Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Thread For Jobs In Akwa Ibom State. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Jobs In Akwa Ibom State. (659 Views)

Why Would You Pay Someone N50k For Jobs Of 4 People? / Why You Are Not Getting Called After Applying For Jobs / Please Stop Doing These 9 Things When Applying For Jobs Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Jobs In Akwa Ibom State. by Dazbeane(f): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hi guys, please if you have any knowledge of any job recruitment in Akwa Ibom kindly post it here as I am in need of a job urgently. l am a graduate of Business Admin/Management and I've had experience working and also proficient in the following :
a) Administrative Roles
b) Sales
c) Inventory Analysis/Management
d) Customer Services
e) Data collection/Research and
Presentation
f) Microsoft word and excel
g) QuickBooks
h) Basic accounting and financial works.
And I can learn real fast and perfectly.

I will really appreciate if people will use this thread to help and others to find jobs in Akwa Ibom State.

Beside today is my birthday so help fulfill my birthday wish of getting a job. Thanks and God bless.

Scammers and any form of GNLD should please stay off.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Jobs In Akwa Ibom State. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
yes o..that's my Nysc state won't mine coming back..pls let akwa ibom jobs start Rolling in

1 Like

Re: Thread For Jobs In Akwa Ibom State. by BiafranYouths(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
You're in Free Mode See Photos

Edit · Delete
Ekemini Dan
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
AKWA IBOM STATE POLYTECHNIC, IKOT OSURUA, IKOT EKPENE
JOB VACANCIES: EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions in Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State.
ACADEMIC STAFF
DEPARTMENTS
School of Applied Sciences
Science Technology with Options:
Biology
Environmental Biology
Biochemistry
Chemistry
Microbiology
Physics/Electronics
Computer Science
Statistics
School of Business & MGT.
Accountancy
Business Amin & Mgt.
Marketing
Public Administration
Banking & Finance
School of Communication Arts
Mass Communication
Mathematics
English Language
School of Engineering
Elect/Elects Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Mechatronics, Autotronics
Civil Engineering
School of Environmental Studies
Architecture
Surveying & Geo-Informatics
Quantity Surveying
Building Technology
Urban & Regional Planning
Estate Management
VACANT POSITIONS
Principal Lecturers
Requirements: B.Sc, BA, B.ENG, M.Sc, MA, M.ENG, MBA, Ph.D will be an added advantage. NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates. Journal Articles, Evidence of Registration with relevant professional bodies. Computer Literacy plus 10 years cognate experience. M.Sc in Environmental Biology.
Senior Lecturers
Requirements: B.Sc, BA, B.ENG, M.Sc, MA, M.ENG, MBA, Ph.D will be an added advantage. NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates. Journal Articles, Evidence of Registration with relevant professional bodies. Computer Literacy plus 10 years cognate experience. M.Sc in Environmental Biology.
Lecturers I, II & III
Requirements: BA, B.Sc, B.ENG, MA, M.Sc, M.ENG, PGDE, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, Computer Literacy Plus 5 years cognate experience.
Assistant Lecturers
Requirements: BA, B.SC, B.ENG, M.ENG, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, Computer Literacy plus 5 years cognate experience.
Senior Instructor/ Instructor 1/ Instructor II/ Senior Technologists/ Technologist 1/ Technologists II
Requirements: HND, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, Computer Literacy, Membership of Professional body
ADMINISTRATION
VACANT POSITIONS
Senior Assistant Registrars
Requirement: BA, B.Sc, MA, MBA, MSC, MA, B.A(ed), MED, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, Computer Literacy, Membership of Professional body, plus 10years cognate experience.
Assistant Registrars
Requirement: BA, B.Sc, MA, MBA, MSC, MA, B.A(ed), MED, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, Computer Literacy, Membership of Professional body, plus 10years cognate experience.
Administrative Officers I, II & III
Requirement: BA, BSC, B.A(ed), NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, Computer Literacy Certificate.
Senior Executive Officers
Requirement: ND, HND, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, Computer Literacy. SSCE, ND with Computer Literacy.
Higher Executive Officers
Requirement: ND, HND, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, Computer Literacy. SSCE, ND with Computer Literacy.
Executive Officers/Confidential Secretaries/ Data Processors/ Computer Operators
Requirement: ND, HND, B.Sc in Office Technology & Management, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates plus Computer Literacy. ND. SSCE, Certificate in Computer Studies.
Clerical Officers/ Porters/ Cleaners
Requirement: SSCE, NABTED, NECO, FSLC.
LIBRARY
VACANT POSITIONS
Chief Librarian
Requirement: BLS, MLS, LRCN Certificates, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, Computer Literacy Certificate plus 10years cognate experience.
Principal Librarian
Requirement: BLS, MLS, LRCN Certificates, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, Computer Literacy Certificate plus 10years cognate experience.
Senior Librarian/ Librarian II
Requirement: BLS, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, Computer Literacy Certificate
ICT Librarian
Requirement: BLS, BSC in ICT, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
ESTATE & WORK
VACANT POSITIONS
Carpenters, Drivers/Mechanics, AC Maintenance, Technicians, Welders
Requirement: SSCE, NABTED & TRADE TEST certificates.
Technical Officers, Architectural Draftsmen Men
Requirement: ND
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT/CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
Terms and conditions of service are the same as those obtainable in comparable State Tertiary Institutions in the Country.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants are requested to visit the School Portal: http://akwaibompoly.edu.ng/akwa-ibom-state-polytechnic-recruitment/ and fill the online application form and print out acknowledgement slip. Portal closes on 20th July 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through text message and E-mail Address.
NB: Only Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
23 hrs ·
Privacy: Public
Add Photos · Save
React
Comment
Write a comment...

Attach a [truncated by WhatsApp]

1 Like

Re: Thread For Jobs In Akwa Ibom State. by Dazbeane(f): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
@Biafranyouth
thanks will try and open the link.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Jobs In Akwa Ibom State. by BiafranYouths(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2017
VACANCIES FOR ACADEMIC AND NON-ACADEMIC STAFF
POSITIONS:
(i) Lecturers: Senior Lecturer, Lecturer I, II, and III in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, and Estate Management.
(ii) Librarians
(iii) Nurses
(iv) Technologists
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
SENIOR LECTURER
1. Candidates for this position should possess M.Sc/MA in the relevant fields form a recognized institution with at least 8years on the job cognate experience with proven ability for applied research and production work, or Ph.D. in the relevant fields with at least 6 years cognate experience.
2. In addition to the above requirement, the candidate should have evidence of the following publications:
i. Two journals papers published in reputable journals and two conference/Seminar papers or
ii. Not less than two meaningful chapters contribution in standard Textbook(s) and three conference/seminar papers.
LECTURER I
1. Candidates for this position is expected to possess a good master’s degree with at least 5years teaching experience in an institution of higher learning, or Ph.D. in the relevant field from a recognized institution of higher learning with at least 3years of teaching/research experience.
2. In addition to the above requirement, the candidate should have evidence of the following publications:
iii. At least two conference and seminar papers presented
iv. At, least one additional journal article published
LECTURE II
1. Candidates should possess a good master’s degree in the relevant fields or specialization with at least five years cognate teaching experience.
i. Presentation of two seminars/conference papers, exhibition or
ii. One journal Article published
LECTURER III
Candidates must have good master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University.
LIBRARIANS: M.Sc, B. Sc or HND in Library Science
NURSES: RN & RM plus current practicing License
TECHNOLOGISTS: HND, City & Guilds, or Trade Test in Architectural Technology, Computer Engineering, Welding & Fabrication, Carpentry and Joinery or related disciplines.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
An application letter with detailed CV, academic certificates and other relevant documents should be sent to:
The Registrar
Foundation Polytechnic
Ikot Idem
P. O. Box 1166
Ikot Ekpene
Akwa Ibom State
Or email sent to:
info@foundationpoly.com.ng
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 1st September 2017

(1) (Reply)

Female Marketing Executive At Ruby And Jade Ltd / Sales Promoters Needed Urgently / Appl For Ongoing Paxson Nigeria Limited Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.