|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,212,698 members, 4,831,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 March 2019 at 01:52 AM
Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition (2) (3) (4)
|Muhammad, Descendant Of Ismael ? Who Build The Kabba ? by malvisguy212: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2017|
In order to determine whether Muhammad was a descendant of Ishmael or not, it is absolutely essential to consider four vital facts which the Qur’an reveals on this matter.
1. The Qur’an clearly testifies that no Messengers or Prophets were ever sent to the Arabs before the time of Muhammad:
Surah 34:44: And We have not given them (Arabs) any Books (Scripture) which they read, NOR did We send to them before you a WARNER.
2. Yet at the same instance, the Qur’an testifies that Ishmael was both a Messenger and a Prophet of Allah:
Surah 19:54: And remember Ishmael in the Book. Truly, he had been one who is sincere in his promise, and he had been a Messenger , a Prophet .
3. The Qur’an repeatedly testifies that the Arabs , the forefathers of Muhammad , never received any
Scriptures of Allah before the time of Muhammad:
Surah 62:2: He it is who has sent a Messenger among those who had NEVER BEFORE RECEIVED A SCRIPTURE to convey unto them His Messages.
4. On the other hand, the Qur’an clearly states that Ishmael was given the Scriptures of Allah:
Surah 6:86-89: And Ishmael and Elisha and Jonah and Lot… These are they unto whom We gave the Scripture and command and prophethood. (Pickthall)
before I continue, the Quran revealed that prior to the coming of Muhammad, ONLY two groups received the scripture, the Jews and Christians.( Surah 6:155-156 ) Therefore, the Scripture which the Qur’an claims that was given to Ishmael cannot be for the guidance of the Arabs .
the Quran revealed that no Scriptures were given to the ancestors of Muhammad. Yet at the same at the same time the Quran say Ismael was a prophet and was given a book. logically, if prophet Ismael was the ancestor of Muhammad, it mean the Arab had already received the scripture before Muhammad arrived, this will be a Gross error. thus for the Quran to be true Ismael CANNOT be the ancestor of Muhammad.
2. the Quran say no prophet was sent to the Arab yet the Quran say Ismael was a prophet, the only way this verses will make sense is Ismael cannot be the ancestor of Muhammad.
3.No prophet were sent to the Arab, This simply means that the Prophet Abraham and the Prophet Ishmael could not have set foot in Arabia. Therefore, it is obvious that they could not have built the Ka’ba .
|Re: Muhammad, Descendant Of Ismael ? Who Build The Kabba ? by harbjar(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2017|
before this, i see the same sickness in all of you who try to bring ut faults from the QUR'an so as to attck the 'weak muslims' and confuse them, i dont seem to understand why u people tend to quote the Quran halfway or try to pick a phrase from it and then try twist it into ur taste just as the way you ve interpolated the bible and torah so as to suite ur lame arguments... advice you to grab ur eye glasses, sit, read with open mindedness and learn....
1. the chapter didnt start from verse '86' you know, id employ you to start from the beginning but for the purpose of this, for proper understanding;
(83) And that was Our Proof which We gave Ibrahim (Abraham) against his people. We raise whom We will in degrees. Certainly your Lord is All-Wise, All-Knowing
(84) And We bestowed upon him Ishaq (Isaac) and Ya'qub (Jacob), each of them We guided, and before him, We guided Nuh (Noah), and among his progeny Dawud (David), Sulaiman (Solomon), Ayyub (Job), Yusuf (Joseph), Musa (Moses), and Harun (Aaron). Thus do We reward Al-Muhsinun (the good-doers - see the footnote of V.9: 120).
(85) And Zakariya (Zachariya), and Yahya (John) and 'Îsa (Jesus) and Iliyas (Elias), each one of them was of the righteous.
(86) And Isma'il (Ishmael) and Al-Yasa' (Elisha), and Yunus (Jonah) and Lut (Lot), and each one of them We preferred above the 'Alamin [mankind and jinn (of their times)].
(87) And also some of their fathers and their progeny and their brethren, We chose them, and We guided them to the Straight Path.
(88) This is the Guidance of Allah with which He guides whomsoever He wills of His slaves. But if they had joined in worship others with Allah, all that they used to do would have been of no benefit to them.
(89) They are those whom We gave the Book, Al-Hukm (understanding of the religious laws), and Prophethood. But if these disbelieve therein (the Book, Al-Hukm and Prophethood), then, indeed We have entrusted it to a people (such as the Companions of Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) who are not disbelievers therein.
why you started from verse 86, i dont know and u making sound like the qur'an said categorically that a book was given to ishmael (R.A)
forgetting the fact that moses, jesus, abraham, david were mentioned in the verses above and these people were given books... but if you insist, then u can as well say all the 25prophets mentioned those verses were given books too which u know isnt true... you just took out a sentence from a whole statement and joined it with another another sentence and called it ONE.. HOW DUBIOUS,, all in because you want to defame or proof the QURAN is what
2 and 3. you should ve known that when Ishmael and his mum got to mecca, it was practically a dry land (desert) and no one lived there, it was after their arrival that people started coming to the land, prior to their arrival,there was nothing as arab... it should be noted that Ishmael was not an Arab but a jew cos that was his parents were and that was what he spoke, even the name ISHMAEL is a Jewish name and not arab... but over a long period time, through hi progeny in that same land, arab enveloped and from that same progeny was were muhammad (s.a.w) came from and after Ishmael.... no other prophet was sent to the land until the advent of prophet MUhammad (s.a.w) ....
hope u ve learnt one or two things
|Re: Muhammad, Descendant Of Ismael ? Who Build The Kabba ? by malvisguy212: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2017|
Surah 6:86-89: And
Ishmael and Elisha and Jonah and Lot… These are they unto whom We gave the Scripture and command and prophethood. (Pickthall)
did you say Ismael was not given a book ? this Quranic verse say otherwise, now, to which nation Ismael was sent to ? let me stop here for now.
|Re: Muhammad, Descendant Of Ismael ? Who Build The Kabba ? by harbjar(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2017|
malvisguy212:God... i just quoted the qur'an for you above and instead again u skipped all i ve said and still quoted that rubbish statement like as if they re in one verse... i dont knw how u will join two diff verses.. 86 and 89 together and claim its verse... what kind of length do u ppl go to prove ur gullible points...(pickthall) is the name of a quran translator and he never translated that..
my advice get a QURAN from the market and read yourself and stop followin the satanic and malicious u see on the internet or ur religious leaders tel u... reading nd seeing the truth urself wont hypnotise but.. and ishmael wasnt sent to any nation... he was the founding father of Arabia... he didnt meet anyone there.. all he did as t preach to the ppl who came to stay at that time
|Re: Muhammad, Descendant Of Ismael ? Who Build The Kabba ? by malvisguy212: 7:53am On Jul 14, 2017|
harbjar:hey!! the Quran wasn't reveal In chronological order , so what you are saying is irrelevant. if you are right then the Quran is wrong. no prophet is sent to the Arab before Muhammad, this simply mean Muhammad could not have been from the descendants of ismael.
furthermore, Abraham and Ismael did not build the kabba because no Prophets were sent to the ancestors of Muhammad, this proves that the
Prophet Ishmael could not have lived or set foot in Arabia as Muslims claims.
|Re: Muhammad, Descendant Of Ismael ? Who Build The Kabba ? by harbjar(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2017|
malvisguy212:WHAT ve u bn reading... there was no ARAB when ishmael and abraham got there.... they were the founding fathers, but they re prophets..
|Re: Muhammad, Descendant Of Ismael ? Who Build The Kabba ? by malvisguy212: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2017|
harbjar:so Abraham, a Jewish man is the founding father's of the Arab nation ? and you believe this ?
|Re: Muhammad, Descendant Of Ismael ? Who Build The Kabba ? by harbjar(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2017|
malvisguy212:how did the world turn out to have different races and tribes when it just started from one man and a woman
|Re: Muhammad, Descendant Of Ismael ? Who Build The Kabba ? by malvisguy212: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2017|
harbjar:that why the bible give their geoneology something the Quran is silent about it. a Jewish man cannot build the kabba, this is pure lie.
|Re: Muhammad, Descendant Of Ismael ? Who Build The Kabba ? by Demmzy15(m): 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2017|
malvisguy212:When did Abraham become Jewish? Show us evidence!
|Re: Muhammad, Descendant Of Ismael ? Who Build The Kabba ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2017|
Since when? Allah has replied their lies. Makana Ibrahima yahudiyyan wala nasraniyyan, walakin kana hanifan Muslima..
|Re: Muhammad, Descendant Of Ismael ? Who Build The Kabba ? by harbjar(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2017|
malvisguy212:dude get he QURAN and read... you will see all the things u need there.. stop this lame argument... u dont ve an iota of idea of whats in the quran.. the answer to ya question is in it... stop following all these false stuffs u read online about islam...
|Re: Muhammad, Descendant Of Ismael ? Who Build The Kabba ? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2017|
Ibrahim was not a Jew nor a Christian but he was (an) upright (man), a Muslim, and he was not one of the polytheists. - Qur'an
|Re: Muhammad, Descendant Of Ismael ? Who Build The Kabba ? by highque: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2017|
It will be good for you to stop permanently, for your blindfolded argument and lopsided conclusion reveals your narrow minded and acute brain. You are so fascinated by rubbish your apologetics preachers are being feeding you without weigh them and put them into consideration before dropping them in a forum like this.
A person like you should not be discuss with anyway.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161