Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited (190720 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / For Those Invited For Procter And Gamble Second Test... / Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2016 - Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Jiggsbaby: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2017
bayus2003:
you can't. its more of a reminder so you can still write the test. its better you go there to take the test today or tomorrow
So I can still go and take it you mean?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by quinn08(f): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2017
Oluwabengz:
Hi, I applied for graduate trainee ( Economics II)
PLS, IS THERE ANY ONE THAT APPLIED DOR THE SAME POST AND GOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE TEST OR IS IT THAT THEH HAVE NOT STARTES SHORTLISTING PEOPLE THAT APPLIED FOR ECONOMICS II
I was shortlisted
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by bayus2003(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jiggsbaby:

So I can still go and take it you mean?
yes nw
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by learoce(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Listic1:
Unfortunately, I may not be writing the aptitude test. I discovered recently that the DPR guys have rescheduled my test for tomorrow 25/07/17 instead of the earlier announced date 29/07/17. I can't make it to the venue tomorrow as I am out of town at the moment.

I sent an email as soon as I noticed it on Saturday but sadly I have yet to hear back from them as I type this. Any advise on the way forward?

I am in same condition as u, secondly I am in Lagos and can't make it to port Harcourt. Please if you are an Environmentalist yet to write in Lagos, do let me know the day and venue so that I can get there. Hopefully they will heed to my plea to write at the Lagos center.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by juri: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
Pls is there anyone shortlisted 4 legal officer II (experienced) & what date thanks.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by somebody1: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
juri:
Pls is there anyone shortlisted 4 legal officer II (experienced) & what date thanks.
I was shortlisted for legal officer II(graduate trainee) I think experienced is 1 not 11. My date is 2day and I've written.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by sholomi(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Please I got email from DPR inviting me for test coming up tomorrow , 28/07/2017, on the mail, no venue was stated, Tried to reach them but to no avail. Please I want to ask if any person with same issue and to know what to do.I chose Lagos, Unilag during registration but people writing since are writing in JKK at Anthony, was there a shift of venue from unilag or what? please I need a useful help. I applied experience hire. my number is 09050896653.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by sholomi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
please where is venue for experience people in lagos? on the portal, mine is still showing pending and i have gotten an invite via email but the venue not stated, please are they still using UNILAG to the test or everybody is JKK in Lagos?
dayojones:
Yes experienced people have been called. I am one of them and i have some friends called as well for experienced hires
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
sholomi:
please where is venue for experience people in lagos? on the portal, mine is still showing pending and i have gotten an invite via email but the venue not stated, please are they still using UNILAG to the test or everybody is JKK in Lagos?
Jkk in lagos
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
This Snapnet guys fumbled o. Giving people that did first undue advantage by setting past questions word for word. Can't
they set like SHL or how WAEC did during Nlng graduate trainee where u can't cram.

Most people that will pass and score high are
those who crammed the question source. How
is this test of knowledge?

I hope that there will be another stage called
Skill test about your field which will conducted by consultant like dragnet.

Not this useless Snapnet who can go online and
copy word for word and gmat textbook. And everyone should do it same time in whatever location.

If there is no next stage of skill test thereby interview follows, then d DPR will be in soup
in d future.

2 Likes

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by rekeson: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
usqoh:
This Snapnet guys fumbled o. Giving people that did first undue advantage by setting past questions word for word. Can't
they set like SHL or how WAEC did during Nlng graduate trainee where u can't cram.

Most people that will pass and score high are
those who crammed the question source. How
is this test of knowledge?

I hope that there will be another stage called
Skill test about your field which will conducted by consultant like dragnet.

Not this useless Snapnet who can go online and
copy word for word and gmat textbook. And everyone should do it same time in whatever location.

If there is no next stage of skill test thereby interview follows, then d DPR will be in soup
in d future.

Over sabi

6 Likes

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by dharyor1234(f): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
somebody1:
I was shortlisted for legal officer II(graduate trainee) I think experienced is 1 not 11. My date is 2day and I've written.

Please how was the aptitude test? And what does the questions borders on? What were the questions like?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
rekeson:

Over sabi
u benefited abi. Let them set skill test questions so men can stand out from boys.

Not this copied and plagiarised questions.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by sulaidon(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
Pls is there any accountant II who is yet to write there their aptitude test?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by somebody1: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
dharyor1234:

Please how was the aptitude test? And what does the questions borders on? What were the questions like?
it was fine. Just on Maths and English( quantitative,verbal)
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by tobimakinde17(m): 12:27am On Jul 28, 2017
Pls can someone kindly add me to the whatsapp group? 08082196664. Thank you
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by martinogat: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Please add me to the whats app group 07084797980 .....thank a million
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Poch: 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Same situation here... System analyst position supposed to write in PH since 24th despite getting the sms on the 26th. Now I'm in Lagos, I just might crash into any center and write this test. I'm sure its internet-based. I really feel there is no point restricting myself to a particular center.

Please is there some attendance that carries the names of people in a particular center? Is it always verified before one is allowed into the test hall? Kindly respond guys...as I'm thinking of going to write in a Lagos center close to me.

learoce:

I am in same condition as u, secondly I am in Lagos and can't make it to port Harcourt. Please if you are an Environmentalist yet to write in Lagos, do let me know the day and venue so that I can get there. Hopefully they will heed to my plea to write at the Lagos center.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Mcdons205(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
sorzy1:
hi guys, I checked my DPR profile and my application has been approved and my exam venue and date is there but they have not sent me any mail or text message, hope am safe?

please if the test would still be held on saturday, 29th july in Lagos, please kindly let me know. i want to go with the incorrect email invitation that was sent to me . thanks
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by sorzy1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mcdons205:

please if the test would still be held on saturday, 29th july in Lagos, please kindly let me know. i want to go with the incorrect email invitation that was sent to me . thanks
honestly sir I can't say.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by iphi(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by iphi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
for those that have not been invited please stay on the whatsapp group the info gotten from there was huge. Wrote mine today. Fumbled in the math. Series and all was very ok, thanks to the whatsapp group
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by klaneesa(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mcdons205:

.... Just go to the venue tomorrow prepared to write... My original date too is Saturday, 29th July 2017 but on my profile it later showed 26th.... but then I went to the KANO center today (28th July 2017) and I wrote the test. The dates were only given to control the crowd... your profile is already approved...
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by klaneesa(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mcdons205:

.... they would not ask for the mail copy, you only need to present the exam card from your profile that shows APPROVED.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by klaneesa(m): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
learoce:

Please go and write, I had the same problem, supposed to write on 29th July but I have written mine today.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by kuhuz(f): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2017
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by ApostleEbuka(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2017
iphi:
for those that have not been invited please stay on the whatsapp group the info gotten from there was huge. Wrote mine today. Fumbled in the math. Series and all was very ok, thanks to the whatsapp group

add me in the group 08181612763
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Emmanbayo: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2017
Pls add me on 08038369831.
Thanks.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by sulaidon(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2017
Pls add me on whatsapp 08030703278
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Archangels2(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2017
Pls add me to d group
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Akalia(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2017
Please add me to the group 08034775268
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by iphi(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2017
add this number to whatsapp with a msg 'add me' 09036701161

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (38) (Reply)

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.