Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) (62178 Views)

Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Wife Amara Kanu On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by knightsTempler: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
brainpulse:
Hypocrisy is when you are living in the same UK you abused of bringing/amagamating Nigerian together.

Hypocrisy is when you left your family abroad and beating the drums of war in Nigeria and goats and baboons joins you.

The albino is a scam and fraud looking for relevance. He was interviewed some days ago about is succession plans and structure, he was just unconvincing, moulding words incoherently and had no plans at all.

Ode!

You are so much in a haste to castigate but you can't differentiate which of the Kanu's wife they were talking about.

This is Kanu Nkankwo and not Nnamdi Kanu's wife.

The hate some of you display will consume you one day. Cue the hate dude!

2 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by IreneEloho(f): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hopeful20100:
You can tell they are Biafraans by their beautiful skin tone; like African Americans.

Oyah Afonjas, come and kill me. Read below and see the envy by Afonjas...may God in his infinite mercy deliver this people.
seriously you guys should try and make a decent comment without mentioning 'Ipob,afonja etc it is getting stale and boring...
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by leoloi: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hopeful20100:
You can tell they are Biafraans by their beautiful skin tone; like African Americans.

Oyah Afonjas, come and kill me. Read below and see the envy by Afonjas...may God in his infinite mercy deliver this people.
this is the most stupid comment I have ever read. smh
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by vincentjk(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Congrats amara

Meanwhile Afonjas go vex small sha

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by knowyaself2(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Amara Onyeador.

I am proud of you,
You've grown from the shy girl walking the walkways of ABSU and scared to come to night studio while studying Architecture under the terrible Arc. Uzoanya.
To a blossomed lily that makes the world pause at a news of her.

Your aura and personality radiates from the streets of Trans Ekulu Enugu to the end of Carnaby Street in London

From the naive girl who was whisked by Nwankwo when watching Ekpo at Stormy bar, Amannagwu to an effective mother of great kids who has been a great wife and companion.

I'm proud of you today, tomorrow and always
Congrats Amara KANU.
nwa aro okigbo ndewo. ya dikwara gi na nma.
Of course, this generation of ancient Arochukwu kingdom are pace setters, distinguishing themselves in whatever field they have chosen.
Congrats Amara....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by shedy03(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
madam pappillo
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by shehuson53(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
ENJOY
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by lonelydora: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Amarachi Onyeador.

I am proud of you,
You've grown from the shy girl walking the walkways of ABSU and scared to come to night studio while studying Architecture under the terrible Arc. Uzoanya.

Your aura and personality radiates from the streets of Trans Ekulu Enugu to the end of Carnaby Street in London

From the naive girl who was whisked by Nwankwo when watching Ekpo at Stormy bar, Amannagwu to an effective mother of great kids who has been a great wife and companion.

Congrats Amara KANU.

You know her well. She is representing 042.

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Ngozi123(f): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
brainpulse:
Hypocrisy is when you are living in the same UK you abused of bringing/amagamating Nigerian together.

Hypocrisy is when you left your family abroad and beating the drums of war in Nigeria and goats and baboons joins you.

The albino is a scam and fraud looking for relevance. He was interviewed some days ago about is succession plans and structure, he was just unconvincing, moulding words incoherently and had no plans at all.

You do realise that she is Nwankwo Kanu's, the Nigerian football legend, wife and not Nnamdi Kanu's wife, right? undecided. This obsession with Nnamdi Kanu is getting out of hand, not even his own followers obsess over him like this undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Eberex(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
brainpulse:

Mumu!!!! Mumu ooo!!!

Na only Nnamdi Kanu of biafra u know?
You are definitely not a Nigerian because every Nigerian knows papilo.

But u sound like a slowpoke without brain, so I will pardon u
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by samjey: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Amarachi Onyeador.

I am proud of you,

Congrats Amara KANU.
E be like say u sabi them enter their house. You too try!
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by benji93: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hopeful20100:

I am sure you intended to say "like black Americans", as used in common conversations.But you sound like someone with a racial prejudice.Your statmeent only means, you consider "Black American" skin colour superior to Africans.I am sorry for you bro.
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by rossyc(f): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Unimaginable123:
wow. Is she Ikwerre? Didn't know. God bless
Ikwerre ke, Amarachi is from Arochukwu in Abia state same with Kanu Nwankwo.

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by rossyc(f): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
nkemdi89:
Kudos to parents always making noise that their daughters must have at least a first degree before marriage, this one na KANU house she take right waec self, now she is a master holder .
Who told u she wrote waec in Kanu's house? She was a first year student of ABSU before KANU married her, so she was already an undergraduate..
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
sixtuschimere:
Kanu Nwankwo's pretty wife Amara today July 13 bagged masters degree from Regent's University London.Congrats to her

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/kanu-nwankwo-wife-amara-bags-masters.html

Ahhh see dis small girl da yr God Abeg do am 4us oo
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by amakadihot87(f): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
funlord:

Open teeth....always makes the BJ sweeter! Papilo baba....you dey enjoy oh! grin

do u like gap teeth
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Sonoyom(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nice
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by funlord(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
amakadihot87:

do u like gap teeth

Of course I do! wink
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by judgedredd22(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
brainpulse:

did your brain fall out by the roadside?

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by amakadihot87(f): 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
funlord:

Of course I do! wink
........i have got it,but am not so proud of it
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by funlord(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
amakadihot87:
........i have got it,but am not so proud of it

Lol....I don't have it but it has a way of beautifying smiles that's why I like them! let me see your own! smiley
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by hahn(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
brainpulse:

This is Kanu Nwankwo's wife o. The footballer "Papillo" that once played for Arsenal among other English clubs undecided

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by amakadihot87(f): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
funlord:

Lol....I don't have it but it has a way of beautifying smiles that's why I like them! let me see your own! smiley
......how?
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by funlord(m): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
amakadihot87:
......how?

Through Your profile picture.... cheesy
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by funlord(m): 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
brainpulse:

Painment has caused this one to have temporary insanity oh? This is Kanu nwankwo the nigerian footballers wife and not the wife of counterfeit jewish confusionist Kanu nnamdi? Next time read and comprehend before posting rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by nkemdi89(f): 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
rossyc:

Who told u she wrote waec in Kanu's house? She was a first year student of ABSU before KANU married her, so she was already an undergraduate..
Sarcasm! It doesn't actually mean she wrote her waec in his house, but the message is that, marriage shouldn't stop your dream, it's not an hindrance, when you are determined to develop yourself you will never be deterred, no matter any circumstances you found yourself. Be it for good or bad, cos she has wealth at her finger tips and she didn't depend on the euphoria of her husbands popularity, success or achievements, but she has decided to fulfill her own desire, despite motherhood.
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by nkemdi89(f): 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
fippycbk:

Make your pikin marry with first school leaving ooo. No even advise am if she see husband after primary 6.
Its sarcasm, the message is that motherhood isn't an hindrance to achieving any feat in life, self reliance and achievements is the key.
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 12:52am On Jul 14, 2017
when did kanu marry sef.
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 3:48am On Jul 14, 2017
Congratulations! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by bikerboy1(m): 3:58am On Jul 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Amarachi Onyeador.

I am proud of you,

Congrats Amara KANU.

I'm beginning to suspect this guy grin

You seem to know a lot
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Haddock(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2017
HERSLEY:
I get open teeth ooo cheesy
I jealous your him... mmh
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by londoner: 7:54am On Jul 14, 2017
brainpulse:

Erm....you do know this is NWANKWO KANU'S wife (the footballer)? NOT Nnamdi Kanu's wife. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

German Football Fan Arrested For Masturbating During Match (pic) / Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast: AWC (4 - 2) On 10th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.