Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position (33058 Views)

Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status / Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by Myself2(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Super story prank
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by Prece(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Over 100 Job And Life Skills That Will Get You A Job http://www.mymobilespecs.com/over-100-job-life-skills-that-will-get-you-a-job/
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by Kobicove(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
The lady must really look like sh1t to get this kind of snub from her boss grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by Lalas247(f): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
If the chat is real, then that's how a married man is supposed to act. Not the community husband we have around.
Community deek .. everyone has sampled it
Haha

Yes if it's real then he is on point with the response he gave .. d side chic acting like she didn't see my WIFE she dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by Lalas247(f): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The man is not normal.

Maybe his preek is not working.
Maybe he is under a spell from his wife
Maybe he is gay
Maybe this chat is fake

Even if you don't like her...there is something she has which every man wants.
Which man turns down a woman's advances?
Faithful married men do
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by chiraqDemon(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin I Luv serious minded men kiss, is dere a medal 2 b won 4 sleeping wt many women , pik jst one and make her ur queen, same is applicable to women,
Stay pure
Stay faithful
Longer life awaits u kiss
Ma nigga. I feel u. If both man n woman de only oil each other there would be no dissatisfaction. But when u don change oil everywhere u nor go fit calm down with one agaih
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by topas100(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmm! Interesting
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by anigold(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Maybe the person in discuss is not attractive
The lady sha.. me I feel the man was just do publicity stunt he may be boning one chick at the office.. you know double boning at a particular location is dangerous to cassava
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by anigold(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Community deek .. everyone has sampled it
Haha

Yes if it's real then he is on point with the response he gave .. d side chic acting like she didn't see my WIFE she dey laugh
I don't think the chat is real seems the man knew her next responses..
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by Forestview: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
next time she will face her work Amebo!

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by Leksidebolton(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
These screenshots of man's staff trying to be "too caring and daring" have been making the rounds on Social Media. The woman who shared the screenshots is asking for a way to appreciate her husband for being such a "faithful man" and for also defending her and their marriage even when she wasn't aware!

So many people have different views to screenshots. Carefully read through them and have your say.

Don't forget, the woman wants a special way to show appreciation to her husband for such incredible act of Fidelity!

Those vying for sidechick position. Read this very well.
Do not talk about his wife in a bad light. She is not your business. You are stealing. Steal in absolute silence.

Read the chats and drop your comments below.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/07/good-man-wife-shares-whatsapp.html

Yepa " Transfer Fall on you "

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by Prettyenit18(f): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Roseline Maurer! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by nenidee(f): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nice...very good.
Re: Man Sacks Female Staff For Insulting His Wife & Vying For Side Chic Position by ComputerSeller: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fake story.
Just enlarge the images of the conversation. Yes. Keep enlarging them. You will see outlines/signs of deletion of the initial texts and superimposition of the fake conversation.

Users of photoshop, corel draw, fireworks etc will understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Minimum Salary A Wise Graduate Should Not Decline Nowadays. / Is N400,000 A Bad Salary In Today's Nigeria? Is He Doing Something Wrong / Biochemistry Graduate Under Pressure To Study Nursing; Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.