Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All (4823 Views)

Has Anyone Been Able To Buy A New SIM Card Since The Ban Was Lifted? / What Are The Best Fonts Out There? (Share Your Homescreen & Font Name) / Help!!! How Do I Change Fonts On My Infinix Hot S3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All by devbojj: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hello T-Fans,

I am sure we are all glad that the fonts have been restored on most of our devices. It shows that we listen to all your feedbacks and complaints. The following devices have their device's fonts fully restored (After August Update):
Camon 11 pro
Camon 11
Camon X pro
Camon X
La7 (Pouvoir 2)
La7 pro
LC6
Spark 3 (2GB) (kb7j)

If however you use any of the following devices and you have updated your device and the fonts still don't apply to all your device, follow the following steps;

Step 1: Go to Settings

Step 2: Select Apps and notifications

Step 3: Search for Hi launcher

Step 4: Click on Storage and Clear the Cache and storage.

That's all!

http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/HIOS/346597-still-not-able-to-apply-fonts-fully-follow-this-simple-method

FONTS RESTORED! Share Your Experience

HELLO TFANS!

We are Glad to Inform you that the fonts for all your TECNO devices have been restored with the Recent August OTA update,

To download yours:
Go to System update on your phone settings,
Download and apply.

If you are yet to receive, just be patient. The font update is been released in batches. but rest assured the August batch system update will get to you all.

http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/forum-feedback/345509-fonts-restored-share-your-experience

Who else is having this issue and have tried solving it and got this message

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All by devbojj: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
Share Your Experience

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All by nnaomaog(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
So now we can restore fonts...nice way to hear the cry of your fans...

Restoring mine already...nice tips @devbojj

devbojj:
Hello T-Fans,

I am sure we are all glad that the fonts have been restored on most of our devices. It shows that we listen to all your feedbacks and complaints. The following devices have their device's fonts fully restored (After August Update):
Camon 11 pro
Camon 11
Camon X pro
Camon X
La7 (Pouvoir 2)
La7 pro
LC6
Spark 3 (2GB) (kb7j)

If however you use any of the following devices and you have updated your device and the fonts still don't apply to all your device, follow the following steps;

That's all!

http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/HIOS/346597-still-not-able-to-apply-fonts-fully-follow-this-simple-method

HELLO TFANS!

We are Glad to Inform you that the fonts for all your TECNO devices have been restored with the Recent August OTA update,

To download yours:
Download and apply.

If you are yet to receive, just be patient. The font update is been released in batches. but rest assured the August batch system update will get to you all.

http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/forum-feedback/345509-fonts-restored-share-your-experience

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All by psoul12: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
At a point, I thought the brand left this unresolved...

Now I will go through these step.....am so happy with this...

devbojj:
Hello T-Fans,

Camon 11 pro
Camon 11
Camon X pro
Camon X
La7 (Pouvoir 2)
La7 pro
LC6
Spark 3 (2GB) (kb7j)

That's all!

HELLO TFANS!

To download yours:
Download and apply.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All by Yyvonne: 6:42am On Aug 26, 2019
It's good to know TECNO always listen to their feedback.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All by Uchechiokpara39: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2019
Nice to see this brand resolve this....

What a way to hear and listen to your Fan.

devbojj:
Hello T-Fans,

Camon 11 pro
Camon 11
Camon X pro
Camon X
La7 (Pouvoir 2)
La7 pro
LC6
Spark 3 (2GB) (kb7j)

That's all!

HELLO TFANS!

To download yours:
Download and apply.

Re: Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All by Rubiesangel: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
oh! fonts has been restored? wow, this is good news
Re: Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All by tafat: 5:40am On Aug 28, 2019
nice tips, thanks so much for this information
devbojj:
Hello T-Fans,

Camon 11 pro
Camon 11
Camon X pro
Camon X
La7 (Pouvoir 2)
La7 pro
LC6
Spark 3 (2GB) (kb7j)

That's all!

HELLO TFANS!

To download yours:
Download and apply.

Re: Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All by Realboygenius(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
So Tecno finally restored the fonts.
Re: Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All by sureinfo: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
thanks for the tips, this is really helpful
devbojj:
Hello T-Fans,

Camon 11 pro
Camon 11
Camon X pro
Camon X
La7 (Pouvoir 2)
La7 pro
LC6
Spark 3 (2GB) (kb7j)

That's all!

HELLO TFANS!

To download yours:
Download and apply.

Re: Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All by Vicboi1(m): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
[quote author=devbojj post=81593150]Hello T-Fans,

Camon 11 pro
Camon 11
Camon X pro
Camon X
La7 (Pouvoir 2)
La7 pro
LC6
Spark 3 (2GB) (kb7j)

That's all!

HELLO TFANS!

To download yours:
Download and apply.

*modified *I just figured out where i can get the fonts thanks for the information

Re: Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All by youngelder(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2019
Can we use third party apps to get other fonts...?
Re: Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All by Freelancerx: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2019
sureinfo:
thanks for the tips, this is really helpful
thanks for this
Re: Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All by nickomanley666: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hi guys. I have been recently given a Spark 3 and I wanted to get a new font. I am a little far from modern technology, I am 43 years old, but I thought that I could cope with this task. I did everything that you listed in your instructions step by step, but I never got what I wanted in the end. I was looking for a font that would be more comfortable to read, since the default fonts are too sharp for me. I found some smooth options on upfonts.com but as you can see I didn't manage to do it. Perhaps there is a way to smooth the font so that it looks like the font from the books, thanks in advance for your help.
Re: Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All by LisaRobertsI7BZ: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
nickomanley666:
Hi guys. I have been recently given a Spark 3 and I wanted to get a new font. I am a little far from modern technology, I am 43 years old, but I thought that I could cope with this task. I did everything that you listed in your instructions step by step, but I never got what I wanted in the end. I was looking for a font that would be more comfortable to read, since the default fonts are too sharp for me. I found some smooth options on upfonts.com but as you can see I didn't manage to do it. Perhaps there is a way to smooth the font so that it looks like the font from the books, thanks in advance for your help.
I also managed it with the same model
Re: Still Not Able To Apply Fonts FULLY? Follow This Simple Method All by adelea767: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2021

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Phone Budget Is 80-90k / HOT: How To Double Your Recharge On Airtel / The Dangers Of Buying Phones Made For China, India And Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.