Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye (65051 Views)

Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React / Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by oluwatosin400: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
According to the Report DMW Boss, Davido narrowly escapes being beaten up in London Yesterday Night By group of Men, Which Leave Some of his crew members suffer black eyes.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/13/singer-davido-narrowly-escapes-being-beaten-in-london-his-crew-members-suffer-black-eyes/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Good for him, he thinks he is wizkid that runs london, wizkid has been running london from EME days, as at when davido was running from his dad, becaus he ran away from home. wizkid has already sold millions of records and he was already famous back then. Davido needs to be humbled and learn from wizkid.

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by IamLovely: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
so London also have touts more than Nigeria for that matter.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by IamLovely: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

what is your own self..
Shior

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
IamLovely:

what is your own self..

Shior
lol my own is my own, all thanks to my 10G network and wireless wifi called wizkid.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
This guy na mumu, you no tell us why you want beat am and you dey bragado. You make phone call 30 men commot, i wonder how many fit die for you.

I smell beef, you get 30 men. Davido gat 30 Billion.

I stand with Wizzy òmó Ólògoò.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Brown14: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
hahahahaha I can imagine Davido running and hiding like a scared Lil frog far away from home... see the guy one hand sef be like mortar.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by sbm060(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Is OBO baddest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by IamLovely: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol my own is my own, all thanks to my 10G network and wireless wifi called wizkid.

i give up

shior ur own don too much jor.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by frankanyiks(m): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
London nobe naija...dey node worship celeb/money dia..ur lil change na 4 only ur pocket otherwise u come down here to uncivilized naija and show off

34 Likes

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by VargasVee(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Good for him, he thinks he is wizkid that runs london, wizkid has been running london from EME days, as at when davido was running from his dad, becaus he ran away from home. wizkid has already sold millions of records and he was already famous back then. Davido needs to be humbled and learn from wizkid.

What is this one saying? undecided

173 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by skimmy005: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
mumu who know wizkid for london, d guy no even get connect with wizkid, d issue na personal matta, d guy even mention wizkid sayin, "am not wizkid dnt Bleep with d wrong dude"

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by skimmy005: 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
obob d matta na true o, I just ask davido for instagram say "I hear say dem beat you for london" the guy block me, I for screenshot am ma up button no da work cheesy

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by ikp120(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Yeah, that thief called Wizkid who stole from someone's song to make his latest song.

https://www.nairaland.com/3920197/opinion-wizkid-plagiarized-seals-song

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by ItchingPreek(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mehn, if I be devido Na double hammer oo

Dude should sue the hell out of the event centre for security negligence. Can't be allowing rougues get away with violent act

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by NobleAngell(f): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
They for touch am small.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by holatin(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Am not very comfortable with this news, how can he escape the beating.

some little panel beating will put some street in him not the wannabe he dey pretend to be.

street ti take over

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Woow.. what beef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by dessz(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
good for him grin
wizkid right now is like;

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by mikeycharles(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Maybe they wanted his 30 billion and he refused undecided
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Laple0541(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Naija rogues don litter UK oooo, dem don start to de disrupt shows for UK too.

BTW that guy wey dey bravado about him thuggish lifestyle foolish sha, why him no tell us Davido's offence!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by jchioma: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
E bi like se, David o go find trouble for London. grin
Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by bbbabes(f): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Stupid agbaya...his younger ones are counting millions, he's talking about beating them. Wasted semen.
Davido, my crush don't mind the fool, am right here grooving to your jamz and na motor go jam that idiort

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hahahaha, oboi I love this London guy. Just like me, one phone call and niggaz pull up on wheels ready to puff puff any mother fucker tryna act up

This guy!

13 Likes

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Princess4ng(f): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by 7footre(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lol
Them don carry their razz nature enter UK o

1 Like

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by topedopechef(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
THE ROARING LION OF AN OBDURATE COUNTRY AND ITS JILLION ENIGMAS

©copyright
Tope Omogoroye

Gunshots can be heard from every corner of the city and��‍♂,i said to my self oh God this is the very day we have all been working to avoid,the battle for Nigeria's heart� has begun,this was as a result of the early morning maelstrom which was brought by the marauding acts of heavy guns wielding militias,both old and young where seen running for their dare lives����‍♀ i was hiding in a corner and silently offering prayers to God for safety,not too long I saw a man approaching me,he was clothed in military trousers, red top,also having a read headgear and a black coloured cloth as a mask on his face,he was holding an Ak-12 which is of the 2012 RPG series,the realization struck me that he was certainly going to fire a shot at me,i started searching for an escape route, but by this time it was too late,he was already close to get a clear shot,our eyes looked and as he was about to fire i saw saw beams of triumph in his eyeballs, and i let out a loud and clear cry of fear.(©copyright Tope Omogoroye)
I jolted on my bed and and almost immediately my alarm⏰ let out its daily funny sound as if to confirm that it was actually a dream.(©tope omogoroye)
It is postulated that dreams are succession of ideas and emotions which usually occurs involuntarily in the mind,but my question is does the dream as an underlying message,i hope not.
I need no prophet nor a oneirologist to explain what led to my dream,for have been inundated with the enigmas of Africa's most populated and most populous country ��Nigeria��,the roaring of the Lion of the East, Mr Nnamdi kanu,the Elephant of the North that is about to charge,the arewa youths coalition, all this challenges can be said to be accípite sítis,we still have insecurity, terrorism, unemployment, corruption, power failure, among others........to be continued

©copyright
Tope Omogoroye
Protected by:Literary Freelancer's Association of Nigeria

Watch out for the full text where i will be discussing

Biafra
Arewa order to igbos
And make my conclusion on if the country is truly obdurate
And i will reveal the divine message from the heavens about The President, and The country as a whole

Release date 16/07/2017

✍�Tope Omogoroye

facebook......Tope Omogoroye
twitter....... tope dopechef

#ilovenigeria

To be continued.......

1 Like

Re: Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Wizkid running which London?, abeg! Make I hear word. Who dash monkey banana?. cheesy

Serves Davido right, perhaps he thought London is Nigeria where he has bragging right with other celebrities.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) / Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions / Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.