Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) (4831 Views)

Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? / Loan Real Money Into Your Bank Account From Etisalat / How To Transfer Airtime Credit From Etisalat Line To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by SuperSuave(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
It's been long since I last posted on nairaland 'cause my final year has been really busy. sad

I usually wake up at night to read for my finals so I wanted to use the opportunity to surf the web and download some large files with the etisalat 1gb for #200 night plan. I'm aware that there are cheaper night plans like the MTN's #25 for 500mb which I could have subsribed to on different SIM cards or Airtel's #200 for 1.5gb but I chose Etisalat 'cause I was confident of their internet speed especially at night. cool

I bought #200 worth airtime during the day but didn't recharge it, I was waiting for the night. Prior to this time I haven't recharged my SIM for more than 5months 'cause I browse and make calls with other networks.

Grin-grin! The alarm rang at 12am. I woke up, switched on my phone, took out the recharge card I bought during the day and loaded it. I proceeded to dial the night plan activation code and like a magic, voila! "Insufficient balance" blablabla was the reply I got. shocked To say I was shocked is an understatement, I tried again, samething. I proceeded to check my account balance and found out that the airtime I recharged has been wiped though I saw some bonuses but I was too furious to check properly. angry I accepted my fate and resulted to move on cry but not before checking my data balance. I dialled *228# and I recieved a message almost instantly notifying me of 15mb bonus valid for 7days, 250mb night bonus(can only be used between 12am and 5am) valid for 7days and 750mb valid for 30days. cheesy cheesy I checked the previous account balance message and notice I've been given #500 for call to all networks and another #500 for calls to etisalat lines. cool
I was surprised and started to use the night bonus immediately, download a few files before I shut down.

I called the customer care Centre in the morning to lay down my complain. I was told my airtime was substituted for the #4000 worth of bonus because it's been more than 35days since I last recharged. I further inquired if everyone is eligible for the bonus and was told most prepaid customers are eligible but not all.

#BeBackSoon

Re: How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by nellaluv(f): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
I'm coming lemme goan activate mine. I've not used mine since January end, I just hope they haven't blocked the line shocked
Re: How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by ekensi01: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ladies are going to full here. Alaha na ladies 2nd name.
Re: How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by SuperSuave(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
ekensi01:
Ladies are going to full here. Alaha na ladies 2nd name.
which one is alaha grin
Re: How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by ekensi01: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
which one is alaha grin
awoef. Free stuffs in hausa language
Re: How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by madgoat(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Etisalat that will soon pack up undecided
Re: How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by SuperSuave(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
nellaluv:
I'm coming lemme goan activate mine. I've not used mine since January end, I just hope they haven't blocked the line shocked
I love you too cheesy
Re: How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by SuperSuave(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
ekensi01:
awoef. Free stuffs in hausa language
You be Hausa guy?

madgoat:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Etisalat that will soon pack up undecided
Thought so as well. The first thing you'll hear when you call their CC now is that you should ignore the rumour that they'll pack up in 3weeks or ever. grin

dragnet , puskin, honsule
Re: How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by ekensi01: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
You be Hausa guy?

Thought so as well. The first thing you'll hear when you call their CC now is that you should ignore the rumour that they'll pack up in 3weeks or ever. grin
if i was born a hausa man by now they would be war.
Re: How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by nellaluv(f): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
I love you too cheesy
lol

Unfortunately, all 3 Etisalat lines has been deactivated sad. Na so I go come miss this awoof, chai

Re: How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by SuperSuave(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
nellaluv:

lol

Unfortunately, all 3 Etisalat lines has been deactivated sad. Na so I go come miss this awoof, chai
what was the reply you got when you tried to make calls with them?

Ekensi01 talk am say ladies like awoof o grin
Re: How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by nellaluv(f): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
what was the reply you got when you tried to make calls with them?

Ekensi01 talk am say ladies like awoof o grin

Simcard registration failed. I used this opportunity to recharge the glo line. Things I do for awoof, lol. Don't mind that Ekensi01 guy, I'm sure he's testing the stuff now who no like better thing especially when it's free tongue wink
Re: How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by chingle5(m): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] I GOT MY OWN TOO AFTER LOADING 200 ON MY ETISALAT LINE, BUT DEM COMOT MY 200
Re: How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by ekensi01: 6:37am On Jul 14, 2017
nellaluv:

Simcard registration failed. I used this opportunity to recharge the glo line. Things I do for awoof, lol. Don't mind that Ekensi01 guy, I'm sure he's testing the stuff now who no like better thing especially when it's free tongue wink
Am not an etisalat subscriber dear.
Re: How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by SuperSuave(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2017
chingle5:
[color=#990000][/color] I GOT MY OWN TOO AFTER LOADING 200 ON MY ETISALAT LINE, BUT DEM COMOT MY 200
yea, they'll deduct your money but kind of give you better value for it. when did you do it?
Re: How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by SuperSuave(m): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2017
nellaluv:

unlucky you. I have 7 etisalat sim cards, gave 2 to two of my friends, using 1 presently. The remaining 4 are no longer working.

Re: How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by dreamwords: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2017
ETISALAT 1G IS EQUAL TO AIRTEL 200MB, ETI CAN ZAP FOR AFRICA
Re: How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by ekensi01: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2017
SuperSuave:
unlucky you. I have 7 etisalat sim cards, gave 2 to two of my friends, using 1 presently. The remaining 4 are no longer working.
you no go remove my name?
Re: How I Got #4000 Worth Bonus From Etisalat(9mobile) by SuperSuave(m): 4:01am On Jul 15, 2017
dreamwords:
ETISALAT 1G IS EQUAL TO AIRTEL 200MB,
ETI CAN ZAP FOR AFRICA
that's a lie! I downloaded a file of 700+mb and other tv series with the night sub I last did and even the speed exceeded 1.5mb/s

(1) (Reply)

Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All / Mobile Movies Download Free / Help! How Can I Install Java Applications In My Nokia E71 Phone (chima)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.