Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview (2456 Views)

VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu's Lecture In The US Over Nigeria. Do You Agree With Him? / Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by p3Ac3: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu has in a recent interview at his residence in Umuahia, capital of Abia State insisted that there is no going back on his order on boycott of Anambra gubernatorial election and subsequent elections in Nigeria if the federal government fails to concede to the demand for a date for referendum.

Kanu, when asked if IPOB receives any kind of support from politicians, said “We have IPOB families scattered in over one hundred countries of the world, they are the ones that fund the struggle”.

Responding to the question of Who Nnamdi Kanu is, the IPOB leader described himself as simple, unassuming and humble personality, but did not also fail to note that he can also turn into a raging inferno when anyone tries to come against Biafra.

“You never told anybody how old you are”, the journalist says to Kanu as he expected to receive a definite answer.

“It’s for my memory”, Kanu smartly said in a swift response.

The Radio Biafra Director assured the journalist that someday his age will be revealed and the world would be shocked at the date and the precise our he was born.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NRQEYYo_tw&t=3s

Source: BiafraSay Forum
http://biafrasay.com/p/327635/nnamdi-kanu-drops-another-bombshell-in-latest-interview

4 Likes

Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by AroOkigbo(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
The sun will surely rise again!

9 Likes

Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
chai Yoruba and Hausa the zoo is finished

5 Likes

Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by subtlemee(f): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dusting out my passports in readiness to flee

4 Likes

Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by Kingsley1000(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
NICE ONE..BIAFRA IS HERE

6 Likes

Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by dlondonbadboy: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
This is a man of conviction...Wow

7 Likes

Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by jaychubi: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Kanu is jst 40 yrs
Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by Joel3(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
op your topic is misleading, when I first saw the topic "bombshell". I thought Biafra has acquired and started releasing bombs. grin. but when i read the topic I was like

Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
subtlemee:
Dusting out my passports in readiness to flee

grin grin grin
Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
AroOkigbo:
The sun will surely rise again!
the sun has been shining since. What has not been shining upon Ipob is common sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by 9jabull: 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Some days ago on this platform, they said NK has run or is hiding, i just laugh because they don't know us, they taught were like them that always change their stand like chameleon.

Let me repeat again, were nke emere jua oyi, emekwa ozo. Means when they taught the coast is clear we will release another bomb.

#No referendum no election
#All hail Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by mirabel001(f): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
lion of the east......love him or hate him .....he is a hero...

4 Likes

Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 14, 2017
Biafrans all over the world are supporting the struggle. That's why IPOB is difficult to deal with

3 Likes

Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by dre247(m): 1:47am On Jul 14, 2017
ok
Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by kettykin: 2:41am On Jul 14, 2017
Ipob leadership is a huge joke
Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by myright: 2:52am On Jul 14, 2017
kettykin:
Ipob leadership is a huge joke
thunder fire you. Sabo like you

2 Likes

Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by kettykin: 3:07am On Jul 14, 2017
myright:
thunder fire you. Sabo like you

Thunder has already fired you and your clueless and directionless leaders taking igbos for a wild goose chase with no road map and no time lines
Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by myright: 3:23am On Jul 14, 2017
kettykin:

Thunder has already fired you and your clueless and directionless leaders taking igbos for a wild goose chase with no road map and no time lines
you are a sabo. Come down to Onitsha and say this nonsense and see if you would be alive. If you are not confortable with his method, you are free to go and form your own group

1 Like

Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by Terkimbi01: 7:32am On Jul 14, 2017
I don't care whether the man is silly, coward or foolish.
all I know is, he has a lions heart.
And we need a man like this in the middle belt.

We need a man that can challenge the status quo but it seems that after Orkar, our people have been subdued.

imagine the impunity with which we are killed in our own lands.

Nigerians are blind to it. but if we carry arms to defend ourselves now, they will declare war on us.

my question is, for how long?
Re: Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview by chiagozien(m): 7:46am On Jul 14, 2017
ladies and gentle men........

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Rusia Based Nigerian That Came Back Home Last Yr Has Build A Nuclear M / Statue Of South African President Jacob Zuma Unveiled In Imo State By Rochas / Can Nigerian Army Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.