Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye (65092 Views)

Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React / Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by bbbabes(f): 7:39am On Jul 14, 2017
iamrealdeji:
you're agbaya too,you're here making change blogging but your younger ones like Kylie Jenner are counting millions of dollars. Kylie can feed your entire generation and your boyfriend's generation for years,she is far richer and prettier than you,more famous than you,has everything more than you,and she's only 19. in sure you're older than her,that's the only thing you have more than her. age.
look at yourself before you point fingers

You sound so pained...have we met before
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by selfmadeboss: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2017
iamrealdeji:
but people no come hate Justin Beiber wey young pass am,dey famous pass am, get money pass am,get everything pass am na. meaning that people don't hate him because he has some change,I think he should change his attitude. there are many Jayz fans and Jayz go buy Davido and him father cos he is now richer than Otedola,same goes with Diddy,Dr Dre etc so maybe you should tell your Nigerian celebs to change their attitude
please name one nigerian artist that is as rich and him, as famous as him and shows off like him that people hate.
as regards justin biber, he is hated and i have seen a show where fans go as far as throwing bottles at him on stage.
floyd mayweather is also hated too. but you dont see the hating fans openly confronting them ant threatening them.
the thing is, nigerians abuse privileges . there is a difference between a privilege and a right.
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by OliviaYolanda: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2017
hmmm
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Seunnzy(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2017
ikp120:
Yeah, that thief called Wizkid who stole from someone's song to make his latest song.

https://www.nairaland.com/3920197/opinion-wizkid-plagiarized-seals-song
get sense bruh and stop making I look like he stole the entire track..
Cmon he stole a line
most artistes do that
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by iamrealdeji(m): 8:08am On Jul 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:

please name one nigerian artist that is as rich and him, as famous as him and shows off like him that people hate.
as regards justin biber, he is hated and i have seen a show where fans go as far as throwing bottles at him on stage.
floyd mayweather is also hated too. but you dont see the hating fans openly confronting them ant threatening them.
the thing is, nigerians abuse privileges . there is a difference between a privilege and a right.
you mean the fans are privileged to stay where he is or what? I don't understand you. And Michael Jackson who was the richest ever wasn't hated. everybody has haters but attitude matters too. JB has haters,so do other musicians too,Davido has people that like him,so does he have haters,but he acts stupidly is why some people hate him,like not being realistic,acting like a tout,etc. he's older than Justin Beiber but Justin is far more mature and not showy in a stupid way,everybody is showy but when it's getting annoying..... who shows receipt of Gucci down when I've been seeing it on American underground rappers since wayback. rappers have passed that level and show off ice,bugattis,islands,estates,jets,etc. a Nigerian musician just showing receipt off on twitter is a slap on Nigeria's face as a whole cos it depicts poverty and living in the past in Nigeria. its a local champion thing,so only local people that have not seen much can be impressed with such
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by ikp120(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2017
Seunnzy:
get sense bruh and stop making I look like he stole the entire track.. Cmon he stole a line most artistes do that
At least he stole.
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by iaatmguy(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2017
sonofLuci:
Hahahaha, oboi I love this London guy. Just like me, one phone call and niggaz pull up on wheels ready to puff puff any mother fucker tryna act up

This guy!
be civilized
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 14, 2017
iaatmguy:
be civilized

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by jconsulting(f): 8:33am On Jul 14, 2017
This is how Tupac and Biggie started o, is like these boys no wan grow old grin
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Fashx007: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2017
Nigerian touts dey learn work where dem london dey
IamLovely:
so London also have touts more than Nigeria for that matter.
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Abdgafarplenty(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2017
holatin:
Am not very comfortable with this news, how can he escape the beating.

some little panel beating will put some street in him not the wannabe he dey pretend to be.

street ti take over

����
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Judymaks(f): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2017
I smell lie
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by holatin(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:

����

ow va, I don become troll for nairaland ooo, infact movie for my phone don rest
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Keballl: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2017
iamrealdeji:
you're agbaya too,you're here making change blogging but your younger ones like Kylie Jenner are counting millions of dollars. Kylie can feed your entire generation and your boyfriend's generation for years,she is far richer and prettier than you,more famous than you,has everything more than you,and she's only 19. in sure you're older than her,that's the only thing you have more than her. age.
look at yourself before you point fingers

See this broke guy always referencing Kylie/Kendall Jenner when trying to diss by acting all hippy. Who Kylie/Kendall Jenner epp ? No one gives a hoot if those two can even buy off your ancestors. Shey wey your mama and papa ancestors dem dey when those little girls dey gather bar?

My guy make you park go one side.

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by DONFASZY(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2017
E first get arrogant mouth so am nt surprise
No level
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Educore: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2017
IJMB STUDY CENTRES IN AKWA IBOM STATE.

How to apply for IJMB in UYO. Is there any IJMB centre in Akwa Ibom?

IJMB means Interim Joint Matriculation Board. For those who want to know if there are any approved IJMB study centres in Uyo, kindly read through.

This post is written to answer the question of Akwa Ibom state IJMB stuydy centers, schools that accept IJMB Certificate in Akwa Ibom, does UNIUYO accept IJMB? , IJMB fees in UYO.....

http://www.educorenigeria.com/akwa-ibom-ijmb-centers-ijmb-uyo/
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by belindar: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2017
I told all these your yeyebrities can only form in naija. Nobody knows and care if they visits abroad. They can only deceive the gullible ones in naija.
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by iamrealdeji(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2017
Keballl:

See this broke guy always referencing Kylie/Kendall Jenner when trying to diss by acting all hippy. Who Kylie/Kendall Jenner epp ? No one gives a hoot if those two can even buy off your ancestors. Shey wey your mama and papa ancestors dem dey when those little girls dey gather bar?

My guy make you park go one side.

Nonsense.
who is talking to this lunatic. did I mention you? that's what Codeine does to youths these days. you will die of OD soon if you don't stop it. I'm at my work place making my money while your lazy ass keeps mentioning me disturbing me. So you're so jobless that you've been digging and reading my posts all this while? abeg ja da nu were,oku omuti
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Keballl: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
iamrealdeji:
who is talking to this lunatic. did I mention you? that's what Codeine does to youths these days. you will die of OD soon if you don't stop it. I'm at my work place making my money while your lazy ass keeps mentioning me disturbing me. So you're so jobless that you've been digging and reading my posts all this while? abeg ja da nu were,oku omuti

You are obviously a very small child whose only fantasy is lusting at celebs who will spit at the sight of your wretched self. Who has time to be digging your post when you litter the board with the same meaningless rants about the Kardashians.

That your security work fit end anytime, please be guided.
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by iamrealdeji(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Keballl:

You are obviously a very small child whose only fantasy is lusting at celebs who will spit at the sight of your wretched self. Who has time to be digging your post when you litter the board with the same meaningless rants about the Kardashians.

That your security work fit end anytime, please be guided.
i had to check some of your posts to see the type of person you are cos this is abnormal and I could discover its the way you insult everybody and you're obviously suffering from mental illness,sorry for the insults,you are a special citizen and I learned we shouldn't argue with your type. I would just advise you to always sleep a lot cos it helps patients with mental issues a lot. I hope you understand me and don't take this the other way. May God heal you,can I know your name so that I can include your name anytime I'm praying.
and always try to have relatives around so that they could be of help cos there have been many cases special people injure themselves ,etc always use your medicines too,pele
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by codedthingzzzzz: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
WHY YOU HATING??SHEY NA DAVIDO SAY MAKE YOUR OWN PAPA NO BE OLOWO NII??WHEN YOUR PAPA MATE DEY WORK HARD YOUR OWN PAPA DEY SIT UNDER TREE DRINKING SHEKPE HATERS GO HUG TRANSFORMER
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by SpartanJ: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wizzy is well known and loved in the UK...

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Seunnzy(m): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
ikp120:
At least he stole.
so davido doesn't steal ?
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Seunnzy(m): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2017
ikp120:
At least he stole.
so davido doesn't steal ?
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Mrbabra: 12:38am On Jul 15, 2017
unforgettable birthday celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqNHtt51mhQ
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Keballl: 12:52am On Jul 15, 2017
iamrealdeji post=58450726[s:
]i had to check some of your posts to see the type of person you are cos this is abnormal and I could discover its the way you insult everybody and you're obviously suffering from mental illness,sorry for the insults,you are a special citizen and I learned we shouldn't argue with your type. I would just advise you to always sleep a lot cos it helps patients with mental issues a lot. I hope you understand me and don't take this the other way. May God heal you,can I know your name so that I can include your name anytime I'm praying.
and always try to have relatives around so that they could be of help cos there have been many cases special people injure themselves ,etc always use your medicines too,pele[/s]

You sound like an unrepentant dolt. You made no sense in your post.
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by iaatmguy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=sonofLuci post=58439675][/quote]ibere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music / DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) / Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.