Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer (23156 Views)

Warning Signs That You May Be At Risk Of A Heart Attack And What To Do / Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' / Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by Flashh: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

.OP was right on that. I am an expert. Perfumes are purely chemicals.
I am not saying perfumes don't consist of chemicals; one just have to use it moderately.

For your info,I am a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by sagieramos(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Aviod process food
Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
bholuwatifhe:
Fastest Finger challenge??
actually, it wasn't even a challenge...
Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
mercy232:
I should avoid using pafim, make I come dey smell like locust beans...

Chisos! So You Don't Bath? OMG. You Need Help. Your Down Below Will Be A Dead Zone.
Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by mercy232(f): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Metrobaba:

Chisos! So You Don't Bath? OMG. You Need Help. Your Down Below Will Be A Dead Zone.
abi now... I no dey bath o, but @ the mention of my pafim, every smell shall bow...
Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by EYIBLESSN(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Flashh:
I am not saying perfumes don't consist of chemicals; one just have to use it moderately.

For your info,I am a doctor.

It's nice to her that. I am a Chemist.
Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by Flashh: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

It's nice to hear that. am a Chemist.
Ditto!
Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by Flashh: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Metrobaba:

This reply is aberrant. You ought to be humorous in stuffs like this.

She might not smells as you think. I think the message she jokingly passed across was, that can't stop her from using a perfume.

mercy232:
abi now... I no dey bath o, but @ the mention of my pafim, every smell shall bow...
Nice sense of humor.

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by jayied(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
That number 7 tho, what of those with body odour.
Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by jbnm: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
wat bout don't smoke
Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by uzuede4(f): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dharniel:
1. laugh: as a typical Nigerian, this might be a little hard cuz people's default mood nowadays is just angryangryangry
para mode activated.

2. wear a hat and sun glasses : presently, the weather is kinda cool in most in Nigeria, not sure what's happening in the northern part though. so regarding hats and sunglasses, I'll pass.

3. have one glass of beer or wine per day : now I've got a problem with this. this would definitely be abused cuz glass comes in different sizes. most people will misconcept this.

4. drinking coffee on a daily basis : oh please, this is Nigeria and not the western world, coffee is not our thing, Milo/Bournvita might have been given a second thought if it's an option.

5. Avoid giving your clothes to dry cleaners : not many people buy this idea, like me nah, I'm presently washing at the moment and at the same time typing this "whatever it is that I'm typing". so I'll say it's only a negligible fractions that patronises the laundry services.

6. consume foods rich in vitamin D: vitamin D?, what does that even mean.

7. avoid using perfumes and air freshener : those should be replaced with camphor and otapiapia.

8. AVOID CONSUMING CAN FOODS AND MICROWAVED FOODS: I actually expected this to top the list, but unfortunately, it wasn't even deemed fit to be on the list. Only God's know who composed this.
Nna, you dey vex?
Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by Lexaccord(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Eat bitter kola at least 1ce a week too please

1 Like

Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by uzuede4(f): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
ghanaman5050:
Thank you Dr (.Have just 1 glass of beer or wine per day (not more). These beverages contain antioxidants that can prevent the abnormal multiplication of cells in the body) Bar man . please give cold beer .
You just got a license to drink beer abi?
Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
mercy232:

Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Flashh:

This reply is aberrant. You ought to be humorous in stuffs like this.

She might not smells as you think. I think the message she jokingly passed across was, that can't stop her from using a perfume.

Nice sense of humor.

Defense Officer, Was I Serious About It? Just Take English Dey Deceive Yourself.
Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by Xfemt(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
op u wel at all abeg remove no. 5 u want make my company run outta biznes. Abeg no tryam again i use oghene take beg u
Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by cris07(m): 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
mercy232:
I should avoid using pafim, make I come dey smell like locust beans...
Lol... So pretty gels smell?
Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by bizzibodi(m): 2:53am On Jul 14, 2017
take green tea or go green
Re: Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Cancer by Flashh: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Metrobaba:

Defense Officer, Was I Serious About It? Just Take English Dey Deceive Yourself.
Sorry kid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Sleeping Position During Pregnancy / Ladies! 6 Ways To Cure Vaginal Itching / Woman Dies From Drinking Too Much Coca Cola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.