Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited (190694 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / For Those Invited For Procter And Gamble Second Test... / Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2016 - Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by olayinks007(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
pedi:
bro how do I check my?

Go to their portal nd check ur profile nd i believe u still remember ur password 2 login. Aside dat i heard some people r saying they were sent an email for d invite.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Ndaife: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pls friends I need clarification, I jst loged in on my DPR dashboard and to my surprise my application is still writing "PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION" pls what does that mean ??
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by donfiazo2k: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mine is still showing pending-successfully submitted
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by JamieRocks(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Abumas99:
I just received my DPR email invite just now,my exam is on 27 July by 2pm batch E @ Anthony,lagos
was it pending on your profile before?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by donfiazo2k: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ndaife:
Pls friends I need clarification, I jst loged in on my DPR dashboard and to my surprise my application is still writing "PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION" pls what does that mean ??
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Slymonster(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
Cut the long story short. I received the mail for the aptitude test for 26th at Maitama Abuja. But I am already working for Zenith Bank. Is It advisable to go for the test? Also I already have a PhD full tuition scholarship in Melbourne Australia starting January 2018. Am confused, cos zenith bank wouldn't allow me to write DPR test on that day, also is it advisable to quit any job (zenith , DPR) to go for PHD. Please let me know. Thanks

SMH....Full PHD scholarship in australia and your asking such question..Why do i believe your lying...

2 Likes

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by MsFaith: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ndaife:
I asked the same question too yesterday , it simply means , we have not been selected yet for the exam. There is still hope for us as some people status is even showing 'rejected'
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by trinity11(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
network Na palava
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by buchi16(f): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
plz guyz help wit d past questions. tncx

2 Likes

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Slymonster:

SMH....Full PHD scholarship in australia and your asking such question..Why do i believe your lying...

I was waiting for someone to doubt me. I can send you the application form and the response from the University.. I expected you to answer me based on my question in the comment. THANKS
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by UnknownT: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
Cut the long story short. I received the mail for the aptitude test for 26th at Maitama Abuja. But I am already working for Zenith Bank. Is It advisable to go for the test? Also I already have a PhD full tuition scholarship in Melbourne Australia starting January 2018. Am confused, cos zenith bank wouldn't allow me to write DPR test on that day, also is it advisable to quit any job (zenith , DPR) to go for PHD. Please let me know. Thanks
This DPR recruitment may even lInger up to next year, Just stay on your Zenith job and go for your PhD next year

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by AleeDee(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Im in batch D

Namady:
Okay.. lemme be straight forward. I got this link from one of my whatsapp groups. I checked and discovered that I have been invited for an aptitude test on 26-07-17 by 11:00am at Kano. Wish me luck.

Check your application status here

http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/login

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
bro go for your PhD in Australia, there are jobs waiting for you in Australia while studying. And what you will be getting monthly as a student while working will double your pay here as a full time staff of zenith bank or dpr. Intact the two joined together can't meet up with what you will be getting in Australia monthly as as a student. Just leave this country for good and explore the opportunities that awaits you in ausy. Best of luck.

Thanks LUCKY, nice advice. I will definitely not loose the phd opportunity since its already there and it took me time and effort to write up my thesis proposal I submitted... Thanks for your advice.

3 Likes

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Adease: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Good evening fellows.
I was invited for test on 25th, do any body have idea of the text question and if you have samples ...
Please do share.
Adease18@gmail.com.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by hucienda: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
DonFreshmoney:

Ask yourself which do you prefer: short-term or long-term?

Australia beckons. That would be one of the best decisions you'd take. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Adease: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
hucienda:

Australia beckons. That would be one of the best decisions you'd take. Good luck.

A bird in hand is what two in the bush....... Australia is sure, DPR yet to be sure...

All the best as you make the final decision..
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
DonFreshmoney:

Thanks LUCKY, nice advice. I will definitely not loose the phd opportunity since its already there and it took me time and effort to write up my thesis proposal I submitted... Thanks for your advice.
You welcome bro. Between, how did you go about the scholarship thingy? Put a brother through wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by lustra89(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
I can't login
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by lustra89(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
I can't login, can someone help me on how to go about this
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
You welcome bro. Between, how did you go about the scholarship thingy? Put a brother through wink grin

I don't mind to be honest.. should we chat here or privately. Also do you wanna apply for phd or msc scholarship?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by kingsmecca(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mine still on Pending, I don't want to hear or see any negative story o.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
hucienda:

Already made up my mind. Thanks Hucienda... Aussie beckons grin

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
DonFreshmoney:

I don't mind to be honest.. should we chat here or privately. Also do you wanna apply for phd or msc scholarship?
pls chat me up here 08084216374. Thanks. Man.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Akalia(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
DonFreshmoney:

I am the first to click like on your profile.. that's by the way. Hey bro how were you able to land yourself a full tuition scholarship in far away Australia? Mind putting me through? I have interest in masters programme. Pls message me on watsapp 08034775268.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Crane1: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
I Just PM you, please kindly reply back so I can discuss about the scholarship for MSc with you... Thanks

DonFreshmoney:

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Crane1: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pls. Let chat on 07030904627 about the scholarship... Thanks bro
DonFreshmoney:

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by obajoey(m): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
ngozi4real1:
[b] Attention all. Please go and read your GMAT if you are shortlisted for graduate trainee. I have written dpr test before for the post of graduate trainee. The questıons that was give to us was from GMAT. English, maths, verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning and current affairs. If you study well you will pass the first stage. While the second stage was in two segment. First you will be given a topic or the will ask u a question for u to provide d answer within some seconds. As u are talking d have started scoring u including ur dressing, grammar and composure. Second segment, we were taken to a computer room and a diskette (then) we given to us. At that point if u are not computer literate u have started failing already. So u need to slot in d diskette open it and start answering d questions after which you type your name save it and print out. D hard copy and d diskette were submitted to them. Third stage which was the final stage is oral interview. You need to be current. Know everything about dpr. Read their history. Read everything about the regulatory bodies. OPEC, ECOWAS, the economic trend etc. Though my status is still showing pending. I applied for experience hire.

Though I got to the final stage but was not employed. But two of my friends were employed. They are big shot now. I wish everyone one all the best. All I know is that their test is not hard if u study well. Know your elementary mathematics. All d best [/b]

I saw this somewhere.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by dyduds(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
DonFreshmoney:

How do people ask this type of question. Ask your self or your family members. No one knows your life goals here and Ure asking if you should go and school or stay on job.

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
pls chat me up here 08084216374. Thanks. Man.

OK, done.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Crane1:
Pls. Let chat on 07030904627 about the scholarship... Thanks bro

No problem, whatsapp
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
Akalia:
I am the first to click like on your profile.. that's by the way. Hey bro how were you able to land yourself a full tuition scholarship in far away Australia? Mind putting me through? I have interest in masters programme. Pls message me on watsapp 08034775268.

Lol, message you soon
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by biggyG(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
I got the Mali showing 1st jan 1970 but my portal not opening what do I do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.