Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited (190755 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / For Those Invited For Procter And Gamble Second Test... / Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2016 - Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Vickysnipe147(m): 12:06am On Jul 15, 2017
cleverowes:
bro we shared same centre but different date and same positions, is urs experienced hire too, am writting on 28th july as experienced hire. WhatsApp me bro 08026700152 , also please house add me to discussion group on WhatsApp. U can also contact me if u were called for same positions let's brain storm together
Cheer's
No bro, mine is graduate trainee. I will send you a message on whatsapp later
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Lexxyla: 12:11am On Jul 15, 2017
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by danielpuff(m): 12:23am On Jul 15, 2017
Anyone adding should kindly add me on 08129532451
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Almustee(m): 12:32am On Jul 15, 2017
Please add me 07060593583
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Almustee(m): 12:36am On Jul 15, 2017
What is GMAT?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by lamash: 12:36am On Jul 15, 2017
Please add 0903xxxxxxx
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by lamash: 12:42am On Jul 15, 2017
mceze:
Hello! I typed the email address I used in applying, and this is the message am getting(We can't find a user with that e-mail
address.)Pls, what does this mean?

Do a password reset
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by lamash: 12:47am On Jul 15, 2017
Exodusontop:
Reach me on 08068333772 or exodusontop@gmail.com for DPR past Questions
I sent you a mail. Pls respond
Thanks
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by lamash: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:
Let me sound a note of advise (not warning).

Aplicants here...as much as we know the country is a mess, please do not listen to people who will come here and discourage you from giving your best to this test.

If not for anyone do it so you know you tried your best. Do it for yourself so you don't have to blame yourself for not trying hard enough.

Even men lost at sea still need to encourage each other (those conversant with BOSIET can testify). You will be surprised how a positive mindset will not only help you just because of DPR..but generally in life. It isn't a do or die affair but give it your utmost best.

Look at this test as exercising your brain. Afterall, when last did you prepare for a Test? Most don't until it is close. So use this to revise and prepare. Who knows if after DPR another company will call for a test?

What ever motivation you need, do so and motivate yourself. If they chose not to help you, do you choose not to help yourself? Did the torrent say it won't wash away the house? No. The question is will the house owner standby and watch it?

Strictly Merit-2006

Sent you a private message. Please respond

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by stefano007: 12:53am On Jul 15, 2017
Please l need past questions my email is akinolasolanke @gmail.com
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by oojehshez(f): 12:58am On Jul 15, 2017
they no approved me but what is with the guyz face wey dem put at background
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by learoce(m): 1:11am On Jul 15, 2017
ADONISTA:
Please can I change my center from PH to Lagos? Or rather reschedule the date still in PH? Please help

I am in the same train of thought with you. If only we know how to contact DPR.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by oseme4u2: 1:11am On Jul 15, 2017
Pls how can I log into my portal.?I logged in with my details but is not showing my profile
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Presh555(m): 1:21am On Jul 15, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
Cut the long story short. I received the mail for the aptitude test for 26th at Maitama Abuja. But I am already working for Zenith Bank. Is It advisable to go for the test? Also I already have a PhD full tuition scholarship in Melbourne Australia starting January 2018. Am confused, cos zenith bank wouldn't allow me to write DPR test on that day, also is it advisable to quit any job (zenith , DPR) to go for PHD. Please let me know. Thanks
Can I take your place at zenith?... Just kidding... Pray about it, let God lead you
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Ismailaaa(m): 1:28am On Jul 15, 2017
is not a do or die matter, if u put ur heart on it, it will hurt u deeply if u loose. the possibility of getting employed by DPR is 3 out of 100. you will only understand what am saying if u sat for aptitude test like this upto 10 time while performing excellently but at the end you will not hear anything. Getting lucrative job like this now in Nigeria is absolutely not easy. they would say everything is online but no matter what they will manipulate the process to get their own into the system, is only few slot will be left to masses. I'm one of those to write the test on 29 Jul. Just read GMAT and pray, if God say u one of those to be employed no one can stop it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by dubemwhizzy: 1:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Please how can one change his or her exam centre from Lagos to Abuja and vice versa....
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Edowonyi(m): 2:12am On Jul 15, 2017
please i need dpr past question. help me if you have any. God bless u
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Teguski: 3:17am On Jul 15, 2017
kunlesmiles:
I did,mine is still pending av u application status changed?.
kateanderson:

Please add me to the WhatsApp group too 08099219796
kunlesmiles:
I did,mine is still pending av u application status changed?.
please add me too my number is 07035539317
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Teguski: 3:23am On Jul 15, 2017
any hope for those that theirs is till showing pending successful

sorry I want to know if any body with second class lower Electrical Eng. has been called Please guys reply

thanks
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by kebi4all(m): 3:27am On Jul 15, 2017
I recieved mail, tried to login, telling me portal closee. I wonder why.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Teguski: 3:34am On Jul 15, 2017
please guys is there any one of you that was called and he or she has a 2.2 Elect Eng.

just want to know if that's the reason mine is till showing pending successful
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by buzzy1(m): 3:44am On Jul 15, 2017
Crane1:
My number.... 07030904627
cry
Add me to the group my number is 07031111605
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by buzzy1(m): 3:57am On Jul 15, 2017
For all those that are interested in the past question DPR questions, send a mail to oguntuase@gmail.com
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by farydah: 4:15am On Jul 15, 2017
clarydamsel:
Abuja maitama all the way who is with me
I'm with you
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by habakukjss3: 5:04am On Jul 15, 2017
buzzy1:
For all those that are interested in the past question DPR questions, send a mail to oguntuase@gmail.com
kindly send to Ifeanyieze23@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by LottaNames: 5:09am On Jul 15, 2017
any civil engineer get invited?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by habakukjss3: 5:21am On Jul 15, 2017
lamash:
I sent you a mail. Pls respond Thanks
ifeanyieze23@yahoo.com thanks
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by mashiboy(m): 5:29am On Jul 15, 2017
Good morning house,
someone help me with exam material, please. this is my WhatsApp number 07035038803. thanks for your anticipated helps.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Namady(m): 5:31am On Jul 15, 2017
Pascal181:

All d best bro, go and bring ur appointment lettee

Amen oo... thank you very much.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by mashiboy(m): 5:35am On Jul 15, 2017
buzzy1:
kindly send the material to harunayusufmashi@gmail.com. thank you sir
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by chisco8: 6:02am On Jul 15, 2017
DonFreshmoney:

I don't mind to be honest.. should we chat here or privately. Also do you wanna apply for phd or msc scholarship?

Please I am interested in getting the information regarding the scholarship for a PhD
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by JerryDM1: 6:22am On Jul 15, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
Cut the long story short. I received the mail for the aptitude test for 26th at Maitama Abuja. But I am already working for Zenith Bank. Is It advisable to go for the test? Also I already have a PhD full tuition scholarship in Melbourne Australia starting January 2018. Am confused, cos zenith bank wouldn't allow me to write DPR test on that day, also is it advisable to quit any job (zenith , DPR) to go for PHD. Please let me know. Thanks
Go to Australia bro. Scholarship opportunities like this are scarce. Schooling in Australia is a dream come true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply)

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.