Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

True Or False? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / True Or False? (443 Views)

Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 / Breaking News... Npg Farms Held A Press Conference Over False Allegation / Ministry Of Agriculture Leasing Out Land For #5,000! True Or False?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Or False? by Fayobless: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Good day Nairalanders, pls I want experienced exporters and anybody that know much about exportation business to help me shed light on this, those people selling e-books always say if you buy their e-book, you can start exporting Agro products like bitter cola, ginger, cocoa powder and some others with as little as #20000, #35000. pls can someone do the business without having millions?

The reason why I'm asking this question is that, i want to do the business but I don't have millions. Thanks very much. waiting to hear from you asap.
Re: True Or False? by Nicogen4us(f): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Truly, is not until you have millions but it requires huge money and that is when you're just starting but the subsequent one will not be cost expensive to others
Re: True Or False? by jethro2: 5:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Fayobless:
Good day Nairalanders, pls I want experienced exporters and anybody that know much about exportation business to help me shed light on this, those people selling e-books always say if you buy their e-book, you can start exporting Agro products like bitter cola, ginger, cocoa powder and some others with as little as #20000, #35000. pls can someone do the business without having millions?

The reason why I'm asking this question is that, i want to do the business but I don't have millions. Thanks very much. waiting to hear from you asap.

The writers are selling their book. Most of the information there are copied from the internet.
Why don't they export and make the money if its that easy?

1 Like

Re: True Or False? by Fayobless: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2017
Thanks very much

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Irish Potatoes Sellers In Any State Of The Federation / Buy Quality Sesame Seeds. / Please Which African Country Can I Source For Fish Maw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.