Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,891 members, 7,863,045 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

My Biggest Regret Ever Was Greeting Lil Kesh, Demmie Vee Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Biggest Regret Ever Was Greeting Lil Kesh, Demmie Vee Reveals (386 Views)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans / Demmie Vee: Greeting Lil Kesh Was My Biggest Regret Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biggest Regret Ever Was Greeting Lil Kesh, Demmie Vee Reveals by mykomini(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Rising Afrocentric artiste Demola Awotungase better known as Demmie Vee has called out his colleague, Y. A. G. I CEO, rapper Lil Kesh for snubbing him at a recent event.The soulful-voiced singer who is currently on a radio tour of his new single, “Love Me Tender” remix featuring Alapomeji boss, 9ice stopped by at Star FM Lagos on Monday for an evening drive interview.When the OAP asked him about his biggest regret so far in the industry, Demmie Vee didnot mince words as he stated categorically that that his biggest regret was ever greeting Lil Kesh.

Read More - https://viatrends..com/2017/07/my-biggest-regret-ever-was-greeting-lil.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3485324232

(1) (Reply)

AMAAA 2017: Full List Of Winners / Meet Ibile Filmz / The Unfair Use Of The Word 'hater' in the social media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.