Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) (49130 Views)

Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 3:55pm On May 18, 2019
The entrance to the Imo State exhibition centre commissioned by the vice President of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo in Owerri yesterday has just caved in.

This is happening less than 24hrs after the vice president commissioned the halls.

See more photos here,

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/see-how-entrance-to-imo-state.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2019
Where are the pictures? Lol...

2 Likes

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by nero2face: 3:56pm On May 18, 2019
Ayam waiting for the pictures so I'll modify my comment

8 Likes

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by 9ja083: 4:03pm On May 18, 2019
I think the pictures travelled and are yet to be back.

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by Donald95(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2019
ABIA and IMO needs the special grace of God. Not PDP or APC. Both has failed Woefully

56 Likes

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by Nigerianization(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2019
Okorocha is synonymous with poor quality and substandard products

55 Likes

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by Amuocha: 6:13pm On May 18, 2019
Oluleke sef
Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2019
Dis na solid iberiberism ooo!!!......lwkmd

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

45 Likes

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2019
sad

That's APC's trademark.
It's not the first time.
Buhari commissioned a bus stop in Lagos that isn't in use till this day. He commissioned the international airport road that is still under construction...all because Ambode wanted that before he quits office.

Same thing Okorocha did here, bringing professor T.moni to come and commission that eyesore up there.

Morally bankrupt president and his vice couldn't find it in their heart to at least act decent.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by AfonjaBoston: 7:18pm On May 18, 2019
PDP propaganda

2 Likes

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2019
I weep for the black race

1 Like

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 18, 2019
Each time I pass through Owerri and see some substandard civil engineering jobs done, especially government contracts, I Marvel.
From flyovers to roads, buildings, even ordinary road dividers.. Damn!, I just hope they won't lead to loss of precious lives in the nearest future.

26 Likes

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by kaen1317: 7:19pm On May 18, 2019
One statue for osibanjo
Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by Built2last: 7:19pm On May 18, 2019
Okay.

On another news

DOWNGRADING ENUGU AIRPORT IS AN AFFRONT AGAINST IGBOS

You want to play politics with economic growth APC

You want to downgrade Enugu International airport...the ONLY international Airport that services the South East States because of "safety."

Did you shut down an airport in an active terrorist zone? even after that Airport was attacked by terrorists and military helicopters destroyed?

I dont like to post like this but this is getting out of hand...if this Airport was in Lagos or Kano with the same "safety concerns" ......would you downgrade it?

You are asking the free trade zone be relocated? to where? Zamfara? is the nearness to an INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT not a key reason why many will site their factory in an inland Free Trade Zone?...

(The Enugu Free Trade Zone is the ONLY FTZ in the entire SE states... All States and Regions have one, some even two....but I digress)

When the South East got this International Airport I remember the pride, joy and excitement.....over a "common airport".....many posted.....they can never understand.....like saying the Second Niger bridge is a "common bridge"

Why is is that Projects that impact the South East have issues?

Second Niger Bridge was the only major stopped for "review" by Infrastructure Commission wasting 2 solid years

Dredging of the entire river Nigeria to create a massive port in Onitsha need Environmental Impact Assessment.

All these actions can delay but cannot stop the economic growth of the SE, rather that building speed bumps, go and build expressways, that growth is Nigeria's growth.

That question asked, I will state this proverb to the Enugu State Government, "if you are near fire, dont rub palm oil on your own body..".

Relocate the market, remove the mast...maybe they will then say it's too hilly for International flights.

Before you ask...yes I am playing the victim card....so post something else....we know you love Nigeria more than I.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2019
Rochas and fake projects. Lol

3 Likes

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by CotenantNIG: 7:19pm On May 18, 2019
its only in Nigeria they commission projects they've not finished

5 Likes

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by BabaIbo: 7:19pm On May 18, 2019
Chai!

These people na scammers
Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2019
Donald95:
ABIA and IMO needs the special grace of God. Not PDP or APC. Both has failed Woefully

just like Anambra then
Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2019
And the flyover too

12 Likes

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by Frezhkid10(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2019
Chain....
Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2019
Las las all these commissioning na major scam grin

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by DesChyko: 7:21pm On May 18, 2019
Devil will help me bless all those who wished Rochas and APC's continuity on Imo state. See scam!! angry
In other words, who can explain how an unfinished flyover still undergoing various degrees of construction managed to appear like this on National TV, despite having no installed streetlights?? cry

17 Likes

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 7:21pm On May 18, 2019
If the entrance can cave in, I wonder what would happen to the main building in the near future undecided

Who do us this thing sef

Chinekepikin:
The entrance to the Imo State exhibition centre commissioned by the vice President of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo in Owerri yesterday has just caved in.

This is happening less than 24hrs after the vice president commissioned the halls.

See more photos here,

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/see-how-entrance-to-imo-state.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 7:22pm On May 18, 2019
Iberiberism at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by Asshurbanipall: 7:24pm On May 18, 2019
There was nothing okorocha built that lasted 2months.

Look at the condition of Owerri.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by DeLaRue: 7:26pm On May 18, 2019
This Governor gets a lot of flak from people.

But I blame workmen for this poor workmanship.

Was the Governor expected to personally supervise every inch of concrete poured in the State.

Many Nigeria workmen are callous, selfish & incompetent.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" / Jubilation As George Akume Arrives SGF Office After Swearing-in (Video, Photos) / Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.