Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,759 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Rosaline Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh After She Claimed To Be Born Again? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh After She Claimed To Be Born Again? (31726 Views)

Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosaline Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh After She Claimed To Be Born Again? by jashar(f): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dicksonpal:
haha scammer practise wt u preach baby

and how do you know i don't practice what i preach? that's the challenge with you people online. you don't know me in real life yet, so quick to insult... undecided undecided undecided

i'm done here....
Re: Rosaline Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh After She Claimed To Be Born Again? by Dicksonpal: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
jashar:

and how do you know i don't practice what i preach? that's the challenge with you people online. you don't know me in real life yet, so quick to insult... undecided undecided undecided

i'm done here....
that's not an insult, grab the sarcasm if u can't just move ahead...
Re: Rosaline Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh After She Claimed To Be Born Again? by icequeen0424: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
[/color]
Lynette2cute:
[color=#006600]

You are the fustrated one here. You that kept your own marriage off social media, did you stay married?

Don't mind the idiot. He is the one frustrated. He abused his wife emotionally and physically until the woman left him with her one month old son. Tydi the useless he goat. Se your eye don dey clear. Mumu. tongue
Re: Rosaline Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh After She Claimed To Be Born Again? by tydi(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
icequeen0424:
[color=#770077][/color]
Don't mind the idiot. He is the one frustrated. He abused his wife emotionally and physically until the woman left him with her one month old son. Tydi the useless he goat. Se your eye don dey clear. Mumu. tongue

You are just simple a FOOL.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh After She Claimed To Be Born Again? by icequeen0424: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
tydi:

grin tongue come and beat me na. Misogynist Wife beater.
Coward, go and fight your fellow man. Coward.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh After She Claimed To Be Born Again? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
icequeen0424:

[color=#006600][/color]

Oshey ore mi

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh After She Claimed To Be Born Again? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=tydi post=58514254]

[color=#006600]

You're a senseless sorry excuse for a man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#DMW: Mayorkun, Dremo And Sam Phrank Looking Good In Agbada (Photo) / Angela Okorie Has A Man's Leg - Troll Says. The Actress Replies / KBK Foundation Gives Ceec 250k For Counseling, Alex 250k For Her Dad's Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.