Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) (56261 Views)

Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / Fulani Cows Disrupt Students Writing Mid-Term Test In Anambra (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
I love it, no disturbance, if one does not know, that's all.
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by ifyain: 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
NorthSide:
And still some people are busy saying the north doesn't support/encourage girl-child education.

Wishing them the best of luck.
what is the percentage? these are children of the elite. YOU CAN ACHIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE IN BIAFRA DESPITE YOUR GENDER OR BACKGROUND.
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by mustafa006: 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
delishpot:

Not core North. Lived in Abuja and I know that the main reason many norhern girls seem not to go to school is due to poverty. The wealthy ones do send their kids to school some even send them abroad to study. I also know that some schools(Unis) have dress codes so ...
Exactly even in America there are children who can't go to school due to poverty

1 Like

Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
PointZerom:

I know that your excreta mixed brain will only see ladies and not how hard it is for a none Muslim to gain admission here.

I earlier reported this post which is a blatant violation of rule 2 but rather than applying the appropriate sanction, my report was simply deleted.

Hopefully, if I respond in same language, that is not when same rules will be applied on me.

Cc olawalebabs fynestboi richiez
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by delishpot: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
mustafa006:

Exactly even in America there are children who can't go to school due to poverty

Yeah. Illiteracy and a mix of religion. If the girl doesnt go to school them marry her off so that she doesnt sin in her fathers house. That is their view on the matter but we all know that poverty and problems make people remember their God more. Just that some remember God to know more about life while some do so for selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by fumiswtpusy(f): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
NorthSide:

I won't waste my time responding to you cuz its obvious you've never been to the north.
I am so happy to finally see a a literate among illiterates in nairaland.so I guess you are an exeption among the over 30 million abokillls who can't read or write
Please don't be stingy teach other of your community men so that they can atleast learn how to read
I wish you northerners know how we yorubas hate you people for making us slaves in our land.
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by Philinho(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:
90% ladies.
Where are those online chest beating reprobates?
They're in d other hall
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by mycare(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Are you sure they are medical students @ poster?.What's medical student doing with calculator?
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by Rokaa(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
BigIyanga:

because you're logically incapable of making the comnection. Breaking it down for dummies like you.
Saudi has stricter and harsher rules in dress code for women and most Saudi elites dont trust Saudi doctors, but prefer to be treated by skimpy-dress wearing Americans.. Saudis prefer brains over religious decency
Back to Naija, most Northerners would prefer a surgeon who knows his/her fiels over someone who is "covered" in his/her in the nams of dressing.

I'm yet to see the co-relation between dress code and good health care.

People dress according to societal ethics.

Patients go to doctors with the right expertise.

This is common sense. Wealthy people will always settle for the best practitioners, the common man will select from what he can afford.

If a country have the best hospitals, by default it became darling to wealthy people.

Since you chicken out on the question i asked, let me answer it for you. The Arabs you love to loathe are far better than us here, they beat us hands down on all indices pointing to a civilized society.
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by PointZerom: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Olawalebabs fynestboi richiez

I am here to torment you. Dolt.
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Rokaa:
A student at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi (ATBU), Comr Shettima Umar posted on facebook:

"Wishing our Medical Students best of luck as they rounded up their 1st semester exams. Proudly #Balewite"

http://www.arewaonline.com/49/see-how-medical-students-write

what is the use of the lab coat in exam hall ,they are not having practical
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Cutezt:
This is good, but why are they all covering their heads like the dead suicide bombers I always see online?

They want to islamise medicine too? Or is it their dress code?
What is ur own

Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Bishop1monte:
How tests are written in danfodiyo
jhux test!

Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by Basic123: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Cutezt:
This is good, but why are they all covering their heads like the dead suicide bombers I always see online?

Going by your logic hypocrate,the father of medicine and jesus were islamised already because of their beared.

Also,not using it means they are Christianizing medicine.

Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mcsteamy1429:
well they r upcoming.....bauchi should borrow a cue from Abu Zaria sha.....compared to Zaria this spacing na childplay
Shut up. After all the spacing in ABU, what have you guys been able to come up with in d country.
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by aprilwise(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
The medical students are treated special they don't join other students for bus to gubi the main campus. majority are girls.
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
any how they make it, students still know how to do their shit.
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by sirqeeboi(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Cutezt:

why are u pained, if u like give urself headache on what other people are doing.n that is y we wont grow in the country.always seeing what does not affect u. and not seeing what will benefit poeple.
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by anyebedgreat: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
NorthSide:

Bro you're not matured enough to quote me.

Have a 'boring' day
Kai kai kai kai kai kai!
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by drkass: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Potential life savers, may God bless your study.
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by maxmillions: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Great balewites...atbu na die gubi tins
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by sircrabo: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
What caught my attention is their mode of dressing. If it were to be pictures of ladies in south, you'll be seeing their boobs, laps and even undies.

1 Like

Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by labzzy: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
omoh tell them oo
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by labzzy: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mcsteamy1429:
well they r upcoming.....bauchi should borrow a cue from Abu Zaria sha.....compared to Zaria this spacing na childplay
tell them ooo
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by hassantsowa: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Am happy swleeing this...proudly Balewite
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by hassantsowa: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Am happy seeing this...proudly Balewite
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Kai kai kai kai kai kai!

Lalalalala
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by shehuson53(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Great one, that my school. All da best buddies
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by Charly68: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Wait ooo! Where are the men in Bauchi
Re: Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos) by mikolo80: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
NorthSide:

Northerners and decent dressing
no be by dressing. who like Bleep like am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Snake Killed In Bayero University Kano / Five Degrees That Employers Don't Want / OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.