Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

10 Facts All Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should Know Right Now - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 10 Facts All Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should Know Right Now (2128 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / NYSC 2017 Call-Up Letter Updates / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Facts All Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should Know Right Now by corpersforum(f): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2017
10 Facts All NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II PCM Should Know Right Now Is a fact list I combined in other to share some facts you guys should know about this issue of NYSC delay of orientation date. The NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II PCM has said a lot here.

After i published 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date is Delayed, it calm down some Prospective corp members, while some think am defending NYSC. So i decided to publish this topic to show some undeniable facts. A saying goes like this; If you are not informed, you will be deformed. It’s not of my interest for anyone to be deformed and that’s why I want to share these 10 facts with you.

10 Facts All NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II PCM Should Know Right Now

1. No Official Date Yet.
Yes you heard that one just right. As at the moment am writing this, there is no official date from NYSC yet. I have gone through several websites and see bloggers playing with Prospective Corp members emotions. Some are saying 24th of July, while others are just assuming. You should know that no official date yet.

2. NYSC Has Not Been Scrapped
Many Prospective Corp members and bloggers has also been spreading rumors that maybe the NYSC scheme has been scrapped that is why there is no date yet. I am assuring you that the NYSC scheme is still standing very gallant.

3. There is Money to finance the Scheme
Many people might assume that maybe it’s due to lack of money or maintenance of the system that’s why there is no official date yet. I want to assure you that, the federal government of Nigeria that started this scheme is gallant enough to finance it as long as Nigeria exist as a country.

Although, they are spending billions of naira on the scheme every months. But think of it, Nigeria is a country. We can print our currency from any central bank anytime we need it.

4. You are not forgotten
This is the part I like so much. You guys are not forgotten. You are bonafide citizens of this great country. You will serve your father land for sure. That’s a fact that you must know.

5. What if the delay is the plan of God for somebody
Many people would not want to take this, but I believe in it and am sure some people reading this also believe in it. As humans, we look at our environments and judge things based on our experience and how we feel. But God does not look things the way we look at it.

Maybe there is somebody or something important that someone must get before orientation. Maybe God has programme a great thing for someone that will come to pass during these weeks of waiting.

What if the call up date has been out and someone die during the orientation camp of which the death would have been averted if it takes a little more time.

I know all of those might sound as Greek language to some, but the fact is, I believe it is possible. Or maybe you should pay attention.

6. The Schools On Holiday do not determine the date
I got a group message on whatsapp last night from a thinking out loud PCM. She assumed that if the schools are on holidays, then there will be no administrative to accept or reject Corp member’s since most Corpers are always deployed to school environment.
Very smart person. However, that cannot be the reason for the delay.

7. The NYSC Managements Can See Your Posts
The 3 Official websites, the official social media of the NYSC Nigeria are not saying anything about Stream II at all. But Many PCM use the reply and comment strategy to say their mind on those official social media accounts. They say a lot and open up to the NYSC through their comments and replies to Posts published. The fact is that, those posts are been seen, those replies are been noted. They are not in vain.

You want to ask me why they do not reply to any of those replies. Honestly, I don’t have any idea.

8. The idea of Peaceful Protest is a good one
I hit some news on Nairaland, Corpers Forum and some websites about some Prospective Corp members organizing or planning a peaceful protest. Last year, the date for the orientation camp for NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II was announced and it was later postponed. After several attempt and waiting, they decided to demonstrate a peaceful protest.

Cards are being displayed, PCM walking to NYSC secretariat and other form of Peaceful protest are employed. Then the call up letter was released. I don’t know maybe it’s as a result of the protest or maybe NYSC was ready. All we know was that the call up letter was released.
Remember, it was a peaceful protest.

9. The Silence Of The NYSC Management
An official message from the NYSC management would have really helped. But they decided to be silent about the whole matter. But to think of it, I think the silence can be good sometimes. The NYSC body releasing an official statement which is not the orientation camp date will not go well with many people. Sometimes, Silence is the best answer.

10. The Date will soon be out
Yes the date will soon be out. Like I said in my previous article that if NYSC is scrapped, some people will loose their job. This issue of delay is not only affecting the prospective Corp members, there are bunch of people out there who are feeling it too. So please calm yourself.
I know you have been waiting, I know you cannot do anything because you can be called at anytime. I know all of these and even more. And also...

Erhmmm…. I don’t even know how to end this article……. Lolz…. But am sure someone has gotten my point.
You are free to share your experience at home, you are free to open up and say anything below.

Thanks for reading 10 Facts All NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II PCM Should Know Right Now

You Might want to see this Exclusive video below:
https://www.nairaland.com/3918234/nysc-2017-batch-stream-ii

[Source: http://www.corpersforum.com/opinions/10-facts-all-nysc-2017-batch-a-stream-ii-pcm-should-know-right-now/]

Cc
Lalsticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, Crazyman, Ogbeche77

Re: 10 Facts All Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should Know Right Now by Rachaelgold(f): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmm sad sad sad
Re: 10 Facts All Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should Know Right Now by Gman1022(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2017
Rachaelgold:
Hmmm sad sad sad
where do u reside in Ibadan Rachel?
Re: 10 Facts All Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should Know Right Now by NollywoodNews24(f): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: 10 Facts All Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should Know Right Now by iyke2ken(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
'What if the delay is the plan of God for somebody'...its talk like this that make me wanto slap somebody. Don't get me wrong, I am not a violent person, but this talk no just follow. So because of one 'somebody', your God day spoil everybody own? don't say it again. Anyways, that's an aside.

But seriously though, it's beginning to get frustrating. The wait is killing. The fact that there is no official word from them is further maddening. I see pictures of some of my mates serving- we graduated together- and they are gradually giving me '10 yards' like say I wan play freekick. The ones I left behind in school- the ones that used to call me boss o- have now caught up with me. I saw one the other day, and the nigga had the nerve to doubt the fact that I actually graduated. He says because all of my other mates are currently serving and I am at home, so... The nerve of that motherfcker!

I am not a violently person, bt don't try my patience. post any nysc nonsense again and I am coming to your house with my pineaple knife, and 10 of my guys. I'll slit your wrist, and watch you bleed out slowly. If I am kind on the day, i'll have your girlfriend watch me watch you bleed out, whilst I stroke the softest part of her chest. Try me.
Re: 10 Facts All Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should Know Right Now by bless2tom(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Abeg they should come out with a date,that's all i care about. If its December let them come out and say it coz all diz rubb***h them dey do don tire me
Re: 10 Facts All Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should Know Right Now by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nice one..
. so far , so gud i like dis drop of lines....

Abeg collect shekel for any where u dey.
u b beta person, u get correct sense wella.
Abeg send me ur number make we relate or contact : zero seven zero, three zero six , five two two, zero three.
Re: 10 Facts All Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should Know Right Now by Rachaelgold(f): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Gman1022:
where do u reside in Ibadan Rachel?
uhmm...why are you asking?
Re: 10 Facts All Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should Know Right Now by Gman1022(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Rachaelgold:
I reside in Ib too dear. Like to know u more
Re: 10 Facts All Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should Know Right Now by Jamieblack(m): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
iyke2ken:
'What if the delay is the plan of God for somebody'...its talk like this that make me wanto slap somebody. Don't get me wrong, I am not a violent person, but this talk no just follow. So because of one 'somebody', your God day spoil everybody own? don't say it again. Anyways, that's an aside.

But seriously though, it's beginning to get frustrating. The wait is killing. The fact that there is no official word from them is further maddening. I see pictures of some of my mates serving- we graduated together- and they are gradually giving me '10 yards' like say I wan play freekick. The ones I left behind in school- the ones that used to call me boss o- have now caught up with me. I saw one the other day, and the nigga had the nerve to doubt the fact that I actually graduated. He says because all of my other mates are currently serving and I am at home, so... The nerve of that motherfcker!

I am not a violently person, bt don't try my patience. post any nysc nonsense again and I am coming to your house with my pineaple knife, and 10 of my guys. I'll slit your wrist, and watch you bleed out slowly. If I am kind on the day, i'll have your girlfriend watch me watch you bleed out, whilst I stroke the softest part of her chest. Try me.
;DD..you don vex??
Re: 10 Facts All Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should Know Right Now by Gman1022(m): 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Rachaelgold:
cos I love to hook up with u

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Jobs: Things You Can Still Do To Earn Money As A Corper / NYSC PPA In Oyo State / NYSC Batch A (stream 2) To Pass Out 5th July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.