Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) (62157 Views)

Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Wife Amara Kanu On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Kanu Nwankwo's pretty wife Amara today July 13 bagged masters degree from Regent's University London.Congrats to her

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/kanu-nwankwo-wife-amara-bags-masters.html

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Yeligray(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by VoltageDivida(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Congrats ma'am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Hopeful20100: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
You can tell they are Biafraans by their beautiful skin tone; like African Americans.

Oyah Afonjas, come and kill me. Read below and see the envy by Afonjas...may God in his infinite mercy deliver this people.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by funlord(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Open teeth....always makes the BJ sweeter! Papilo baba....you dey enjoy oh! grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by brainpulse: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hypocrisy is when you are living in the same UK you abused of bringing/amagamating Nigerian together.

Hypocrisy is when you left your family abroad and beating the drums of war in Nigeria and goats and baboons joins you.

The albino is a scam and fraud looking for relevance. He was interviewed some days ago about is succession plans and structure, he was just unconvincing, moulding words incoherently and had no plans at all.

30 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
shocked

Amarachi Onyeador.

I am proud of you,
You've grown from the shy girl walking the walkways of ABSU and scared to come to night studio while studying Architecture under the terrible Arc. Uzoanya.
To a blossomed lily that makes the world pause at a news of her.

Your aura and personality radiates from the streets of Trans Ekulu Enugu to the end of Carnaby Street in London

From the naive girl who was whisked by Nwankwo when watching Ekpo at Stormy bar, Amannagwu to an effective mother of great kids who has been a great wife and companion.

I'm proud of you today, tomorrow and always
Congrats Amara KANU.

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by TKDEE(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
gud one...

golden spoon..they re lucky

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by juwoonn(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Barika!!!
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by imitateMe(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
See as she dey force the smile like say something dey enter her......
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by kingandamy4life(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
I LOVE THIS FAMILY...KANU YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAIN MY MENTOR FOR LIFE. CONGRATULATIONS MRS KANU

10 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by itiswellandwell: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nice one
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by jose4shizzle: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Congrat
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Very pretty lady

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by alcmene: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
While others are being dumped inside US prisons for wire frauds
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by elmessiahs(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
OBIO/AKPOR is a major determinant in rivers politics,God bless our ikwerre agenda
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by AfricanCalabash(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
congrats to her
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by myners007: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hopeful20100:
You can tell they are Biafraans by their beautiful skin tone; like African Americans.

Oyah Afonjas, come and kill me.
u better kill urself because the group u are refering to are more of intellects who are busy formulating policies as well as developing ideas on how to move this great country forward. Ur types are in support of some egocentric cowards trying hard to disintegrate this Nation that has been tagged the Giant Of Africa. If u mean to die pls ask google for the surest and quickest means and leave the Nigeria Brain stormers alone.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by nkemdi89(f): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Kudos to parents always making noise that their daughters must have at least a first degree before marriage, this one na KANU house she take right waec self, now she is a master holder .

13 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by susidy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
[left][/left] :-
Hopeful20100:

undecided undecided pity ya laif

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by YorubaNigga(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hopeful20100:

Can you see what beefing has caused to your dear life?

Instead of u to buckle up and put more effort to increasing your shop from 2X2 to 4X4 but you're rather ranting here referencing to a successful tribe who has made the books

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by advanceDNA: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
okway:

Ibos and inferiority complex.

You managed to insult another tribe just to elevate yourself. Just say congrats and go your way.

Damnnn!!!...now this is what I call using the weapon sent by the enemy against the enemy

4 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by slawomir: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Congratulations! All the best to you in your career pursuit.
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by bigjoe1000(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
na so

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by HERSLEY(f): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
funlord:

Open teeth....always makes the BJ sweeter! Papilo baba....you dey enjoy oh! grin
I get open teeth ooo cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

German Football Fan Arrested For Masturbating During Match (pic) / Ronaldo Set For Return To Former Club As Man Utd Receives Condition To Sell / UEFA Champions League Draw On 26th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.