Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

Dangote Vs Mike Adenuga: Who Is The Richest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Vs Mike Adenuga: Who Is The Richest (4534 Views)

Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody / Nigerian Billionaire Mike Adenuga Offers $600m For Ivorian Mobile Phone Company. / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Vs Mike Adenuga: Who Is The Richest by consultmartins(m): 3:15am On Feb 03, 2010
Both men are my mentors and role model but sometimes, i wonder who is the richest between these two men. Both of them are humble and down to earth. I respect both of them but i will really like to know the richest among them.

Re: Dangote Vs Mike Adenuga: Who Is The Richest by Fhemmmy: 3:20am On Feb 03, 2010
Does it matter?
Re: Dangote Vs Mike Adenuga: Who Is The Richest by consultmartins(m): 3:40am On Feb 03, 2010
Though both men are rich, Mike seem to be more conservative and quiet with respect to his networth. But Dangote feel there is nothing to hide. If care is not taken, Mike Adenuga might be richer than Dangote. Forget the Forbes list.
Who knows .

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Vs Mike Adenuga: Who Is The Richest by frenchman(m): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2010
how does that concern us?
Re: Dangote Vs Mike Adenuga: Who Is The Richest by maileby(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2010
consultmartins:

Both men are my mentors and role model but sometimes, i wonder who is the richest between these two men. Both of them are humble and down to earth. I respect both of them but i will really like to know the richest among them.

Guy, go and make ur own money. Those guys are made already, so go and get ur money. Get rich or die trying!
Re: Dangote Vs Mike Adenuga: Who Is The Richest by denzel2009: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2010
Shouldnt it be who is richer?
Re: Dangote Vs Mike Adenuga: Who Is The Richest by Rooneyboy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2010
denzel2009:

Shouldnt it be who is richer?
yes brother, your right but i dont think we r in a lecture hall.
Re: Dangote Vs Mike Adenuga: Who Is The Richest by consultmartins(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2010
i think its is a free world. Everybody should be entitled to his or her own opinion. As for that question, i think it is Dangote.

Re: Dangote Vs Mike Adenuga: Who Is The Richest by MrCrackles(m): 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2010
consultmartins:

Go and ask them both. . . .
And next time, use your internet airtime wisely!!!!!
Re: Dangote Vs Mike Adenuga: Who Is The Richest by consultmartins(m): 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2010
Thanks for your advice

(1) (Reply)

Ways Of Packaging Yams In Smaller Quantity For Final Consumers / Gift bags and packaging bags(pics inside) / CBN Debunks Media Report On Forex Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.