Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans (24578 Views)

Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate / The Chef Chi: Chioma Meets Cee-C, BBNaija Ex Housemate (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina ‘Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times’ – Ex-Housemate Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Letenwam: 7:11am On Apr 25, 2018
Ace Nigerian comedian, Funnybone has an advice for housemates of the 2018 edition of the Big Brother Naija Reality show, just after the show got wrapped up on Sunday.

According to Funnybone who advised all housemates to grab all they can now, Nigerians are like a moving train; they pause to observe and admire, afterwards they keep moving without looking back. The comedian who admitted that Africa and Nigerians have never been this entertained before, disclosed that a certain housemate was called for a movie role, but she said she was busy with meeting and greeting fans.

Here's what Funnybone wrote;

Dear housemates, I bring you good tidings, I also want to specially thank you all for keeping us glued to our tv sets for over 3months. Nigerians and Africans at large sure havent been this entertained before, you guys rock mehn .
Now to the truth which nobody will ever tell you guys, BITTER TRUTH.

Nigerians are like a moving train. they pause to observe and admire, afterwards they keep moving without looking back. the same FANS who waited hours for y’all to arrive Lagos, danced and even fought to defend thier favourite housemates will be the first to curse you guys out soon. We just forget too easily here in Nigeria. The same guys who CHEER are the same that will BOO.
MY candid advise is please housemates, grab what you can grab now, hustle what u can hustle now. I heard a certain evicted housemate was called for a movie role and she said she was busy with meeting and greeting fans. I laughed oo. You will have enough time to greet fans in the course of your career but please grab what you can grab now. Tomorrow, this opening might not be there and the fans would have moved on to the new season housemates or something else.
I dont mean to disrespect FANS. but I am clearly stating the obvious. These fans will move on before you know, so dont be carried away by the instagram comments and likes. These comments dont pay bills. Soon they will begin to say 'haa see that housemate oo.. wetin him dey do now sef '
Grab what u can grab now. Our fanship for naija get expiry date o. See finish na our nickname, you can ask former housemates how they introduce themselves now at events.

So the moral of this write up is.... As e dey hot please grab what you can grab .
byeee

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-an-ex-housemate-was-called-for-a-movie-role-she-said-she-was-greeting-fans-funnybone/

27 Likes

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by NwaAmaikpe: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2018
shocked

In the case of CeeC, she will probably be too busy fixing her eyelashes.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by smartxyz(m): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2018
The Funny truth..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by obo389(m): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2018
Wetn be her name
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by OKorowanta: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's got an endorsement deal already and you are here running rat race.

33 Likes

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by igctrader: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2018
True talk though
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by yomalex(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2018
true
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by francisbarrack(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2018
OKorowanta:

She's got an endorsement deal already and you are hear running rat race.
. N u nko

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by MztrChukwu(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2018
Perfect picture of Nigerian and Reality tv shows. We forget too soon

4 Likes

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by miqos02(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2018
Chi
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Mitsurugi(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2018
The funny thing is they don't know that. I found it ludicrous when I called Bassey and Uriel for a role last year. While Bassey was busy attending conferences and stood me up on the first day of shoot (I eventually took the role while directing what was my first movie CLAUSE & CONSEQUENCE) Uriel was busy soliciting for welcome party from the Imo State Government. I featured Somadina in a cameo. By my next movie Thin Tall Tony I found out was the most focused, hardworking and humble next to Bisola. The rest were just jollofers in my observed opinion. angry

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Wikinaija(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2018
Wepublicisenaija.com
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by ucee64(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mo Salah is the world best player

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2018
OKorowanta:

She's got an endorsement deal already and you are hear running rat race.
do you know what the deal entails?Soma got an endorsement deal,please when last did you see him?All this wash wash endorsements,please let them spell out what it entails....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Sugahylz(f): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2018
True o
Very thoughtful of you to dish out this advice to them

1 Like

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Bustincole(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2018
Ok oo
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by oshe11: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2018
Una 5k per set movie ba?
I can bet my left kidney that the HM is CeeC....
She wont settle for less
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2018
hmm sensible post from a celeb after decades

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by bennynaza(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by holluphemydavid(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2018
Honest funny truth
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by adaxxy: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2018
obo389:
Wetn be her name
Ceece
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Mitsurugi(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2018
Benz4pimp:
do you know what the deal entails?Soma got an endorsement deal,please when last did you see him?All this wash wash endorsements,please let them spell out what it entails....

Leave them. He'll soon be here next year yabbing the so called "imaginary ambassadors". E easy? Imagine how Efe who won last year couldnt even get a gig at this year's show

2 Likes

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Laredojohn(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2018
definitely its their peak period now hope they all make the best use of the opportunity now, its not all of them that will shine though but majority will move ...
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Bo55lady: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2018
oshe11:
Una 5k per set movie ba?

I can bet my left kidney that the HM is CeeC....

She wont settle for less
Cee-c wasn't evicted

1 Like

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Damsman10(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2018
Benz4pimp:

na lingerie company.. She alrdy gat d hips

1 Like

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by veacea: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2018
Haaaaaa, work of her step mother

1 Like

Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by oshe11: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2018
Bo55lady:
Cee-c wasn't evicted
Hmmmmm.....
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by PearlStreet(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If poison looks like poison, no one would take it. It has to be made attractive for use.

Fake products have the best packaging.
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by LordBaelish: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2018
Truth mate..
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2018
Mitsurugi:
The funny thing is they don't know that. I found it ludicrous when I called Bassey and Uriel for a role last year. While Bassey was busy attending conferences and stood me up on the first day of shoot (I eventually took the role while directing what was my first movie CLAUSE & CONSEQUENCE) Uriel was busy soliciting for welcome party from the Imo State Government. I featured Somadina in a cameo. By my next movie Thin Tall Tony I found out was the most focused, hardworking and humble next to Bisola. The rest were just jollofers in my observed opinion. angry
can I link up with you boss?
Re: Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2018
Damsman10:

na lingerie company.. She alrdy gat d hips
Please stop acting like you reside on the moon.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye Is Numatville Megacity Ambassador, Gets Land Property / Krystal Okeke Honoured As Nigeria Diaspora Youth Ambassador / Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.