Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Osibanjo And The Scarcity Of Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo And The Scarcity Of Truth (621 Views)

See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper / How Come Buhari Looks Younger Than Osibanjo And Oyegun- Photo / Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osibanjo And The Scarcity Of Truth by OVI75(m): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Its Highly Pathetic To Continue Watching The Ag.President Lie Nonstop In The Name Of Playing Politics.

In This Link Below Osibanjo Is Reported To Have Spent Only 5mins With Some Imaginary Buhari.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/07/13/ag-president-osinbajo-meeting-buhari-london-only-lasted-five-minutes

However In The Video Below Osibanjo Said He Spent In His Exact Words "Well Over 1hour " With An Imaginary Buhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2nVR7gfKGc

When Will The Lies Stop,Osibanjo Must Start Playing Politics That Doesn't Mean Lieing Like A Baby Cut Stealing Meat From The Pot,Enough Is Enough..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo And The Scarcity Of Truth by BlowBack: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Trust that manlet judas at your own peril
Re: Osibanjo And The Scarcity Of Truth by researcherdotcom(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Second to comment
I will be glad if this makes fp

(1) (Reply)

The Electric Supply In My Area Is Getting Me Scared / Giant Pot Allegedly Containing A Jinn Unearthed By Well Diggers In Kano (PHOTOS) / PDP Inaugurates National Planningcommittees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.