Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos (13869 Views)

Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met / Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by obailala(m): 7:53am On Jul 14, 2017
Wonders shall never end. How did an Ihiagwa man become ruler in Ethiopia? undecided
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2017
obailala:
Wonders shall never end. How did an Ihiagwa man become ruler in Ethiopia? undecided
Yoruba man Igbo's are every unlike your dormant tribe
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2017
Hati13:
To @boljamogun and @eosigwe

Don't lie!
There is no such thing as King in Ethiopian village. The man and the women don't look Ethiopian and his name is also a white name.

Instead, he is the King of one of your own village.
ok na. Go carry cup
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by obailala(m): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Yoruba man Igbo's are every unlike your dormant tribe
Who is this confused pleb and what's he talking about? undecided

Whay has this your comment got to do with what O wrote?
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by dreamwords: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2017
boljamogun:

LIES BUSTED!!! THIS IS NOT IGBO OR IMO STATE BUT KING OF AFRICA IN ETHIOPIA ADDRESSING HIS PEOPLE ON LAND ISSUE

The king is from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

Here is the YouTube video link that shows the true picture and complete conversation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVCZHnlFUp4
Bros you are confused. He is an igbo man from IMO state. He is called king of Africa because he unites Africans together. Ethiopia is an African country. Go and study about the man. By the way from his name you should know where he is from

http://www.pulse.ng/gist/meet-francis-kelechi-nwaneri-paramount-chief-of-africa-id6988003.html

1 Like

Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2017
obailala:
Who is this confused pleb and what's he talking about? undecided

Whay has this your comment got to do with what O wrote?
get behind me you unclean uncircumcised Yoruba Muslim hope you got the message

1 Like

Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by obailala(m): 9:47am On Jul 14, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
get behind me you unclean uncircumcised Yoruba Muslim hope you got the message
You must be referring to your father right?

The internet really has a lot of nincompoops who vomit whatever nonsense their brains churn out at people they dont know. You must be a child or a slow adult to think everyone you come across online is also given to your stupid inter-tribal banters. Leaders of tomorrow!

2 Likes

Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I love sex cry
May God grant you what you love grin
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
May God grant you what you love grin
I love money
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I love money
no way, it sex you love and sex you will be blessed with. LOL
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by nneomajoy(f): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2017
nawaaa oo odikwa egwu o
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by safiaapussy: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2017
My role model
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
dre247:
Lies from the pit of hell. That ain't a Nigerian King.
He is some Nigerian tribe King!
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
omenka:
I thought as much. They don't look like Nigerians, especially the ladies.

I just don't understand why some people lie so much.

Smh.
Actually, they look Nigerian or other West Africans.
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:

Kelechi Ethiopian name ?
Mr. dre247 is confused I guess. undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
obailala:
Some of them are confused. undecided
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
eosigwe:
ok na. Go carry cup
No, I won't. Please speak standard English.
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by Daplux4: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
yemmight:

No. Una still backward in igbo land. This one can't happen in Yorubaland. Tufiapa.

it is a lie, I Know Ihiagwa very well there's no is nothing like that. let the op prove me wrong with another pic
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by Daplux4: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
obailala:

The internet really has a lot of nincompoops who vomit whatever nonsense their brains churn out at people they dont know. You must be a child or a slow adult to think everyone you come across online is also given to your stupid inter-tribal banters. Leaders of tomorrow!

But u started it
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
obailala:

and the upcoming idiots in Nigeria keeps multiplying who's to be blamed Hunger .it is not my fault frustration is taking a toll on a low life but you can make it quick like your ancestor awolowo better still visit a psychiatric hospital EZI OFIA
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by obailala(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
and the upcoming idiots in Nigeria keeps multiplying who's to be blamed Hunger .it is not my fault frustration is taking a toll on a low life but you can make it quick like your ancestor awolowo better still visit a psychiatric hospital EZI OFIA
Obu nna na nne muru gi bu ezi ofia na enwe...

What on earth is wrong with our youths of today?... Cant you have a conversation like a normal human without firstly assuming the other person's tribe and them resorting to throwing stupid tribal slurs around?... What exactly is wtong with you?... What exactly in the first comment I typed drove you to bring tribal slurs into this?... A lot of people really need psychological help. sad angry
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by obailala(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Daplux4:

But u started it
Started what exactly?... Kindly explain to me what I started cos I'm obviously not reasoning in the same frequency as most of you?

I see a video of a chief or king apparently of a kingdom in ethiopia. The man bears Igbo names and the writeup claims he hails from Ihiagwa in Owerri west. I put up a simple question asking how an Ihiagwa man became king in Ethiopia and to some pyschologically troubled youth, this question is provocative right?

Here's my original comment below, kindly explain to me how you claim the comment started whatever it is you claim I started?
obailala:
I'm waiting for your explanation...
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by obailala(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hati13:

Some of them are confused. undecided
Who is confused?
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
obailala:
Obu nna na nne muru gi bu ezi ofia na enwe...

What on earth is wrong with our youths of today?... Cant you have a conversation like a normal human without firstly assuming the other person's tribe and them resorting to throwing stupid tribal slurs around?... What exactly is wtong with you?... What exactly in the first comment I typed drove you to bring tribal slurs into this?... A lot of people really need psychological help. sad angry
ibi dagbuo NNE GI na na GI ebe ahu kwurikwata na ekpenta zuo fa aru ozu you think everybody is as lazy as your tribe
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by obailala(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
ibi dagbuo NNE GI na na GI ebe ahu kwurikwata na ekpenta zuo fa aru ozu you think everybody is as lazy as your tribe
Okay I just went through the history of your posts, I now have a better insight to who I'm dealing with. I would be foolish if I keep exchanging words with your type; I refuse to honour you with further responses.

You win! Peace!
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by KINGOFTHEEAST: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
obailala:
Okay I just went through the history of your posts, I now have a better insight to who I'm dealing with. I would be foolish if I keep exchanging words with your type; I refuse to honour you with further responses.

You win! Peace!
now good boy better respect elders
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
obailala:
Who is confused?
Those who are saying the King is from Ethiopia. It doesn't includes you.
Re: See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Hati13:

No, I won't. Please speak standard English.
I dont argue with people Who speak fluent English than I because that's all they have. Byee.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP / FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio / Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.