Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,282 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Kcee To Fund His Anambra Gubernatorial Campaign With Proceeds From New Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee To Fund His Anambra Gubernatorial Campaign With Proceeds From New Album (266 Views)

Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos / Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" / E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kcee To Fund His Anambra Gubernatorial Campaign With Proceeds From New Album by seedorffits(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Five Star Music act, Kcee took the Internet unawares when he shared campaign posters for his governorship election campaign with the theme ‘Attention To Detail’.
The theme ‘ Attention To Detail ‘ is the title of his second studio album and he’s just released a statement saying he intends to use proceeds from the album to fund his campaign project .
His statement reads;
“Goodmorning my people. The outpour of love and support recieved yesterday is truly unprecedented and i cant thank enough everyone home and abroad who reached out to us.When my team and i put together series of projects as our contribution to improving the lives of Nigerians, one key theme was paramount that these projects must have one sole purpose – IMPACTING THE LIVES OF THE MASSES. How can one create immense impact without influence? Hence we knew we must embark on the road to ensuring that we get to the position where we can take the right decisions that will favour all. With a strong sense of responsibility i announce that this journey has begun. I am not perfect and do not claim to have all it takes but my heart is pure and my intentions genuine. I will submerge myself in the next coming months to seeking necessary counsel and support in achieving this goal. I encourage every youth and all of my fans to join this movement of contributing our quota to the rescue of this great nation. We have begun and there is no stopping us’.

Read Full details and pictures here
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/kcee-to-fund-his-anambra-gubernatorial.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Asking For FB Page Like / Why Are Bloggers Faking News Of Samuel Donald In Other To Get Cheap Traffics To / Click On This Smile Below To See What Will Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.