Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 (3600 Views)

Allegation Of Diversion Of Fund Misleading - RIFAN / Breaking News... Npg Farms Held A Press Conference Over False Allegation / Ministry Of Agriculture Leasing Out Land For #5,000! True Or False?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:13am On Nov 23, 2017
Modified.

This is the update on the alleged accusation by pk200000
https://www.nairaland.com/4490158/mr-yusuff-gbenga-lesgupnigeria-trustworthy#67407428

Mr Folusho pk2000000 visited his farm yesterday and all his doubt has been cleared

This thread will serve as a public update on the operations that will be carried out on his farm from now on untill the cassava are harvested,sold and money disbursed to both parties.

Good evening house,
As i earlier promised that updates will be given and openly shared on this thread.
I read where someone said I should have posted pictures whether real or fake; unfortunately,I could not find pictures taken last year when the incident happened and moreover I cannot post what I did not have whether real or fake.
As suggested,OP transportation cost was bear by us to and fro from Lagos to ogbomoso and he was able to make it to the farm yesterday
OP and I spoke entensively on the issues and apologies were made for the misunderstandings and trying to give bad reputation
I will be sharing pictures and videos taken with permission from the OP.
A new thread will be created where information (including pictures and videos) with updates from management of the farm from harvesting,selling and disbursement of OP money and our 20% share as agreed with the OP.
This will also allow you guys to keep tab of the operational processes from this stage of the cassava for transparency sake.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by kagari: 1:13am On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmm, just try having pictorial evidence henceforth
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by TSK32: 9:51am On Nov 23, 2017
αм gℓα∂ тнιѕ ιѕѕυє нαѕ тαкєи α υ-тυяи ӻσя тнє вєѕт
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2017
kagari:
Hmmm, just try having pictorial evidence henceforth
Noted.
Thanks and God bless
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by hahn(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2017
Lesupnigeria please permit me to refer to pk2000000 as a dumbfvck

It is always difficult working with illiterates angry
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by dominique(f): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2017
Can the accuser Pk200000 attest to this? I hope you have discussed in full details and also reached an agreement?

1 Like

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Kutunban: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2017
It's a good development
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by eminikansoso(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Only God knows the truth

2 Likes

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
dominique:
Can the accuser Pk200000 attest to this? I hope you have discussed in full details and also reached an agreement?
Yes,he was on his farm some days back.
He told me this morning that he will post soon as he is engaged with some activities.
I can send you his direct line if you want to speak with him for confirmation.
Thanks.

Modified.
I hope you have seen what he posted.
I will also do that here.

"let me first apologize, for the delay in giving the report of my visit to ogbomoso, it was not intentional.
i went to to ogbomoso on the 21/11/2017, the trip was funded by my gbenga, i arrived laomi village arround 4pm, and i met mr gbenga on the farm. he took me to where cassava that was replanted is, it was replanted somewhere else not the 4 hecres i paid for, i saw the cassava and we took the picture, we are still discussing the issue of the 4 hecres and the actual size of the replanted cassava, we still spoke this morning,

i really appreciate all your contribution, advise, and criticism. God bless you all"

1 Like

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
TSK32:
αм gℓα∂ тнιѕ ιѕѕυє нαѕ тαкєи α υ-тυяи ӻσя тнє вєѕт
Yeah.thanks
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Curiouscity(m): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Are these the pictures of the cassava farm that will produce the predicted ROI posted on the other thread?

SMH

4 Likes

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by eminikansoso(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
Curiouscity:
Are these the pictures of the cassava farm that will produce the predicted ROI posted on the other thread?

SMH
grin grin
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by baldwin84(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Curiouscity:

SMH
someone saying my mind.... Dt tree in d farm must be a popular one.
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Curiouscity:

SMH
You should have followed the accuser pk200000 to the farm before you can be able to say that.
The accuser pk200000 should be in the best position to say that because he was on his farm and if the farm size will not produce up to the predicted ROI,he would have shouted out.
The picture posted above is to show people evidence that the accuser was on the farm.okay?
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Curiouscity(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

You should have followed the accuser pk200000 to the farm before you can be able to say that.
The accuser pk200000 should be in the best position to say that because he was on his farm and if the farm size will not produce up to the predicted ROI,he would have shouted out.
The picture posted above is to show people evidence that the accuser was on the farm.okay?

Guy, I was not even looking at the size of the farm, but the apparent health and population per unit area of the crop.
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
Curiouscity:

Guy, I was not even looking at the size of the farm, but the apparent health and population per unit area of the crop.

You can't say until you pay a visit to the farm.unfortunately the picture above can't tell you the state of the whole farm.
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by eminikansoso(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

You can't say until you pay a visit to the farm.unfortunately the picture above can't tell you the state of the whole farm.
Guy let be realistic here, though I don't know the size of the farm but what I saw on these pictures are not encouraging at all.
Those cassava are not in good condition and surrounded by bush and grasses. I pray that fire wouldn't catch the bush.

5 Likes

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Tyche(m): 3:05am On Nov 26, 2017
A poor attempt at image laundry. Every discerning inventor, who is not carried away by unrealistic and internet cooked figures can smell this for what it is.

Visited his farm indeed

5 Likes

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by adisabarber(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't kill me ooooo

Curiouscity:

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by adisabarber(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Please, let's not mention fire again o. The investor can have a heart attack if he hears the words fire and cassava together. cheesy

eminikansoso:

Guy let be realistic here, though I don't know the size of the farm but what I saw on these pictures are not encouraging at all.
Those cassava are not in good condition and surrounded by bush and grasses. I pray that fire wouldn't catch the bush.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by adisabarber(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:
Thanks @ pavore9 for bringing my attention to this.
Mr foluso contacted me last year that he wanted to venture into cassava farming that I should advice him although we have had business relationship prior to last year ( we sold some acres of farmland to him).
When he told me about his idea of wanting to venture into cassava farming last year and will like us to oversee the cassava farm.

I said ok, we can set it up,oversee it and link you with the sellers with your representative/yourself on ground at least once in a bluemoon during the growing stage and then at the time of selling the cassava for transparency sake.

About 3 months into the cassava planting,we had fire incidence on our farm that consume about half of our cassava farm including his farm and some other clients farm.
I informed every cassava farm owners, and some of the challenges of small animals invading the cassava farm.Thankfully we were able to put it under control but not without some losses of acres of cassava which we wanted to replant but because of the dry season, we could not.

In order to recover for the losses,early this year (April/May),we had to start replanting those lost acres so that we can be able to meet our target which we did successfully.
Around July I started receiving calls practically almost every hour, to sell off his cassava and return the proceed to him.
How would I sell immature cassava or how would I use 25tons of truck transport 10tons or less worth of cassava?A lot of questions keep racing through my mind.

With so much pressure after some months,I finally succumb and have to sell some of our cassava with his own with the proceed sent into his account.
We presently have some of his planted and not-yet-mature cassava on our farm

Immediately after he acknowledge the 100k of the proceed paid into his account,he keep telling me I cheated him,and he will deal with me and that I will not survive this.
Even though I call and send SMS to explain things to him but he will it give me a listening ear.
I guess this is one of his strategy to paime me in a bad light?
He started sending life threatening message to me,I decided not to pick his call.I am still seeking advice on next steps to take
I think this is beyond business,Even if you have any personal issue with me,its something that you can discuss with me than trying to assassinate my character

This quote is from the thread where the OP of this thread was accused of cheating. Lesgupnigeria wrote there that In order to recover for the losses,early this year (April/May),we had to start replanting those lost acres so that we can be able to meet our target which we did successfully. . This is November. I am not a farmer but I do not think the cassava in those pictures are up to 6 months. Can any cassava farmer verify that 6 months old cassava plants can be that small?

7 Likes

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by stagger: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
adisabarber:

This quote is from the thread where the OP of this thread was accused of cheating. Lesgupnigeria wrote there that In order to recover for the losses,early this year (April/May),we had to start replanting those lost acres so that we can be able to meet our target which we did successfully. . This is November. I am not a farmer but I do not think the cassava in those pictures are up to 6 months. Can any cassava farmer verify that 6 months old cassava plants can be that small?

Perhaps you can enlighten those of us who are not cassava farmers how to use the number of stems and length of branches to estimate the age of the plants.
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by adisabarber(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Comment seen but ignored.

stagger:

Perhaps you can enlighten those of us who are not cassava farmers how to use the number of stems and length of branches to estimate the age of the plants.

6 Likes

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by stagger: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
The noisiest people here on this Agric section are the non-farmers. Na dem sabi make noise and issue instructions upandan. Tomorrow they are the ones who get lured by these glorious "farm for me" schemes. Farming by proxy indeed!

Until you enter bush, get beaten by sun and rain, and perhaps kill a snake or two in your farm, you have no business in agriculture. Even the Chairman of Azman group of companies was pictured riding a bike in his farm.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by eminikansoso(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
stagger:
The noisiest people here on this Agric section are the non-farmers. Na dem sabi make noise and issue instructions upandan. Tomorrow they are the ones who get lured by these glorious "farm for me" schemes. Farming by proxy indeed!

Until you enter bush, get beaten by sun and rain, and perhaps kill a snake or two in your farm, you have no business in agriculture. Even the Chairman of Azman group of companies was pictured riding a bike in his farm.

You dey mind them
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by dominique(f): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

Yes,he was on his farm some days back.
He told me this morning that he will post soon as he is engaged with some activities.
I can send you his direct line if you want to speak with him for confirmation.
Thanks.

Yes, please do via private message, it is a bit unsettling that he has yet to comment on this issue for days now.
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
PK2000000 is not helpful in this case. It is extremely hard to address this issue without reading constantly from him. He accussed someone and he is no where to be found. Even in the thread he opened, he disappeared. I was expecting him also to post pictures and make comments but he is no where to be found.

How the heck are we suppose to assist him? It is like someone who has been badly beaten and calls for help and you decide to step up to defend him. While you are "gingering", guy don use two legs "speed out" of the arena leaving you and your God to face the Goliath. grin May we not carry another person's burden oooo. Na waooo.

Anyway, I suggest we just look for a way to still make sure we reach the end of this case. I am not saying OP is right or wrong but it looks like OP is dealing with "one kind" individual. I hope he comes online ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by stagger: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
fluentinfor:
PK2000000 is not helpful in this case. It is extremely hard to address this issue without reading constantly from him. He accussed someone and he is no where to be found. Even in the thread he opened, he disappeared. I was expecting him also to post pictures and make comments but he is no where to be found.

How the heck are we suppose to assist him? It is like someone who has been badly beaten and calls for help and you decide to step up to defend him. While you are "gingering", guy don use two legs "speed out" of the arena leaving you and your God to face the Goliath. grin May we not carry another person's burden oooo. Na waooo.

Anyway, I suggest we just look for a way to still make sure we reach the end of this case. I am not saying OP is right or wrong but it looks like OP is dealing with "one kind" individual. I hope he comes online ASAP.

We cannot drink more panadol than the one who has the headache. PK2000000 with his two naked eyes, used his head to hit on a very hard rock. He developed a headache and started shouting "my head o, my head o". People have offered him all sorts of painkillers, one of which he has taken. If he is still having headache, then he will complain so that he can be given other treatment. If he is quiet, then it can be assumed that he has accepted the treatment he has taken so far, or that the treatment is working.

PK2000000 knows he did not use his head at all. Perhaps he is not one given to publicity. But it would have served us well to hear at least how he thinks his journey has helped in the resolution of his case. A coin with one side to it is a fake coin.
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by adisabarber(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hopefully we will hear from the gentleman today. He mentioned some things in the thread he started which might actually make it impossible for him to be online regularly.

fluentinfor:

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by Tyche(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2017
Perhaps he is been too cautious before going contrary to his earlier thread.

That farm way lesgupnigeria post for there no dey convincing at all, even the look on their faces says it all.

7 Likes

Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by adisabarber(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Tyche:

That farm way lesgupnigeria post for there no dey convincing at all, even the look on their faces says it all.
Re: Updates On The False Allegation Against Me By Pk2000000 by eminikansoso(m): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Tyche:

the farm that will produce 1.5 million naira cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Small Scale Rabbit Farm / Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos). / Easy Way To Wet Your Farm./and Cover Your Farm Wit Sun Protection Net.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.