Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) (56265 Views)

Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / Fulani Cows Disrupt Students Writing Mid-Term Test In Anambra (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by nextprince: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
PointZerom:

I know that your excreta mixed brain will only see ladies and not how hard it is for a none Muslim to gain admission here.

What a dumb post. Initially, Hausas should enrol their females in schools, now he should be concerned about how christians get admission into the school, did you just learn this or you are this?
And your bigotry has even blinded you so much that you can't even notice that not all of them are in hijab. Stupid statements like this discourages intelligent folks from visiting this site.
Your comment stinks, spits on that head.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You are not even sure of what to post.

Within seconds, you have changed your comment more than three times.

So medical students don't need calculators for exams right?

Have you ever heard of the word "chemistry"?

Go and find out its meaning. It is an integral part of medicine as a course and calculators are required in its exams.

Did you also say engineering? So in your school, girls account for 90% of engineering students?
Are they year one
Cause medicine only offers chemistry in year one

Biochemistry in year 2 and three
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
beamtopola:

Are they year one
Cause medicine only offers chemistry in year one

Biochemistry in year 2 and three

How should I know from the report? How did you know from the report?
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

How should I know from the report? How did you know from the report?
May b they are predigree
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by BigIyanga: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:
90% ladies.

Where are those online chest beating reprobates?
Ask JAMB and WAEC why!!
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=PointZerom post=58420349][/quote]

Dude must be getting himself worked up.
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
beamtopola:

May b they are predigree

I don't know.
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by Rokaa(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
PointZerom:

I know that your excreta mixed brain will only see ladies and not how hard it is for a none Muslim to gain admission here.

He's right to gloat about them pretty brilliant ladies. You're a disappointment and bitter bigot with no iota of shame who prefer to read and publish negative stories on Arewa & our women, but go full deranged whenever you're shown the positives. Bigots die young.

2 Likes

Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by PointZerom: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
nextprince:

What a dumb post. Initially, Hausas should enrol their females in schools, now he should be concerned about how christians get admission into the school, did you just learn this or you are this?
And your bigotry has even blinded you so much that you can't even notice that not all of them are in hijab. Stupid statements like this discourages intelligent folks from visiting this site.
Your comment stinks, spits on that head.

Shataaap, if this is what the so called intelligent folk can come up with, I refuse to be intelligent.
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by BigIyanga: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Rokaa:

And see how decently dressed they were, even without the coat they will look responsible and modest.
Who made you a fashion and moral police? Saudi Kings families with their wahabi-enforced dress code and rules still come to the US for medical treatment.
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by Bishop1monte(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
How tests are written in danfodiyo

Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by PointZerom: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Rokaa:

He's right to gloat about them pretty brilliant ladies. You're a disappointment and bitter bigot with no iota of shame who prefer to read and publish negative stories on Arewa & our women, but go full deranged whenever you're shown the positives. Bigots die young.

I only saw masquerades.
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by olamilekan02: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
this one na you and ur sense ooooooooo! wish u guys good luck
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by PointZerom: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Dude must be getting himself worked up.

NTOOOOR
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
Doesn't reduce cheating
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by delishpot: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
NorthSide:
And still some people are busy saying the north doesn't support/encourage girl-child education.

Wishing them the best of luck.

And you believe that they are all Northerners?
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by Rokaa(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
BigIyanga:

Who made you a fashion and moral police? Saudi Kings families with their wahabi-enforced dress code and rules still come to the US for medical treatment.

America's advancement in medicine cant be compared with the Saudi's. Even other superpower country citizens visits US for health issues. Your comparison is devoid of any intelligence

What you should be concerned about is how your country is faring in the general scheme of things?

How many poor Nigerians are able to get grants from the govt to seek medical care in the US. Would you in your right sense compare the living standards in Saudi and say Nigeria is better?
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
delishpot:

And you believe that they are all Northerners?

When did southerners starts dressing decently?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by rexchazy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
That doesn't make them decent in heart
NorthSide:

Northerners and decent dressing
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by delishpot: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
NorthSide:

When did southerners starts dressing decently?

School code for the exam. Besides the venue is in the North so if they desire to be part of that exam they must adhere to the guidlines and regulation set by the authourity of that school gorrit? Dont let tribalism steal your joy and reasoning just as it is doing those claiming the north doesnt educate girl children.
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by mustafa006: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
NorthSide:
And still some people are busy saying the north doesn't support/encourage girl-child education.

Wishing them the best of luck.
100% of those saying it hv never been to north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by perdollar(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
ariwamichael:
For UNN nobody dey hold u bt pride wont let u ask anybody...you'd rather fail alone than pass with someones help...UNN my alma mater

Issues profundus longus
absolutely true
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by mustafa006: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
delishpot:

School code for the exam. Besides the venue is in the North so if they desire to be part of that exam they must adhere to the guidlines and regulation set by the authourity of that school gorrit? Dont let tribalism steal your joy and reasoning just as it is doing those claiming the north doesnt educate girl children.
Mr man pls have you ever been to the north? and which part if you have their

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by delishpot: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
mustafa006:

Mr man pls have you ever been to the north? and which part if you have their

Not core North. Lived in Abuja and I know that the main reason many norhern girls seem not to go to school is due to poverty. The wealthy ones do send their kids to school some even send them abroad to study. I also know that some schools(Unis) have dress codes so ...
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
ecoeco:

Try this

#Eco99#
lol another badoo in the making
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
ecoeco:

Try this

#Eco99#
lol another badoo in the making
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin shocked > grin

There is nothing thrilling about this post! The sitting pattern of these students is exactly how we sat for exams many years ago while in secondary school. It only depicts standard sitting pattern for examination.

Many on this thread thinks, it is so because they are said to be medical students. I beg to differ from such stand point. No matter the course of study, standard practices in conducting exams must be upheld.

The sight of a calculator made someone to argue whether they are actually medical students or not. Well, haven gone thru medical school myself, I like to say that calculators are needed in 100L exams for maths, physics & chemistry courses. More so, I think the students in the pic are 100L students cos whoever took the photos for upload was wishing them success in their 1st semester exams.

In medical school, you only write semester exams in 100L.

Anyways, I think I have said so much already. Let us do our best to curb exam malpractices. The difference between a success & failure is simply strategy.
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
delishpot:

I won't waste my time responding to you cuz its obvious you've never been to the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by delishpot: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
NorthSide:

I won't waste my time responding to you cuz its obvious you've never been to the north.

So you saying only Northern girls school in the North? So in that class all those girls are from the North and no girl from other region is sitted there writing that exam? Abeg enlihgten me more. Maybe the North is also tribalistic like you. They dont admit non notherners hence you are sure that ALL those girls MUST be from the North. If not I see no reason for this your gra gra.
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by BigIyanga: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Rokaa:

America's advancement in medicine cant be compared with the Saudi's. Even other superpower country citizens visits US for health issues. Your comparison is devoid of any intelligence

What you should be concerned about is how your country is faring in the general scheme of things?

How many poor Nigerians are able to get grants from the govt to seek medical care in the US. Would you in your right sense compare the living standards in Saudi and say Nigeria is better?
because you're logically incapable of making the comnection. Breaking it down for dummies like you.
Saudi has stricter and harsher rules in dress code for women and most Saudi elites dont trust Saudi doctors, but prefer to be treated by skimpy-dressing Americans.. Saudis prefer brains over religious decency
Back to Naija, most Northerners would prefer a surgeon who knows his/her field over someone who has "covered" his/her face in the name of dressing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Degrees That Employers Don't Want / OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Eluemunor Richard Okasia Dies In Russia After Rescuing A Drowning Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.