomatic(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2017
Naughtytboy:
OK sir thanks
Use tooth brush and spirit or fuel to clean the charging port. It could be dirt.

If this did not work then change cable.

Are you using original charger?
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by Naughtytboy: 8:21am On Jul 13, 2017
xedyl:

i tried using another charger and it worked,, thanks
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by Naughtytboy: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2017
segebobo:
Yea I used another charger and it worked,, what type of charger can you suggest for a tecno h5, am thinking of getting an infix charger
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by segebobo: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Yea I used another charger and it worked,, what type of charger can you suggest for a tecno h5, am thinking of getting an infix charger
This is what I use presently. It's quite fast and charges 2 devices concurrently.

Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by Naughtytboy: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2017
segebobo:

This is what I use presently. It's quite fast and charges 2 devices concurrently.
what's the name and price Pls
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by segebobo: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2017
Naughtytboy:
what's the name and price Pls
Amazon charger - 2k
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by Dandsome: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2017
That phone needs repair o
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by kogbaski99: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2017
xedyl:

Lol just like that
Re: Phone Charging But The Percentage Not Increasing,, Please Help by Naughtytboy: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
segebobo:

Amazon charger - 2k
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Honor 6x / Why Does My Infinix S5 Pro Keep Refreshing Broswer Page Incessantly? / Lost Iphone12 ..how Can It Be Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.