Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

“I Will Marry You Again In Another Life” – Thintalltony Celebrates Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Marry You Again In Another Life” – Thintalltony Celebrates Wife (264 Views)

OMG!!! Unbelievable, Thintalltony, Is This You? / Thintalltony's Wife Welcomes Him Back Home. / Video:bisola And Thintalltony In A Hot Romance As They Kiss And Smooch In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Marry You Again In Another Life” – Thintalltony Celebrates Wife by trendyvoiceBlog(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2017
Former big brother Naija housemate, Thin Tall Tony’s wife, Labara is a year older today and he took to his Instagram page to celebrate her. He shared lovely photos of her and wrote;

“Good morning over and over again…i celebrate this day with you on behalf of our children. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to this woman of strength, love, care and a heart of gold. You understand me and I love you to the moon and back…the 13th of every month from this day on will always be celebrated because of you. I want you to have a beautiful outting and enjoy yourself…you always look the same to me my darling. I give you my all over and over again and I will marry you again in another life…GOD bless you my darling xoxox #birthdaygirl #mywife

READ MORE HERE": http://www.voiceloud.com/2017/07/i-will-marry-you-again-in-another-life.html

(1) (Reply)

Abdelhak Nouri Suffers Permanent Brain Damage After Collapsing On The Pitch / Kcee To Fund His Anambra Gubernatorial Campaign With Proceeds From New Album / Dj Ph – “flight Mode” Ft. Da L.e.s & B3nchmarq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.