Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo (21084 Views)

Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) / Buhari's Inauguration Of The Unmanned Aerial Vehicle In Kaduna (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by dlox147(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2017
Adminisher:

To the guy above me, APC has done with so little what PDP could not do in their 16 years of waste and looting. In the defence area, Nigeria has spent only a fraction of the amount stolen during dumbo's regime to acquire 3 times more capability. The only problem with the APC administration is the recession caused by oil price fall and bombing of oil facilities
you lack information or this is a deliberate attempt to fool gullible Nigerians.

Under the past administration, Nigeria built warships, drones with base stations, armored personal carriers, rocket launchers as so many other military hardware.
The govt(GEJ led) at that time encouraged the military to look inward.

I am happy the present govt is continuing in this regard

Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by Luciferdevil(m): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2017
Caustics:
sad bruv please brush up your grammar
Alright sir, I will do jst that when you stop pokenosing in what doesnt concern you ok.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by poyet(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Kaduna my kaduna
Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by Kobicove(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Okoroawusa:
I love this APC govt.everybody is now looking inward.

Lubbish
Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by 14dfuture(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
I wonder why all these Nigerian airfoce and military will just be worshipping one outdated gadget that children play with in developed countries...just imagine the type of device making news in Nigeria mtchwwweeee...this one no be yeye plane? y will it just become news? is this a big deal? politicians wants to show us dat they re working abi? stupid useless plane that can't do anyfin...before 2months now the toy don spoil again. see how dem decorate ground with red rug carpet for toy, foolishness...........
Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Adminisher:

To the guy above me, APC has done with so little what PDP could not do in their 16 years of waste and looting. In the defence area, Nigeria has spent only a fraction of the amount stolen during dumbo's regime to acquire 3 times more capability. The only problem with the APC administration is the recession caused by oil price fall and bombing of oil facilities
Pls don't attempt to paint the stark truth.APC haven't​ achieved shit!!!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by michoim(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
sarrki:
Best among his peers

Sadiq weldone

Yeah. Sadiq Abubakar is actually the best among all of them.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by Stylz69(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
We can like to be ceremonial over silly stuff! Decorating table for the drone.... cost of decoration - 50,000,000 naira
Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by joenor(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by lexy2014: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Okoroawusa:
I love this APC govt.everybody is now looking inward.
what is buhari doing in London, looking inwards abi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by lexy2014: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Adminisher:

recession wasn't caused by fall in oil price or bombing of oil facilities. Its one of d fat big lies buhari put out 2 cover up his inefficiencies and corruption
Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by Okoroawusa: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
lexy2014:
what is buhari doing in London, looking inwards abi?

Getting medical care the way anybody can go to london n get it.

If govts before now ve done d needful,me n u will not be having dis conversation.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by COMPAQ(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
KahlDrogo:
God bless Buratai and Obiano. smiley

I don't care about the UAV. grin

The use of walking sticks by military officials who are supposed to be fit should be banned!!!

If they insist on using the walking sticks, then they should retire!!!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by bigtt76(f): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
They just took a working radio controlled airplanes and renamed it Gulma drone grin If it were made 100% in Nigeria, why then do they need to source raw materials undecided

theSpark:
Isn't that the Gulma drone? It was supposedly built in Nigeria some years back I wonder why repairing it in Nigeria would be news.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Just put two hellfire missiles on the UAV, Boko Haram gon suffer.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
nrexzy:
Who is sleeping
Your daddy
Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by lexy2014: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Getting medical care the way anybody can go to london n get it.

If govts before now ve done d needful,me n u will not be having dis conversation.
in d country were our dearly beloved president now resides, there is d royal family and d political class.these set of people don't have exclusive medical care. in fact they go 2d same govt hospitals that all citizens of UK are entitled 2. In Nigeria, its very different. when IBB moved d nations capital 2 abuja in 1991, he built aso villa, a fortress so 2 speak. within its walls a special health care facility exclusively 4d president and his family.aso rock clinic is d best medical facility in d country owned by d federal govt. it does very little but gets massive govt funding. successive govts after president babangida have maintained d standard of d facility which buhari ultimately inherited in 2015. b4 travelling 2d UK, a whopping N3.8b was allocated 2 aso rock clinic. but despite this, d president still deemed it fit 2 travel 2d uk in this "recession" to spend forex he has always said we don't have. When u think of d number of buildings&equipment to maintain,staff to pay, research to carry out, student doctors to train and d hundreds of thousands if not millions of patients that teaching hospitals cater 4, yet they don't get a quater of what aso rock clinic gets. In as much as we no that d nations health care facilities are a sham a result of neglect like u rightly noted, that's no excuse 4d president 2 travel 2d uk 4 treatment. This is d same president who said he will stop medical tourism and who is known 4 such phrases as "change begins with me", " purchase made in Nigeria to grow d economy "...has shown clearly that he isn't a leader. His leadership is do as I say not as I do. So much 4 looking within. Yes he can't undo d damage in d health sector in 2 years but what step did he take 2 @ least try? U cant keep blaming others b4 u 4 ur failure when u have been given d same opportunity as they.D president's health condition would have been a good opportunity 2 put an end 2 medical tourism at least during his tenure. If he allocated N1b 2d federal medical centre abuja and insisted on getting treatment there, do u no d ripple effect that would have had on that health facility, d confidence of d medical staff there and d health sector in general? Death will come, whether in London or Nigeria. A good leader would always love 2 die a hero not a coward
Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by Okoroawusa: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
lexy2014:
in d country were our dearly beloved president now resides, there is d royal family and d political class.these set of people don't have exclusive medical care. in fact they go 2d same govt hospitals that all citizens of UK are entitled 2. In Nigeria, its very different. when IBB moved d nations capital 2 abuja in 1991, he built aso villa, a fortress so 2 speak. within its walls a special health care facility exclusively 4d president and his family.aso rock clinic is d best medical facility in d country owned by d federal govt. it does very little but gets massive govt funding. successive govts after president babangida have maintained d standard of d facility which buhari ultimately inherited in 2015. b4 travelling 2d UK, a whopping N3.8b was allocated 2 aso rock clinic. but despite this, d president still deemed it fit 2 travel 2d uk in this "recession" to spend forex he has always said we don't have. When u think of d number of buildings&equipment to maintain,staff to pay, research to carry out, student doctors to train and d hundreds of thousands if not millions of patients that teaching hospitals cater 4, yet they don't get a quater of what aso rock clinic gets. In as much as we no that d nations health care facilities are a sham a result of neglect like u rightly noted, that's no excuse 4d president 2 travel 2d uk 4 treatment. This is d same president who said he will stop medical tourism and who is known 4 such phrases as "change begins with me", " purchase made in Nigeria to grow d economy "...has shown clearly that he isn't a leader. His leadership is do as I say not as I do. So much 4 looking within. Yes he can't undo d damage in d health sector in 2 years but what step did he take 2 @ least try? U cant keep blaming others b4 u 4 ur failure when u have been given d same opportunity as they.D president's health condition would have been a good opportunity 2 put an end 2 medical tourism at least during his tenure. If he allocated N1b 2d federal medical centre abuja and insisted on getting treatment there, do u no d ripple effect that would have had on that health facility, d confidence of d medical staff there and d health sector in general? Death will come, whether in London or Nigeria. A good leader would always love 2 die a hero not a coward
thank u for taking the time to answer me in a very mature manner.its lacking on NL

all u ve said r germane.I quite agree wit u.but this man has had these set of docs before he became president,do u expect him to change them now?

P.S. I dnt disagree wit all u said.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Locally Reactivates Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In Kaduna. Photo by lexy2014: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Okoroawusa:

thank u for taking the time to answer me in a very mature manner.its lacking on NL

all u ve said r germane.I quite agree wit u.but this man has had these set of docs before he became president,do u expect him to change them now?

P.S. I dnt disagree wit all u said.
tnx 4d complement.in d medical field there is what is called referral. its dual. A doctor can recommend 4 various reasons or a patient can actually request 4 it. A patient can even request 4 discharge and it will granted how much more referral. d doctor will document it and say "it was against doctors orders" to save his ass in case something goes wrong. with a referral, d doctor will simply pass on d case file of his patient with details of his contact to d next doctor. as president, buhari would never have been short of good hands 2 take care of him. last time he was in d country, i noticed they had shaved his head though his cap covered much of it which indicates chemotherapy treatment. am sure u already understand d prognosis and futility in all this. there are several competent Nigerian doctors that still would have been able 2 manage him. D worst that will happen, they will bring them from abroad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops / Rivers Guber Poll: APC Loses To Wike’s PDP In Amaechi LGA / Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.