Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Things I Loved About Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things I Loved About Secondary School (263 Views)

Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State / See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class / Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things I Loved About Secondary School by ubiqly: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
A lot of Nigerians agree that their time in secondary school was among the best days of their life. I agree too. I enjoyed every bit of my secondary school such that sometimes I wish to be young again, start all over again and be struck there forever. Okay, I am lying. I am incredibly happy that I have passed that stage. However, here are some of the few things I loved about secondary school.

a. Copying Homework: If you ever did all your secondary school assignments on your own without copying any other student's homework, you are a boss. In fact, you deserve plenty awards. Copying was the norm then because nobody was ready to stress them to think. We would wait for the most brilliant person to finish their own and then we will copy!

b. Getting Punished: If you got regularly punished while in secondary school, it means you were a gangster and everyone wanted to be a gangster except all the mummy's kids who were scared of their parents sha!

c. Not crying after being canned: This one was called "odeshi." If you ever shed a single tear when being beaten in school, you were automatically tagged as a baby. To be strong, you must never cry when beaten!

http://www.wordbare.com/article/-things-i-loved-about-secondary-school/45ccdd9abc1d429296879c3e89da7a45

(1) (Reply)

SAS Online Training Course / Win 50,000 Naira With Ease Anwsering Riddles On Logic Exams / Maximize Your Talents: How To Survive The Early Stage Of Your Talent Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.