Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague (19263 Views)

A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sleeping With His Rifle While On Duty. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by nedureubens(m): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Thank God you have witnessed firsthand the pains of the common man out there on the streets which you and your guys in that uniform melt out on them on daily basis.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by opobo007: 7:36am On Jul 14, 2017
He can't be serious, someone broke the law because he's close to you, he must be released for you are policeman. You better resign quick quick. The law is no respecter man
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by hresso: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2017
Yeah!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:40am On Jul 14, 2017
uzobaby:
Somedayyou should have resigned immediately if you meant it! undecided undecided undecided

How will he feed. He should mange the job and sort things in place to leave
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by nuban07(m): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2017
Pot calling kettle black. Can u imagine the guy helped u to run some errand, which means u both extorted him...pls resign
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by 9ja4show: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2017
Sugarcious:
Pot calling kettle black.
This is the highest level of incompetence. You can't go on social media and point out the faults of a fellow officer. You've disciplinary bodies to report to.
You can never see a military man do this. No matter what happens you're supposed to keep certain information underground.

They are all fu*cked up
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by Mpanyi: 8:05am On Jul 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I hope this post doesn't cost him his job because it's not funny for anyone to lose a Federal job in these trying Buhari times

Why not address the subject of the post which is bribery, corruption and extortion in NPF? If he loses his job so be it. If he is a sincere human being God will make a better way for him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by shurch(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Realdeals:
The guy never serious! beside posting this with his picture can land him in trouble.
HOW
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by joe4real12: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2017
Gobhanky:
Liar.
Yur father
Askari Olokpa
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by hatchy(f): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2017
With this post,including his photos on the social media, this guy has just lost his job because it is unethical to criticise the very organization you work for without going through the appropriate channel. He has done a great damage to the police image.

His only saviour is to claim that his Facebook account was hacked by those who want to land him into trouble.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2017
" Dog no dey chop dog".The above cliche is now a mirage.
The cop is a joker.That someday can be when he has put in 30 years in the service.
As butter is to bread,that is how bribery is to Nigerian Police.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2017
Youngdream1:
Respect to this police man.
Respect for what? his complain is his plea for his boy wasnt "totally" considered, and not necessarily like he is against extortion, just dont do it to "my boy", pot calling kettle black.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by 1metre: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2017
Sugarcious:
Pot calling kettle black.
This is the highest level of incompetence. You can't go on social media and point out the faults of a fellow officer. You've disciplinary bodies to report to.
You can never see a military man do this. No matter what happens you're supposed to keep certain information underground.
are u a police officer grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by Sylva2147: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2017
I thought the guy wanted to quit the job because he noticed that there's corruption in the system not knowing that the olakpa is not even talking about the way they extort money from the masses instead he is furious about how they did to him.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by Sugarcious(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2017
1metre:
are u a police officer grin
I'm not a police officer oh but I've got friends and relatives who are in the military and arm forces.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by cytell56: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2017
lordkit2:
According to a Nigerian policeman on Facebook who share his Encounter with his Another Policeman vows to quit the force job after experiencing extortion by his colleague.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/13/nigerian-policeman-vows-to-quit-after-experiencing-extortion-by-his-colleague-photo/

cc; lalasticlala

This one nah eye service. Birds of the same feather flocks together.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by seangy4konji: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2017
Birds of same feather.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by twilliamx(m): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2017
GMBuhari:
Funny , na dia type dey first knack you kondo for head if you wan reason dem small bar

I think he found his conscience , but the grammar though ? heartbreaking ... why won't they all behave like animals ?

what is wrong with the grammar?
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by cuteslimmy: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2017
i love you man. police kill police, police is the worst job ever. i hate them with passion.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by cuteslimmy: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2017
opobo007:
He can't be serious, someone broke the law because he's close to you, he must be released for you are policeman. You better resign quick quick. The law is no respecter man
, so the man have to pay money ba? you have to borrow some brain.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 14, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

How will he feed. He should mange the job and sort things in place to leave
some things are better not said
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by Youngdream1: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2017
ztapi:

Respect for what? his complain is his plea for his boy wasnt "totally" considered, and not necessarily like he is against extortion, just dont do it to "my boy", pot calling kettle black.

I got your point. Infact, i withdraw the respect back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by samjey: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Nonsensetical Nonsense. So, if its not her own bikeman, she wouldnt see anything wrong in it. Her story is still nonsense to me.

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank.
I have seen what your problem is! I keep telling people if una no vet comment make una no dey talk. No be power back you suppose they hawk. You come here dey talk ish! Besides the officer na man no be woman so no dey confuse he for she and vice versa!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I hope this post doesn't cost him his job because it's not funny for anyone to lose a Federal job in these trying Buhari times
federal jobs are 4kt! U only be enslaved to your superiors, u wont be rewarded.all u look at for is pension in 35yrs time after employment which u will also bribe to get

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2017
1stCitizen:
He knew all these before joining the force. Almost every Nigerian has witnessed Police extortion and he joined so he could partake which he must have done several times.

He feels pained because the bike guy runs errands for him probably for free. If it was someone else he will join to make their lives miserable.
Absolutely! correct!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
federal jobs are 4kt! U only be enslaved to your superiors, u wont be rewarded.all u look at for is pension in 35yrs time after employment which u will also bribe to get
that's if you don't get killed by Armed robbers or sacked before the pension age cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by loomer: 9:53am On Jul 14, 2017
jieta:
resign my brother, by the time when you face recession you go know say extortion no be corruption.

Keep quiet, rather than back him up so that other policemen and women go change u dey talk nonsense.

With d way all una dey talk about him loosing job, e go make their oga reason sacking him.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by jieta: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2017
loomer:

Keep quiet, rather than back him up so that other policemen and women go change u dey talk nonsense.

With d way all una dey talk about him loosing job, e go make their oga reason sacking him.

see this mumu, who talk to you.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by loomer: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2017
jieta:
see this mumu, who talk to you.

Na u be the mumu, na people like una make the country bend like crayfish
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by jieta: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2017
loomer:

Na u be the mumu, na people like una make the country bend like crayfish
lol, you be fool ooo the country straight before.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2017
gypsey:
that's if you don't get killed by Armed robbers or sacked before the pension age cheesy grin
na so ooh! Me wan comot go do business for Malay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Shortest Job Experience / Ways To Save Money After Losing A Job / What Are The Advantages Of B.tech Over B.sc In Civil Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.