Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) (48678 Views)

Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) / Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics / Watch: Boy Barks Like Dog After He Was Reportedly Bitten By A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
I know this is not funny but... I just found Dogman
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by olanie(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is spiritual...

The dog bite is only coincidental.
His parents have probably sacrificed him for money rituals.

Sigh!!!!
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tapout:

Lol...i take it that ur joking. If not then ur probably high on dog sperm

If ur bitten by a rabies infected dog, u surely gonna end up like that young boy if its not treated fast...

I take it that you've been bitten and definitely rabid now!
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Etizz: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ereolamide:
Good lord, the boy is gone.
seriously, is there no remedy??
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Ereolamide: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Etizz:

seriously, is there no remedy??
At that stage, I don't think so.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by eyinjuege: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
TheVictorious:

kenny714433, Horlawoomey, skysailor, chemystery, wayisshut, KahlDrogo, monex, eyinjuege, delishpot, aceTS, chineduemmao, ILoveChess, quentin06, folly22. What do you guys think.

Statsocial please come and see this.

Rabies usually drives the infected person insane. There's a morbid fear of water, and even the sight of water alone terrifies them. They become wild, like animals in the last stage, foaming from the mouth. I think they also have hallucinations ( maybe they start seeing themselves like dogs in the midst of other dogs, because everyone knows rabies is usually from dog bite)
I have seen a case before in a hospital, about 15 years ago or so, and I believe the victim was growling ( its being so long ago), definitely foaming from the mouth. He was restrained/ tied to the hospital bed.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by disandat(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Barking asynchronous with his mouth movement. I wonder how true
Get well buoi
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by drdanny(m): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
chineduemmao:
na wa oo are you for real? Oga not everybody here is stupid. if you must be told that, now realise it.

Well, yours is obviously infectious to even the worst of the most stupid brain dead carcasses
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by uzuede4(f): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
It is spiritual...
The dog bite is only coincidental. His parents have probably sacrificed him for money rituals.
BE SERIOUS
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by uzuede4(f): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
Can this be true?
Yes it happens
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by uzuede4(f): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Just because of the parents carelessness.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by chineduemmao: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
drdanny:

Well, yours is obviously infectious to even the worst of the most stupid brain dead carcasses
If you want to feel stupid keep quoting me and i don't mind going any length to disprove any argument you will ever come up with in your entire malicious life from your dumb ass brain. Who do you think i am? one of your mates that can't think well?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by chineduemmao: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
eyinjuege:

Rabies usually drives the infected person insane. There's a morbid fear of water, and even the sight of water alone terrifies them. They become wild, like animals in the last stage, foaming from the mouth. I think they also have hallucinations ( maybe they start seeing themselves like dogs in the midst of other dogs, because everyone knows rabies is usually from dog bite)
I have seen a case before in a hospital, about 15 years ago or so, and I believe the victim was growling ( its being so long ago), definitely foaming from the mouth. He was restrained/ tied to the hospital bed.
did he bark?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by lebete3000: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dicksonpal:
He's gone, he need serious medical care damn

But rabies vaccine is quite expensive it actually cost me 20k for four shots even though I knew the dog wasn't infected.. . I bailed on the last shot ooh....

20k/shot you mean? So making 80k in all?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Codes151(m): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Imagine he survives this then bumps into that dog again!!!
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by TheVictorious(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
drdanny:

My apologies, I was trying to refer to the quote you referenced. Not your comment.
Okay sir.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by TheVictorious(m): 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
chineduemmao:
what else do you want me to say its simply a false news something like that doesnt exist abeg

Lol. I thought as much.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by TheVictorious(m): 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
eyinjuege:

I think the insanity (mental disturbance) is the main thing about rabies. Thanks
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by don4ye: 12:19am On Jul 14, 2017
I got one vaccine here in US for the next 10yrs if dog bite me nothing is gonna happen to me.. Nigeria have a long way to go..
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 14, 2017
TheVictorious:

kenny714433, Horlawoomey, skysailor, chemystery, wayisshut, KahlDrogo, monex, eyinjuege, delishpot, aceTS, chineduemmao, ILoveChess, quentin06, folly22. What do you guys think.

I would like to research more about this. I have heard ppl Mk claims that when rabies vote the victim would bark.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 14, 2017
TheVictorious:

I would like to research more about this. I have heard ppl Mk claims that when rabies bite the victim would bark.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by vellie: 4:03am On Jul 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is spiritual...

The dog bite is only coincidental.
His parents have probably sacrificed him for money rituals.

you sound like a jeek, pls go google abt rabbies.....
Gosh you are so unbelievable....
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Tapout(m): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2017
ScotFree:

I take it that you've been bitten and definitely rabid now!

it takes two to tangle grin cheesy
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Dicksonpal: 7:55am On Jul 14, 2017
lebete3000:

20k/shot you mean? So making 80k in all?
no 5k per shot.... I bailed on the last one, awon alakoba
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by BetaThings: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2017
delishpot:
In the video the doctor said he supposedly got his vaccines after the incident. Maybe those vaccines were fake or expired.

Buy from reputable pharmacy
Cold Chain must be preserved
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by angelanto8(f): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2017
I first believed this and then i did my research.Rabbis does not make one bark like a dog.And this video has been on youtube since 2014.It's either fake or it isnt rabbis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by BetaThings: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2017
Piercedclit:
The dog that bit that boy had rabies. it must have been dead by now.
See, if a dog bites a person, First take anti tetanus. Then he/she can go and meet the owner and ask and also SEE the certificate of the dog being vaccinated for anti rabies. The vaccine usually lasts for a year. If it is vaccinated, no cause for alarm.
If not the dog should be monitored for 2 weeks. if during that time nothing happens to the dog then the dog is not rabid BUT if the dog dies during this period, RUN RUN RUN to the hospital to get shots for anti rabies. If not YOU WILL DIE.
This boy will definitely die.
I'm not a health personnel, still consult with your doctor

Sorry ma
If you wait for 2 weeks, it will be too late
You start treatment immediately

https://www.vbivaccines.com/wire/rabies-vaccine-cold-chain-failure/
Failure of the temperature-controlled supply chain, or “cold chain”, is suspected in the death of a six-year-old girl who was bitten by a rabid dog last month in the northern Indian town of Mani Majra. Despite the rapid response of healthcare providers, the victim ultimately died from rabies.

Manufacturers recommend that HRIG be stored in a refrigerator between 2° and 8° Celsius and that batches that have been accidentally frozen should be discarded. If these guidelines were not followed in this case, it may have resulted in reduced potency.

There are occasional human rabies cases reported despite post-exposure treatment. In this case, because the victim suffered deep wounds to her face and scalp, the rabies virus may have been able to more quickly reach the victim’s brain. However, most rabies deaths have been reported due to delayed vaccination or non-use of HRIG for deep wounds, or incomplete course of vaccination.

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by lebete3000: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2017
Dicksonpal:
no 5k per shot.... I bailed on the last one, awon alakoba

You bailed just cos of 5k? But you mind blowing that cash on Nkechi or Hennessy. Kontinuu
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by Dicksonpal: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2017
lebete3000:

You bailed just cos of 5k? But you mind blowing that cash on Nkechi or Hennessy. Kontinuu
it's one shot per week, the dog dint die after 3 weeks , it means it's not infected... That 5k go ball for one coded joint na
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by GurlFriend: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2017
I thought this particular video has been online for over two years?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by GurlFriend: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2017
onismate:

It’s very sad seeing this one, this video was sent to my sister yesterday by a doctor in Rivers state, of a 12 year old boy beaten by a dog that has rabies 2 weeks ago. He wasn’t treated, and now he has started barking like a dog. They are seriously fighting to save his life.

According to some health personnel, they say he might not make it because it has affected his brain and some other parts.

Well my heart goes out to his family, hope and pray he comes out of this. I pray God heals him. Amen

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1398-12-year-old-boy-barks-like-a-dog-after-beaten-by-a-dog-in-rivers-state-photos-video

here is the video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWXKoQ0UICc

Why are some of you bloggers so fond of lying? This video has been online since last year and it reportedly happened in Uganda. It is people like you that give bloggers a bad rep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_UgpxnpiBA

3 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Barks Like A Dog After A Dog Bite (Pics, Video) by GurlFriend: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Lalasticlala, this rubbish needs to be pulled from the front page. It happened in Uganda over a year ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � / Five Billboard Installers Electrocuted To Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Experiencing Wet Dream Everyday; Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.