Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Do We Still Have A President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Still Have A President? (443 Views)

We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President / Nigeria Needs A President Who Understands Economy – Obasanjo / Can a president emerge from the south without luck or goodwill from the North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Still Have A President? by idom101: 7:28am On Jul 13, 2017
VOLUTION NIGERIA
Just yesterday it was news everywhere about PDP, Supreme Court, Markafi and Sheriff etc.

I was so pained that our youths were busy rejoicing on every social media posting all sort of things about the whole drama, I am a card carrying member of the PDP but I beg to think differently today.

Young people have we seen the president of France?
You wonder why Africa is left behind?
Because we have been so deceived that we are the leaders of tomorrow whereas tomorrow should start now, why must we keep on recycling old, corrupt, and unscrupulous fellows to lead us when we have vibrant and articulated young blood everywhere.

Today we have a grand daddy who is suppose to be retired and resting as a president who can not even think about Nigeria at the moment but his health, this makes us a presidentless nation.

Yesterday another old crop was freed by the Supreme Court to lead PDP and we are dancing, imagine if we have a young and vibrant leaders as the party leaders of either PDP or APC, imagine if we had a young and honest president that won't be struggling with signs of old age, imagine if our governors were all young, believe me Nigeria would have been better than what we have today.

Young people Let's think of a better Nigeria with young blood
And vibrant representation and stop acting like sycophants and tout without direction..

I love Nigeria
I support revolution
I support young leadership
I say no to recycling of leaders
Re: Do We Still Have A President? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Do We Still Have A President? by idom101: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2017
IchigoKurosaki:
Just here to read comments

And comment you will read, but it's better you define your stand
Re: Do We Still Have A President? by jjjjj2017: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2017
We don't have a president.
Re: Do We Still Have A President? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:01am On Jul 13, 2017
YES
Re: Do We Still Have A President? by CoolFreeday(m): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2017
why agreeing with you for youth to lead us, what have the youths that were given the opportunity done?
Suswan was one of the worst Gov. during his era.

Bello in kogi is also in that category as we speak.

is not all about shouting for youth to take leadership positions but person that have the courage, capacity and discipline to lead.

I prefer a discipline buhari as we have today to my governor who is younger or any youth in Nigeria today.

Let the youth prove themselves and we will stand for them.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Do We Still Have A President? by idom101: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:
We don't have a president.

I so believe you
Re: Do We Still Have A President? by idom101: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
YES

Where is the president?
Re: Do We Still Have A President? by idom101: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2017
CoolFreeday:
why agreeing with you for youth to lead us, what have the youths that were given the opportunity done?
Suswan was one of the worst Gov. during his era.

Bello in kogi is also in that category as we speak.

is not all about shouting for youth to take leadership positions but person that have the courage, capacity and discipline to lead.

I prefer a discipline buhari as we have today to my governor who is younger or any youth in Nigeria today.

Let the youth prove themselves and we will stand for them.

God bless Nigeria

I so believe you to some extent about bello and Suswan but have you gone back to check how they even emerge as governors , Bello was never the choice of the people, Suswan was not even the choice,

Believe me a younger person will always understand there are still things he will want in the future therefore he will be courtious, but most of this old guys don't give a damn because they are close to their grave.

Am not disputing the fact that there won't be unscrupulous young people, but we have given the old generation a chance let's also try the young generation..

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Week / God Didn't Make Nigeria By Mistake – Dogara Impacts Secession Instigators Exp / Malala Yousafzai Urges For More Investment In Nigeria’s Education Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.