Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Let’s Talk About Sex: Sincere Talk With Christian Singles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let’s Talk About Sex: Sincere Talk With Christian Singles (509 Views)

What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex / Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Talk About Sex: Sincere Talk With Christian Singles by FreshGreen: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2017
LET’S TALK ABOUT SEX: SINCERE TALK WITH CHRISTIAN SINGLES
Years back when I was single, there were several temptations that came across my ways in fact I thought of myself as somebody who was more prone to sexual temptation than an average man. And not being sure of when I would even get married, all I had to do was to pray and watch so I would not fall into temptation, praying for the grace of God and also being watchful. I decided not to be in unnecessary casual marital relationship until God’s time. When I was living alone in 3 bedrooms apartment as a single brother, I determined not to allow ladies coming to visit me, not for any reason, not even sisters from church, keeping a good distance from opposite sex as much as possible.

Since I gave my life to Jesus early enough, I was not exposed to sexual immorality, all I knew was pressures within and temptations around everywhere. I wasn’t available for casual relationship until I’m sure of God’s will and ready for marriage. But along the way things went wrong and I got myself into several wrong relationships but thank God for His grace and mercy to kept me through.

You see, as a single Christian, as you are keeping yourself in the Lord, the devil, the world and even your flesh will bring pressure and temptations of sexual immorality to you as if everything in life is all about sex. In your school, after school, at workplace, in your neighborhood and even in the church today, as if you cannot survive without falling; the world is making sex looks so important that many singles think they can’t wait until marriage before they start experiencing it, but the sincere truth is that sex does not worth having before marriage, it doesn’t worth it at all.

When I was single, I had this thought that would be sex was so special that it could not be over-emphasize, because I never experienced it before but when I got married, yes, it is special but it could be overemphasize more than what it really worth. As a single, the devil and the world can bring pressure and temptations of sexual immorality on you as if that is what life is all about, and that exactly is the reason many youths and singles are falling into fornication and all sorts of sexual immoralities, but the truth is that sex is good but it doesn’t worth it before marriage, it gives bitter after-taste.

Pre-marital sex or extra-marital sex is like when a person wants to be on top of the world that he takes the stress, risk and pains to climb Mount Everest and after reaching the top, he found himself at the lowest part of the world, that is exactly how it is to fall to the pressure of sex before or outside marriage, after throwing all cautions to the air and yielding to the dirty temptation, you will find yourself empty, you will feel dirty from inside out, and all the high pressure and romantic passion will go down, you will feel more miserable than you felt romantic at the beginning, as if you empty your life for nothing.

When I was single, God kept all through from falling into fornication, so I never experience sex than to imagine it would be a great experience in marriage, even though I had lots of pressures and temptation, I usually encouraged that “Don’t worry, when you get married, you will have enough of it better, it is all a matter of time.” That is the truth, single brothers and sisters; it is all about a matter of time. The time will come that you will get married and you will wish your spouse doesn’t ask for sex at some times, the same sex Satan wanted to use to ruin you as a single.

No matter how long you have to wait until marriage before sex, it worth it, and do not give up sinning against your soul and against God.

Sex before marriage empties every good thing in one’s life and fills it with every evil thing from devil.

My beloved single brother and sister, the pressure and passion for premarital sex is not real, it’s a mirage from the pit of latrine of Satan, though it comes sometimes so strong but it’s temporal, either you yield or not, it will fade away; if you yield, you will find yourself empty, dirty and miserable but if you do not yield, you will find yourself filled with more grace and goodness of God.

And the worst of it is when singles are now in a marital relationship, when you have only little time left to get married, the pressure and temptation will still come seriously, but it does not worth it.

No matter how delicious a hot soup looks, even with its entire aroma, it doesn’t worth eating when it’s so hot that you get your tongue burnt while you have the time to wait for it to cool; you will not enjoy the taste with a burnt tongue. So also is a sex before marriage, it burns with passion of lust and leaves its victims hunted, wounded and miserable.

Do not become a victim of premarital sex and all forms of sexual immoralities such as kissing, romancing and other dirty activities before marriage.

MY CANDID COUNSEL FOR CHRISTIAN SINGLES
Do not give you what you need most for what you need the moment.

Distant yourself from every occasion which can lead to temptation.

In marital relationship, run from every appearance of sin, not sin itself. Do not wait until you are close to the sin before you will run, you may not have the strength to resist by then.

If you are in a marital relationship in which you have fallen into premarital sex, do not cover up or continue to manage the sin, but you must open up, confess to your leads and partners in the Lord or seek for counsel. Sometimes, premarital sex can destroy God’s plan for a glorious relationship, so beware.

The pressure and romantic passion is temporal and even a mirage, it is not real, what is real is genuine love, which only God can give, so wait until God give you the right person.

Marriage cannot solve the problem of lust, it is only encounter with Jesus Christ can solve that.

If you lack self-control to overcome premarital sex, you will also lack self-control to overcome extra-marital sex, so you better settle that with God once and for all.

A man or woman who demands for premarital sex in relationship will also demand for extra-marital sex with another person outside your marriage.

Do not be another Esau of this generation to sell a glorious destiny for few minutes’ pleasure. ….
“Lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright. 17 For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.” Hebrews 12:16, 17.

God bless you as you watch and pray. Another topic soon: LET’S TALK ABOUT SEX: SINCERE TALK WITH CHRISTIAN COUPLE

If you will like to surrender your life to Jesus or to rededicate your life to Jesus, please click on this link and read https://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-to-be-saved-and-start-a-new-life-in-Jesus/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:

Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM
Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)802 578 7942.
Our website: rtemoutreach.org

Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: Sincere Talk With Christian Singles by luckyz4rea(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2017
FreshGreen:
LET’S TALK ABOUT SEX: SINCERE TALK WITH CHRISTIAN SINGLES
Years back when I was single, there were several temptations that came across my ways in fact I thought of myself as somebody who was more prone to sexual temptation than an average man. And not being sure of when I would even get married, all I had to do was to pray and watch so I would not fall into temptation, praying for the grace of God and also being watchful. I decided not to be in unnecessary casual marital relationship until God’s time. When I was living alone in 3 bedrooms apartment as a single brother, I determined not to allow ladies coming to visit me, not for any reason, not even sisters from church, keeping a good distance from opposite sex as much as possible.

Since I gave my life to Jesus early enough, I was not exposed to sexual immorality, all I knew was pressures within and temptations around everywhere. I wasn’t available for casual relationship until I’m sure of God’s will and ready for marriage. But along the way things went wrong and I got myself into several wrong relationships but thank God for His grace and mercy to kept me through.

You see, as a single Christian, as you are keeping yourself in the Lord, the devil, the world and even your flesh will bring pressure and temptations of sexual immorality to you as if everything in life is all about sex. In your school, after school, at workplace, in your neighborhood and even in the church today, as if you cannot survive without falling; the world is making sex looks so important that many singles think they can’t wait until marriage before they start experiencing it, but the sincere truth is that sex does not worth having before marriage, it doesn’t worth it at all.

When I was single, I had this thought that would be sex was so special that it could not be over-emphasize, because I never experienced it before but when I got married, yes, it is special but it could be overemphasize more than what it really worth. As a single, the devil and the world can bring pressure and temptations of sexual immorality on you as if that is what life is all about, and that exactly is the reason many youths and singles are falling into fornication and all sorts of sexual immoralities, but the truth is that sex is good but it doesn’t worth it before marriage, it gives bitter after-taste.

Pre-marital sex or extra-marital sex is like when a person wants to be on top of the world that he takes the stress, risk and pains to climb Mount Everest and after reaching the top, he found himself at the lowest part of the world, that is exactly how it is to fall to the pressure of sex before or outside marriage, after throwing all cautions to the air and yielding to the dirty temptation, you will find yourself empty, you will feel dirty from inside out, and all the high pressure and romantic passion will go down, you will feel more miserable than you felt romantic at the beginning, as if you empty your life for nothing.

When I was single, God kept all through from falling into fornication, so I never experience sex than to imagine it would be a great experience in marriage, even though I had lots of pressures and temptation, I usually encouraged that “Don’t worry, when you get married, you will have enough of it better, it is all a matter of time.” That is the truth, single brothers and sisters; it is all about a matter of time. The time will come that you will get married and you will wish your spouse doesn’t ask for sex at some times, the same sex Satan wanted to use to ruin you as a single.

No matter how long you have to wait until marriage before sex, it worth it, and do not give up sinning against your soul and against God.

Sex before marriage empties every good thing in one’s life and fills it with every evil thing from devil.

My beloved single brother and sister, the pressure and passion for premarital sex is not real, it’s a mirage from the pit of latrine of Satan, though it comes sometimes so strong but it’s temporal, either you yield or not, it will fade away; if you yield, you will find yourself empty, dirty and miserable but if you do not yield, you will find yourself filled with more grace and goodness of God.

And the worst of it is when singles are now in a marital relationship, when you have only little time left to get married, the pressure and temptation will still come seriously, but it does not worth it.

No matter how delicious a hot soup looks, even with its entire aroma, it doesn’t worth eating when it’s so hot that you get your tongue burnt while you have the time to wait for it to cool; you will not enjoy the taste with a burnt tongue. So also is a sex before marriage, it burns with passion of lust and leaves its victims hunted, wounded and miserable.

Do not become a victim of premarital sex and all forms of sexual immoralities such as kissing, romancing and other dirty activities before marriage.

MY CANDID COUNSEL FOR CHRISTIAN SINGLES
Do not give you what you need most for what you need the moment.

Distant yourself from every occasion which can lead to temptation.

In marital relationship, run from every appearance of sin, not sin itself. Do not wait until you are close to the sin before you will run, you may not have the strength to resist by then.

If you are in a marital relationship in which you have fallen into premarital sex, do not cover up or continue to manage the sin, but you must open up, confess to your leads and partners in the Lord or seek for counsel. Sometimes, premarital sex can destroy God’s plan for a glorious relationship, so beware.

The pressure and romantic passion is temporal and even a mirage, it is not real, what is real is genuine love, which only God can give, so wait until God give you the right person.

Marriage cannot solve the problem of lust, it is only encounter with Jesus Christ can solve that.

If you lack self-control to overcome premarital sex, you will also lack self-control to overcome extra-marital sex, so you better settle that with God once and for all.

A man or woman who demands for premarital sex in relationship will also demand for extra-marital sex with another person outside your marriage.

Do not be another Esau of this generation to sell a glorious destiny for few minutes’ pleasure. ….
“Lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright. 17 For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.” Hebrews 12:16, 17.

God bless you as you watch and pray. Another topic soon: LET’S TALK ABOUT SEX: SINCERE TALK WITH CHRISTIAN COUPLE

If you will like to surrender your life to Jesus or to rededicate your life to Jesus, please click on this link and read https://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-to-be-saved-and-start-a-new-life-in-Jesus/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:

Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM
Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)802 578 7942.
Our website: rtemoutreach.org

Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

This is fantabulous! Thank you and continue preaching it.

(1) (Reply)

Atheist And Agnostics Viewpoint On Juju / What Idolatry Is! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sun. 30/07/2017) Dangers Of Financial Storms Ii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.